o7's penny stock, small cap, big board, and option plays thread!

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1441
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,993 | Props total: 10661 10661
 o7media said:
Cool story. Except for the fact that 90% of the people paying for my service kept paying for it. So you lost.

And yeah, I'm sure they said that. People lose money from my picks....that's why they keep coming back to the chat every day..because they wanna lose money..dumb a.ss. That's why I have thousands of subscribers through my newsletter, thousands of followers on twitter, etc, etc...and it's growing each and every day. That's why this thread has the most views in the money spot and it's always at the top.

How many people follow your picks? A couple here on bx?

And I notice you didn't say anything about how much money I'm making now. Yeah that's right, money talks bullsh*t walks. When you make over 4 grand in 4 days let me know...hell, you probably don't even make 4 grand a month.

It's obvious why you're still paper trading...if you were this damn good at stocks you'd take that 3k out and be doubling it every week...but you're too much of a pus*y and you know better.

There's a reason why robo let's me trade under his account..there's a reason why millionaires like Timothy Sykes come at me. Who the fu*k are you again? That's what I thought.

And yeah like I said...keep posting here...bump up my thread to top everyday. Get on your job f*ggot.
Hahahahaha virgins from texas

U know u struck some truth when u got little hoes writting essays
 7 years ago '06        #1442
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
And son quit talking wreckless...ur soft as drug store cotton and ur posts show this

Ud get knocked the fu*k out in the "real world"
 7 years ago '08        #1443
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
$30,264 | Props total: 8667 8667
 philly337 said:
Hahahahaha virgins from texas

U know u struck some truth when u got little hoes writting essays
 philly337 said:
And son quit talking wreckless...ur soft as drug store cotton and ur posts show this

Ud get knocked the fu*k out in the "real world"
keep changing the subject f*ggot.

hahahahahaha virgins from philly ....really creative

you know you struck some truth when you have nothing to say but virgins from texas and you'd get knocked out in the real world. you lost ...start e-thuggin now to make your broke a.ss feel better.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #1444
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 BeeZaK said:
True... You think ADHC is a good one to get into?
It was good on the dip if you had gotten in. But they put out the merger news today so I'm not sure how it's gonna play out from here.
 7 years ago '08        #1445
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 2nd2none said:
lol

that dude is a little fish in the ocean...he's so far out of his league it's ridiculous. kid is clueless
 7 years ago '06        #1446
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
keep changing the subject f*ggot.

hahahahahaha virgins from philly ....really creative

you know you struck some truth when you have nothing to say but virgins from texas and you'd get knocked out in the real world. you lost ...start e-thuggin now to make your broke a.ss feel better.

[pic - click to view]

Unlike u I got something called a life....i come on here from my phone and not typing essays to f*ggots who do nothing but talk out their a.ss
 7 years ago '06        #1447
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
that dude is a little fish in the ocean...he's so far out of his league it's ridiculous. kid is clueless
Lol out of my league on what? Sure as hell aint on a real level cause its only a $300 round trip to get knocked on ur a.ss....that aint sh*t to u baller

And I know it aint with stock picks because mine sh*t on urs....only ones in my league are ur lotto plays aka I dont know what the fu*k this stock is doing so if it tanks not a bad call but if it gains ill claim to be a genius

Get mad f*ggot
 7 years ago '08        #1448
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 philly337 said:
Unlike u I got something called a life....i come on here from my phone and not typing essays to f*ggots who do nothing but talk out their a.ss
 philly337 said:
Lol out of my league on what? Sure as hell aint on a real level cause its only a $300 round trip to get knocked on ur a.ss....that aint sh*t to u baller

And I know it aint with stock picks because mine sh*t on urs....only ones in my league are ur lotto plays aka I dont know what the fu*k this stock is doing so if it tanks not a bad call but if it gains ill claim to be a genius

Get mad f*ggot

...and you still changing the subject. that's right e-thug. keep talking sh*t broke a.ss. everything i say are facts....all you do is talk sh*t.

bottom line, unless you can put your money where your mouth is you're always gonna be a lame. keep stackin that fake money though
 7 years ago '06        #1449
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
...and you still changing the subject. that's right e-thug. keep talking sh*t broke a.ss. everything i say are facts....all you do is talk sh*t.

bottom line, unless you can put your money where your mouth is you're always gonna be a lame. keep stackin that fake money though
And keep breaking even with ur real money...bet whatever gains u got get erased on another terrible options play u have to let expire at the end of the month......again
 7 years ago '06        #1450
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 OB2 said:
in the middle of moving 1500miles so havent been doing much but...
MSLP lookin good again. Strong close today (thurs april 7th)
i suggest watching it. ive been banking it for the past 4 months.
Def something to keep an eye on...closed above 50
 7 years ago '08        #1451
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 philly337 said:
And keep breaking even with ur real money...bet whatever gains u got get erased on another terrible options play u have to let expire at the end of the month......again
yep..i do nothing but break even. ask neezy about my option plays dip sh*t. ask him how much money they make.

even if i did lose money...at least i have the money to lose...you don't even have that
 7 years ago '06        #1452
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
yep..i do nothing but break even. ask neezy about my option plays dip sh*t. ask him how much money they make.

even if i did lose money...at least i have the money to lose...you don't even have that
Aww u mean ur little co-signer?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #1453
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
i actually make people money...unlike you.

and lol at saying i don't have a life...yet you stay posting in my thread non stop "from your phone" ...gtfoh f*ggot.

ether.
 7 years ago '06        #1454
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
i actually make people money...unlike you.

and lol at saying i don't have a life...yet you stay posting in my thread non stop "from your phone" ...gtfoh f*ggot.

ether.
Lol its the only stock thread on here...as for making ur members money

Tell me if this sounds familiar...

Next post : crap..averaged down here

Next post : what the fu*k? Markets are selling off

Next post : bought more at "insert average down here"

7 years ago '08        #1455
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 philly337 said:
Lol its the only stock thread on here...as for making ur members money

Tell me if this sounds familiar...

Next post : crap..averaged down here

Next post : what the fu*k? Markets are selling off

Next post : bought more at "insert average down here"

You've never heard of averaging down dumb a.ss? These aren't penny stocks...averaging down is what you're supposed to do. You're not supposed to go all in on the first buy, you buy in blocks.

You wouldn't know that though since you've never bought stocks or options other than with fake money

edit: and wtf do the markets selling off this morning have to do with anything? there was an earthquake in japan dumb a.ss...

and if anything i'm still winning because in 2nd to last newsletter i said the markets would sell off that's why i bought the bidu puts.... so you still lose.

Last edited by o7media; 04-07-2011 at 09:06 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #1456
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:
You've never heard of averaging down dumb a.ss? These aren't penny stocks...averaging down is what you're supposed to do. You're not supposed to go all in on the first buy, you buy in blocks.

You wouldn't know that though since you've never bought stocks or options other than with fake money
Haha get real son...u damn well the point I was trying to RARELY EVER call an option play that goes..it almost always goes down after ur alert

Edit : and to ur edit..wasnt talking specifically today..check the thread it's consistent
 7 years ago '08        #1457
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 philly337 said:
Haha get real son and backpeddling...u damn well the point I was trying to RARELY EVER call an option play that goes..it almost always goes down after u alert
yeah that's why i continue to make money on them. how much money have you made in stocks???? oh wait.....you don't trade, you're a wanna be
 7 years ago '06        #1458
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 o7media said:

edit: and wtf do the markets selling off this morning have to do with anything? there was an earthquake in japan dumb a.ss...

and if anything i'm still winning because in 2nd to last newsletter i said the markets would sell off that's why i bought the bidu puts.... so you still lose.
Lol and what happened right after u alerted bidu puts? It went up and u sold for a small loss

Which its my point...even ur picks that do go up drop so far that it would shake most out...
 7 years ago '08        #1459
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
lol oh sh*t...i was looking on my old stock thread on here and i came across your post.

damn you took a huge L phillis

[pic - click to view]

Check the date. Feb 11, 2010 ....you've been paper trading for over a year

your broke a.ss was paper trading a year ago and you still are.

ether.
 7 years ago '08        #1460
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
 philly337 said:
Lol and what happened right after u alerted bidu puts? It went up and u sold for a small loss

Which its my point...even ur picks that do go up drop so far that it would shake most out...
i didn't sell for a loss dumb a.ss. i was in at 1.19 and out at 1.20 ..i broke even...just sold too early otherwise i would have made over 120%
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy