o7's penny stock, small cap, big board, and option plays thread!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1461
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,989 | Props total: 10659 10659
 o7media said:
yeah that's why i continue to make money on them. how much money have you made in stocks???? oh wait.....you don't trade, you're a wanna be
A wannabe thats better at ur profession then u are
 7 years ago '08        #1462
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
$30,262 | Props total: 8667 8667
 philly337 said:
A wannabe thats better at ur profession then u are :dead
you're better? prove it...let's see some gains ....

*hears crickets*
 7 years ago '06        #1463
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
lol oh sh*t...i was looking on my old stock thread on here and i came across your post.

damn you took a huge L phillis

[pic - click to view]

Check the date. Feb 11, 2010 ....you've been paper trading for over a year

your broke a.ss was paper trading a year ago and you still are.

ether.
Lol I hope ur joking....that when I was first learning what pps is (and was still making as good as picks as u)

This dude really went and searched a year back..u KNOW his feelings are hurt
 7 years ago '06        #1464
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
you're better? prove it...let's see some gains ....

*hears crickets*

Oh hes mad

Real mad
 7 years ago '08        #1465
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 philly337 said:
Lol I hope ur joking....that when I was first learning what pps is (and was still making as good as picks as u)

This dude really went and searched a year back..u KNOW his feelings are hurt

dude you've never invested real money!!! that's the point...your fu*kin broke trying to give people investment tips GTFOH!!! ahahahah

a year ago you were paper trading....fast forward to now...you're paper trading

never made a cent in the markets. actually you probably tried to invest and lost your a.ss that's why you only have $3,000 in the bank
 7 years ago '08        #1466
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 philly337 said:

Oh hes mad

Real mad
so you can't prove it? you just keep saying "oh he's mad" ...every other post is "oh he's mad" ...LOL

keep dodgin it f*ggot. that's what i thought. you've never made a cent in the markets. quit frontin f*ggot.

all you are is a troll. i shut timothy sykes up on twitter, now i'm doing the same thing to you....you f*ggots are like roaches though, i'll give you that...just keep coming back.
 7 years ago '05        #1467
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
feed me some low IV option trades. thx
 7 years ago '06        #1468
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:

dude you've never invested real money!!! that's the point...your fu*kin broke trying to give people investment tips GTFOH!!! ahahahah

a year ago you were paper trading....fast forward to now...you're paper trading

never made a cent in the markets. actually you probably tried to invest and lost your a.ss that's why you only have $3,000 in the bank
Lol this guy....i had a contract for my bingo hall sitting on my desk for 6 months because my landlord wouldn't let me out my lease

And again...never made a cent in the market and still make better picks then u

Last edited by philly337; 04-07-2011 at 09:27 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #1469
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 philly337 said:
Lol this guy....i had a contract for my bingo hall sitting on my desk for 6 months because my landlord shouldn't let me it my lease

And again...never made a cent in the market and still make better picks then u
/discussion
 7 years ago '08        #1470
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 kkkid said:
feed me some low IV option trades. thx
did you see my last email on JDSU? very low IV.
 7 years ago '06        #1471
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
so you can't prove it? you just keep saying "oh he's mad" ...every other post is "oh he's mad" ...LOL

keep dodgin it f*ggot. that's what i thought. you've never made a cent in the markets. quit frontin f*ggot.

all you are is a troll. i shut timothy sykes up on twitter, now i'm doing the same thing to you....you f*ggots are like roaches though, i'll give you that...just keep coming back.
Lol are u really pumped about timothy sykes or what....basing ur whole success off him.....pathetic

Hey I been trading 3 years and have made $10000...i was just seeking work as a graphic designer a few months ago cause sh*t just wasnt working (yea I remember bi*ch) but hey timothy sykes acknowledged me so I must be balling!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '06        #1472
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
/discussion
 o7media said:
even if i did lose money...at least i have the money to lose...you don't even have that
And we prob have the same profits ahahaha
 7 years ago '06        #1473
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
did you see my last email on JDSU? very low IV.
Yea buy a day or two after he alerts...almost always go down before the possibility of a bounce
 7 years ago '08        #1474
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 philly337 said:
Lol are u really pumped about timothy sykes or what....basing ur whole success off him.....pathetic

Hey I been trading 3 years and have made $10000...i was just seeking work as a graphic designer a few months ago cause sh*t just wasnt working (yea I remember bi*ch) but hey timothy sykes acknowledged me so I must be balling!!!!!!!
^^ prove i said that....never said anything close to that. first off i've only been trading for about 2 years...and i can prove that.

you're soft a.ss is clearly mad...making up sh*t

and i don't even do graphic design anymore because i make so much in the markets now...i took my website down f*ggot. type it in. you definitely lost.

you were sending me pm's last year of you asking me advice about your bingo hall f*ggot. talking about how you need to sell asap because your broke. now you got 3k in the bank living like a bum tryna fake it. been paper trading in the markets for over a year because you don't have any real money to invest.

going around boxden asking people to open a 10k account for you.

kill ya self lame.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #1475
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 philly337 said:
Yea buy a day or two after he alerts...almost always go down before the possibility of a bounce
yep, haven't lost on any plays in the past month. even through the market sell off.

how much money did you make again?
 7 years ago '06        #1476
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
^^ prove i said that....never said anything close to that. first off i've only been trading for about 2 years...and i can prove that.

you're soft a.ss is clearly mad...making up sh*t

and i don't even do graphic design anymore because i make so much in the markets now...i took my website down f*ggot. type it in. you definitely lost.

you were sending me pm's last year of you asking me advice about your bingo hall f*ggot. talking about how you need to sell asap because your broke. now you got 3k in the bank living like a bum tryna fake it. been paper trading in the markets for over a year because you don't have any real money to invest.

going around boxden asking people to open a 10k account for you.

kill ya self lame.

[pic - click to view]

Are u fu*king serious? I hit u up because I was trying to sell my biz and thought u had a clue about business (which u didn't). I've never been broke in my life and been eating for the past year off the sell. I done opened and sold two businesses what u done other then make posters and break even in stocks lol
 7 years ago '08        #1477
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 philly337 said:
Are u fu*king serious? I hit u up because I was trying to sell my biz and thought u had a clue about business (which u didn't). I've never been broke in my life and been eating for the past year off the sell. I done opened and sold two businesses what u done other then make posters and break even in stocks lol

wow you're full of sh*t. you claim i've done nothing but break even on stocks with absolutely no proof yet you sit there and say you're ballin but you have 3k in your bank and can't afford to invest any money. going around boxden beggin others to open an account for you LMFAO

:ducktales:

you lost...you've never made a cent in the market. stop arguing with me with something you clearly no nothing about. go play bingo f*ggot.
 7 years ago '06        #1478
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
The email....

Was wondering if you could do me a huge favor since ur pretty good with finance and doin research on companies.If u can't it's cool but could really use a little help.Just to try and summarize if u remember me telling u about a transaction i was waiting to finish before i invested in stocks.I own a bingo hall and have been in the process of selling for the past year.I almost had it sold for $250,000 last summer (man i wish it went through) but they backed out because i don't have tip jars (not legal in my county).I've been talking with littlefield corp who want to buy my bingo hall.I sent an offer through for $80,000....in the mean time i had to break my lease and the landlord is trying to sue for 3 year lease ($40,000).I didn't get the summons so i appealed the judgement.....if i file bankruptcy (according to my attorney) the 40,000 is wiped clean and they can't get my license (they said they can sue and get my bingo hall in exchange for the $40,000 since i only paid $15,000 which i think is complete fu*kin bullsh*t since it is worth way more...don't care what i paid for it).The person who was supposed to lend the money for bankruptcy backed out at the last minute and now my back is against the wall...if i can't get the money before the judge signs off on the appeal (which could be any day)i could lose the bingo hall....now to the point of this...

i spoke with the guy who wants to buy it earlier today and let him know what was goin on..he tells me he wants to buy it 100% if i get this resolved but he claims he never paid over $25,000 for a bingo hall and i think it's bullsh*t because he owns like 50+ and i thought i remember seeing a few purchases between 200,000-900,000 from LTFD when i was reading their news and filings.Also when i did research before buying it myself the cheapest bingo hall i found without the building was like $60,000 witht he average being between $80,000-$120,000 withouth building.On top of this when i first spoke to him i tried to work a deal where i kept a percentage as a silent partner and he paid me $30,000 (because i know the guy will profit up to a million a year once he gets it going).He told me he can't do that because he has shareholders ect... but he could "do THAT LITTLLE AMOUNT in no time".Made it sound like 30,000 was peanuts and it basically is with bingo halls

i think he knows he has me by the balls...the only way i see the money getting leant to me is by offering a percentage of sale or some sort of interest paid back but if i did that i would atleast want to sell for 50,000-80,000 and may be a few months before i find a buyer if this guy really won't go that high(doubt i can get anyone i know to lend it to me if they have to wait that long).Or get the money loaned to me on the fact that the deal is as good as done and they will get their money right back...but then id have to settle for about 30,000 (which i'm fine with considering i could lose it all).At the same time though don't want to sell for less then i can get....

What i wanna ask u is if u can pull up some of their filings and see if u can find out how much they have purchased halls in the past for.Even if they did buy them for more which i'm almost 100% positive they did not sure i wanna bring it up and maybe p!ss the guy off but i atleast want to have the option to think about how to approach this

sorry for long read and like i said if u don't have the time it's cool...just didn't wanna research myself and fu*k something up since i'm just learning.Gettin decent at TA but haven't read too much on FA

littlefield corp is "LTFD"
Yea man I was hurting lol
 7 years ago '06        #1479
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:

wow you're full of sh*t. you claim i've done nothing but break even on stocks with absolutely no proof yet you sit there and say you're ballin but you have 3k in your bank and can't afford to invest any money. going around boxden beggin others to open an account for you LMFAO

:ducktales:

you lost...you've never made a cent in the market. stop arguing with me with something you clearly no nothing about. go play bingo f*ggot.
Begging? Son u pmed in ur chat and wanted to fund a 2-3k amount and I straight up told u no because I didnt want to risk ur money when the fact is it was because I didnt trust u and u was offering a measly 35%

fu*k outta here
 7 years ago '08        #1480
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
^^^ LMFAO... "he's never paid over $25,000"

so you made a whole $25,000 on your business

and that was a year ago ...$25k in a year tops LMAO
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago