o7's penny stock, small cap, big board, and option plays thread!

most viewed right now
 161
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #481
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$31,932 | Props total: 11398 11398
 mike18theman said:
O7 how are you getting MSFT at .28...can u explain the calls that you are referring too please dude
Options are different from stock. These are weekly options that expire this Friday. I bought the 28x MSFT Weekly calls.
 7 years ago '08        #482
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$31,932 | Props total: 11398 11398
AEO rallying in the AH nicely. +1.8%
 7 years ago '10        #483
OB2 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$336 | Props total: 114 114
.....


Last edited by OB2; 06-06-2013 at 08:39 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #484
BigChrisP 
space
avatar space
space
$468 | Props total: 0 0
any recommendations of a few companies i should look at for tomorrow? gonna start tomorrow
 7 years ago '09        #485
poker_pimp 
space
avatar space
space
$318 | Props total: 0 0
 OB2 said:
call them. tell them u would like to know the process of transferring your account to another broker (ib, zecco, etrade, etc). say you are having a hard time with the 9.99 fees and would like to go somewhere that fees are 5 bucks. tell them u love thinkorswim and the customer service but u cant do the 9.99 fee. if u make a hefty amount of trades monthly they should hook u up with lower fees.

give it a try.
it cant hurt
aight man good lookin ill give it a shot
 7 years ago '08        #486
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$31,932 | Props total: 11398 11398
Alert for OPGX at .0008. Buy on dip to average down if it does.
 7 years ago '08        #487
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$31,932 | Props total: 11398 11398
AEO flying...buyout rumors on the net. Up 42% on my calls :D :D
 7 years ago '08        #488
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$31,932 | Props total: 11398 11398
I got OPGX at .0008 this morning btw.

Now .0009 x .0012. :D

AEO +4.2% :D :D
 7 years ago '08        #489
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$31,932 | Props total: 11398 11398
hooooly f**kin s**t!!! AEO +6.4%
 02-10-2011, 10:15 AM         #490
Sean Price 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what do you guys think of AIB. I picked it up at .72
 7 years ago '08        #491
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$31,932 | Props total: 11398 11398
AEO went up over 11% and I tried to sell my calls but it didn't fill. I should have just bid whacked.

Oh well. In at .40 out at .95 for +137.5% ...missed my exit around $1.20 :(
 7 years ago '08        #492
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$31,932 | Props total: 11398 11398
 Sean Price said:
what do you guys think of AIB. I picked it up at .72
It's ok for now. Doesn't look that great, but may head north a little towards .90 - 1.00
 7 years ago '04        #493
Gtownkid04 
space
avatar space
space
$6,932 | Props total: 202 202
I want to start giving this a try... Checking out your websites. It's cool to have alerts and everything, but what type of things should I look into when learning to do valuations myself? I've got a B School background and been wanting to learn more about this for a while haha
 02-10-2011, 11:12 AM         #494
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Quick question guys, how much should I start to invest with? $100? $1,000? I'm looking to make a few G's on the easy ya dig.
 7 years ago '09        #495
poker_pimp 
space
avatar space
space
$318 | Props total: 0 0
wtf i saved an order on opgx at .0008 and that s**t didnt fill thats bull s**t
 7 years ago '08        #496
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$31,932 | Props total: 11398 11398
 Gtownkid04 said:
I want to start giving this a try... Checking out your websites. It's cool to have alerts and everything, but what type of things should I look into when learning to do valuations myself? I've got a B School background and been wanting to learn more about this for a while haha
I really only focus on T/A so if you're talking about evaluating a stock on it's fundamentals you'd have to research the company, it's products, etc. Which is not something I do.
 7 years ago '08        #497
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$31,932 | Props total: 11398 11398
 poker_pimp said:
wtf i saved an order on opgx at .0008 and that s**t didnt fill thats bull s**t
It should have filled. It fell to .0007. Ask is at .0008 right now if you wanna get in.
 7 years ago '08        #498
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$31,932 | Props total: 11398 11398
 illicitx said:
Quick question guys, how much should I start to invest with? $100? $1,000? I'm looking to make a few G's on the easy ya dig.
Start with as much as you can afford to lose. Although $100 is very small. I would say at least $500 - $1,000
 02-10-2011, 12:21 PM         #499
illicitx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
Start with as much as you can afford to lose. Although $100 is very small. I would say at least $500 - $1,000
Yo homie, I appreciate the quick feedback. I got some more questions if you don't mind? I'm sure that you answered similar questions, but the thread has many pages to it.

1. How soon can you buy and sell stocks? For example, If I bought 500 shares of a stock at $0.01 and it jumped up to $0.05, could I sell immediately and receive my money minus the fees? Is there a limit as to how many times you can do this in a day,month, or year? (SEC Regulations etc...)

2.What websites do you recommend to begin learning the basics of stocks?

I'm ready to start making this money n*gga.
 7 years ago '08        #500
o7media 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$31,932 | Props total: 11398 11398
 illicitx said:
Yo homie, I appreciate the quick feedback. I got some more questions if you don't mind? I'm sure that you answered similar questions, but the thread has many pages to it.

1. How soon can you buy and sell stocks? For example, If I bought 500 shares of a stock at $0.01 and it jumped up to $0.05, could I sell immediately and receive my money minus the fees? Is there a limit as to how many times you can do this in a day,month, or year? (SEC Regulations etc...)

2.What websites do you recommend to begin learning the basics of stocks?

I'm ready to start making this money n*gga.

No prob..

1. You can sell as soon as you buy. You can sell a minute later if you want to. The only thing you have to remember is only sell with settled cash. After you sell a stock it takes 3 days for that cash to settle so you can reinvest it. You can buy it before that 3 days but you'll be buying with unsettled funds. The problem with buying with unsettled cash is that you have to wait that 3 days until it is settled to sell it back.

2. Check out investopedia.com ..other than that just google s**t lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
How was your life when this song dropped?
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy