o7's penny stock, small cap, big board, and option plays thread!

most viewed right now
 111
 Video inside Jamie Foxx's Hairline Strikes Again...
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
NBA Poll: Should The NBA Brings These Back?
11 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 64
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1481
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,111 | Props total: 11556 11556
 philly337 said:
Begging? Son u pmed in ur chat and wanted to fund a 2-3k amount and I straight up told u no because I didnt want to risk ur money when the fact is it was because I didnt trust u and u was offering a madly 35%

fu*k outta here
that's called humoring you ...and i didn't say i would. you asked, and i said i'd think about it before i learned how much of a fu*kin douche you are.

only thing i ever offered was to pay for your subscription on ihub because you're fu*kin poor.
 7 years ago '08        #1482
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,111 | Props total: 11556 11556
Man this thread is getting derailed with all this BS. I'm done going back and forth with you philly.

Go start your own thread for real, stop cluttering up this one. An admin needs to come in here ASAP.
 7 years ago '06        #1483
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,090 | Props total: 13817 13817
 o7media said:
^^^ LMFAO... "he's never paid over $25,000"

so you made a whole $25,000 on your business

and that was a year ago ...$25k in a year tops LMAO
Lol actually it was more then that...somebody else bought it (sold a bar for 80,000 also when I was 18 by the way)

How many businesses u sold? Matter of fact what have u done period in life? Other then stocks where u aint banking like u put on what have u done? U was a gd?

Ur 21,was a graphic designer, and have been in stocks for 2 years where u make nowhere near the gains to support a life in the real world

Common sense tells me u still live with ur parents


Last edited by philly337; 04-07-2011 at 09:08 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #1484
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,090 | Props total: 13817 13817
 o7media said:
that's called humoring you ...and i didn't say i would. you asked, and i said i'd think about it before i learned how much of a fu*kin douche you are.

only thing i ever offered was to pay for your subscription on ihub because you're fu*kin poor.


Humoring me? U pmed me and was trying to go...get real..u know how dumb u look with that comment? And I didnt mention sh*t in ur chat...i posted my gains for the day and u pmd me 3 seconds later
 7 years ago '06        #1485
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,090 | Props total: 13817 13817
 o7media said:
Man this thread is getting derailed with all this BS. I'm done going back and forth with you philly.

Go start your own thread for real, stop cluttering up this one. An admin needs to come in here ASAP.
 7 years ago '08        #1486
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,111 | Props total: 11556 11556
Yeah I'm sure you sold a bar for 80k ... You're so rich that's why you paper trade for a living right?

Everyone knows your full of sh*t. If you have all this money and you sold 2 businesses for at least 100k why are you asking other people to give you money to trade?

You're pathetic.
 7 years ago '06        #1487
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,090 | Props total: 13817 13817
 o7media said:
Yeah I'm sure you sold a bar for 80k ... You're so rich that's why you paper trade for a living right?

Everyone knows your full of sh*t. If you have all this money and you sold 2 businesses for at least 100k why are you asking other people to give you money to trade?

You're pathetic.
And then he keeps talking

Yea ok I'm making it up lol

And something u havent learned yet because I'm sure u never dealt with that kind money...the sh*t dont last long. If u ever get it use it wise
 7 years ago '08        #1488
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,111 | Props total: 11556 11556
 philly337 said:
And then he keeps talking

Yea ok I'm making it up lol

And something u havent learned yet because I'm sure u never dealt with that kind money...the sh*t dont last long. If u ever get it use it wise
a.k.a you're broke.
 7 years ago '06        #1489
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,090 | Props total: 13817 13817
 o7media said:
a.k.a you're broke.
Umm no
 04-07-2011, 09:20 PM         #1490
neezy523 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
Yeah I'm sure you sold a bar for 80k ... You're so rich that's why you paper trade for a living right?

Everyone knows your full of sh*t. If you have all this money and you sold 2 businesses for at least 100k why are you asking other people to give you money to trade?

You're pathetic.

All this f*ggot knows is starting sh*t in an online chat forum and getting ETHERED post after post, and whats worse of all is this clown ran a BINGO HALL


No wonder he's so fu*king broke
 7 years ago '06        #1491
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,090 | Props total: 13817 13817
 neezy523 said:
All this f*ggot knows is starting sh*t in an online chat forum and getting ETHERED post after post, and whats worse of all is this clown ran a BINGO HALL


No wonder he's so fu*king broke
Uh oh heres the cosigner..shut ur f*ggot a.ss up

And wow at the bingo hall comment....stick to letting others pick ur stocks cause ur clueless. Bingo halls bank
 7 years ago '08        #1492
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,111 | Props total: 11556 11556
 neezy523 said:
All this f*ggot knows is starting sh*t in an online chat forum and getting ETHERED post after post, and whats worse of all is this clown ran a BINGO HALL


No wonder he's so fu*king broke
Exactly. His whole story is duck tales. All this money he supposedly made from his businesses but he can't even trade real money?

Not even as little as 1k. He's running around this thread claiming he's the greatest with 500% gains every week but won't trade real money. LOL

I'm done with that clown. Back to making real money.
 7 years ago '06        #1493
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,090 | Props total: 13817 13817
 o7media said:
Exactly. His whole story is duck tales. All this money he supposedly made from his businesses but he can't even trade real money?

Not even as little as 1k. He's running around this thread claiming he's the greatest with 500% gains every week but won't trade real money. LOL

I'm done with that clown. Back to making real money.
For real? Yea I emailed that sh*t to u a year ago just waiting for this day

Ducktales!

Also u two f*ggots going to just keep co signing eachother like two little girls....go change eachothers tampons bi*chass hoes

And u couldn't stop replying to me if u tried


Last edited by philly337; 04-07-2011 at 09:40 PM..
 04-07-2011, 09:45 PM         #1494
neezy523 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good one with the cosigner Philly, that's hysterical. Where are you even here, no one trades on your alerts or has even claimed to make money off your bullsh*t penny plays, much less back you on any bullsh*t you post. You say I don't know sh*t about trading stocks blah blah blah. Before you continue to run your c*ck sucker why don't you man up, grow a pair of nuts, sprout a c*ck and invest some REAL cheese. Otherwise GTFO! Seriously bro, please go start your own forum so we don't have to put with your nonsense anymore.

Bingo Halls FAIL
 7 years ago '06        #1495
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,090 | Props total: 13817 13817
 neezy523 said:
Good one with the cosigner Philly, that's hysterical. Where are you even here, no one trades on your alerts or has even claimed to make money off your bullsh*t penny plays, much less back you on any bullsh*t you post. You say I don't know sh*t about trading stocks blah blah blah. Before you continue to run your c*ck sucker why don't you man up, grow a pair of nuts, sprout a c*ck and invest some REAL cheese. Otherwise GTFO! Seriously bro, please go start your own forum so we don't have to put with your nonsense anymore.

Bingo Halls FAIL
Lol atleast 07 says some half sensible sh*t....ur like that little pipsqueak in the group the comes up after the fact and says "yoooo mommmmaaa!"

Go sit ur a.ss down in the corner little buddy
 7 years ago '08        #1496
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$32,111 | Props total: 11556 11556
 neezy523 said:
Good one with the cosigner Philly, that's hysterical. Where are you even here, no one trades on your alerts or has even claimed to make money off your bullsh*t penny plays, much less back you on any bullsh*t you post. You say I don't know sh*t about trading stocks blah blah blah. Before you continue to run your c*ck sucker why don't you man up, grow a pair of nuts, sprout a c*ck and invest some REAL cheese. Otherwise GTFO! Seriously bro, please go start your own forum so we don't have to put with your nonsense anymore.

Bingo Halls FAIL
Lol he's dead a.ss broke. He still won't answer why he won't invest real money ...he dodges it post after post and says the same sh*t over and over. You'd think that he would be investing real money of his picks are this great right? Even with a minimal start he would make a k!lling in no time. But its been a year and he's still too much of a pus*y to put up real money. Gee maybe it's because he doesn't have any money.
 04-07-2011, 09:57 PM         #1497
neezy523 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
Lol atleast 07 says some half sensible sh*t....ur like that little pipsqueak in the group the comes up after the fact and says "yoooo mommmmaaa!"

Go sit ur a.ss down in the corner little buddy
LAME

Nothing but an arm chair quarterback, lemme know how that forum works out for ya. I'm sure the followers are lining up as we speak
 7 years ago '06        #1498
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,090 | Props total: 13817 13817
 o7media said:
Lol he's dead a.ss broke. He still won't answer why he won't invest real money ...he dodges it post after post and says the same sh*t over and over. You'd think that he would be investing real money of his picks are this great right? Even with a minimal start he would make a k!lling in no time. But its been a year and he's still too much of a pus*y to put up real money. Gee maybe it's because he doesn't have any money.
I swear u have reading comprehension

I have about 3k in the bank

That is not investment money

I know u can't get this cause u still live with ur mom but I gave a family to support so that money can not be invested

U comprehend it this time? I normally always have 5-10k back in saving for a rainy day and the money that exceeds that I invest. Its called being responsible
 04-07-2011, 10:03 PM         #1499
neezy523 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
Lol he's dead a.ss broke. He still won't answer why he won't invest real money ...he dodges it post after post and says the same sh*t over and over. You'd think that he would be investing real money of his picks are this great right? Even with a minimal start he would make a k!lling in no time. But its been a year and he's still too much of a pus*y to put up real money. Gee maybe it's because he doesn't have any money.

Exactly, all this clown does is hate, and provides no thorough or sensible reply to any post. It's hillarious how he continues to diss your trades/alerts (as most of them result in a quick profit), but claims how great his picks are while he plays with nothing but Monopoly money. Reminds me of one of those Madden Junkies who they can call better plays then Bill Belicheck or any REAL coach
 7 years ago '06        #1500
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,090 | Props total: 13817 13817
 neezy523 said:
LAME

Nothing but an arm chair quarterback, lemme know how that forum works out for ya. I'm sure the followers are lining up as we speak
Oh no not an arm chair quarterback...that was a good one

What a fu*king loser....go cosign one of ur buddies post (yall know there is a pm feature yall can do this text fu*king so we dont have to read the gay sh*t)
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
65 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
92 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
60 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
107 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
38 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy