o7's penny stock, small cap, big board, and option plays thread!

most viewed right now
 61
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #2901
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
^^


yoo I wanna flip 10,000 g's in a short time span, what would you say are your top 5 strongest buys right now...
 6 years ago '08        #2902
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,223 | Props total: 8641 8641
 J Prince said:
^^


yoo I wanna flip 10,000 g's in a short time span, what would you say are your top 5 strongest buys right now...

10 g's... depends on what your investment size is. how much are you trying to invest?

obviously there's nothing 100% safe so you'd have to be willing to lose it all too. but see my stock market crash thread....
 6 years ago '06        #2903
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
 o7media said:
10 g's... depends on what your investment size is. how much are you trying to invest?

obviously there's nothing 100% safe so you'd have to be willing to lose it all too. but see my stock market crash thread....
what I meant was I have 10 g's I want to invest but also want the investment to be relatively safe. Don't really want to lose more than 2 g's but I understand sh*t happens...If I can get atleast a 25% return within a couple months that would be cool but of course the more the merrier.
 6 years ago '08        #2904
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,223 | Props total: 8641 8641
 J Prince said:
what I meant was I have 10 g's I want to invest but also want the investment to be relatively safe. Don't really want to lose more than 2 g's but I understand sh*t happens...If I can get atleast a 25% return within a couple months that would be cool but of course the more the merrier.
Oh I misread.. my bad.

Well if you're looking to turn 10k into 12.5k it's not hard IMO.

The degrees of risk are different. Depends on what you're investing in..investing in stocks is much safer than investing in options. But the gains on options are much much quicker.

With that said, I'm personally very bearish on the economy. I wouldn't be buying any stocks at this point unless you're shorting of course.
 6 years ago '06        #2905
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,974 | Props total: 10632 10632
 J Prince said:
what I meant was I have 10 g's I want to invest but also want the investment to be relatively safe. Don't really want to lose more than 2 g's but I understand sh*t happens...If I can get atleast a 25% return within a couple months that would be cool but of course the more the merrier.
U can make that easy aslong as you make the right call. Check the other thread 07 bought vix calls for $3800 and made $1200 in about an hour. This is also a risky play though but there really are no safe bets in stocks in my opinion...there are less risky plays but you'll also make less and they aren't for sure bets...you can still lose money


Last edited by philly337; 11-16-2011 at 08:01 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #2906
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,223 | Props total: 8641 8641
 philly337 said:
U can make that easy aslong as you make the right call. Check the other thread 07 bought spy puts for $3800 and made $1200 in about an hour. This is also a risky play though but there really are no safe bets in stocks in my opinion...there are less risky plays but you'll also make less and they aren't for sure bets...you can still lose money
VIX actually. But yeah, that's a bit riskier like you said.

Although, had J Prince put 10k into the same position as I did he'd be up almost 5 grand in that same hour.

Options can be safe too as long as you buy far out. I bought December calls which is only a month away, but most options have contracts trading 5-6 months out (at least).
 6 years ago '06        #2907
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,974 | Props total: 10632 10632
 o7media said:
VIX actually. But yeah, that's a bit riskier like you said.

Although, had J Prince put 10k into the same position as I did he'd be up almost 5 grand in that same hour.

Options can be safe too as long as you buy far out. I bought December calls which is only a month away, but most options have contracts trading 5-6 months out (at least).
Yea vix my bad
 6 years ago '06        #2908
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,974 | Props total: 10632 10632
Damn wish I would have held atpg in my main portfolio...just checked my other one where I bought atpg at same time as main port but never sold...up 80k (gmcr also hit $55)

Looking back on this contest almost ever stock I bought gained some pretty good percentages but I got scared out of a lot of them on dips and support level breaks. Should have just bought and left for a few days on every stock...would have been better off


Last edited by philly337; 11-17-2011 at 09:43 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #2909
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,974 | Props total: 10632 10632
 philly337 said:
Damn wish I would have held atpg in my main portfolio...just checked my other one where I bought atpg at same time as main port but never sold...up 80k (gmcr also hit $55)

Looking back on this contest almost ever stock I bought gained some pretty good percentages but I got scared out of a lot of them on dips and support level breaks. Should have just bought and left for a few days on every stock...would have been better off
+95000 now...I'm such a dumbass...would have been the type if gain I need to give myself a chance in this contest and I sold in my main profile because of a small pullback and thought it would fall to support where I could rebuy
 6 years ago '08        #2910
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,223 | Props total: 8641 8641

[pic - click to view]




And the leader finnnnallly fu*kin lost about 80k. Helped close that gap a bit. I'm still down 225k from #1 though ...

But getting closer
 6 years ago '06        #2911
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,974 | Props total: 10632 10632
Keep it up....sounds like a lot but still about 2 Weeks and if we do bounce up you can make a k!lling going up and then creating back down
 6 years ago '08        #2912
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,223 | Props total: 8641 8641
 philly337 said:
Keep it up....sounds like a lot but still about 2 Weeks and if we do bounce up you can make a k!lling going up and then creating back down
Thanks. Hoping we see a nice gap up tomorrow....and I hope everyone else is short
 6 years ago '06        #2913
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,974 | Props total: 10632 10632
 o7media said:
Thanks. Hoping we see a nice gap up tomorrow....and I hope everyone else is short
I'm holding long too and wouldn't doubt if they were...especially if they weren't able to get out that last minute. Leader must have been long today if he lost that much...prob scared to go long again but who knows...trying to give you some how here
 6 years ago '08        #2914
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,223 | Props total: 8641 8641
 philly337 said:
I'm holding long too and wouldn't doubt if they were...especially if they weren't able to get out that last minute. Leader must have been long today if he lost that much...prob scared to go long again but who knows...trying to give you some how here
Well the good thing is there are 2 grand prizes. I'm only down 150k from #2 ..with 2 weeks left I can catch up.

Might not have a shot at a million, but I'll take a Maserati, not a bad runner up prize :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '08        #2915
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,223 | Props total: 8641 8641
Today was hard as fu*k to trade. Range bound all day and boring. I only made 27k in the contest, probably dropped in the ranking.
 6 years ago '08        #2916
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,223 | Props total: 8641 8641
Top 10!!!!!!


[pic - click to view]

 11-21-2011, 08:24 AM         #2917
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Congrats on the top 10. I've been checking out this thread and your chats from time to time trying to learn somethings, sh*t is kinda confusing at times lol, but hopefully i'll get the hang of it.
 6 years ago '06        #2918
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,974 | Props total: 10632 10632
Hope you played today right so far...guys ahead of you might have fu*ked up a little
 6 years ago '08        #2919
o7media 47 heat pts47 OP
space
avatar space
space
$30,223 | Props total: 8641 8641
 80sbabyent said:
Congrats on the top 10. I've been checking out this thread and your chats from time to time trying to learn somethings, sh*t is kinda confusing at times lol, but hopefully i'll get the hang of it.
Thanks!

 philly337 said:
Hope you played today right so far...guys ahead of you might have fu*ked up a little
I didn't, I went long on Friday, got murdered today
 6 years ago '06        #2920
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,974 | Props total: 10632 10632
 o7media said:
Thanks!



I didn't, I went long on Friday, got murdered today
Lol same here....in done now. Friday I had sh*t to do and was long (figured we'd bounce)...anyway overslept like sh*t this morning...woke up at 1030 down like 100k
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
117 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy