Smh It's already begun... Kolb wants to start or he wants out of Philly

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-10-2011, 10:39 AM         #101
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
I mean its football, you can't prove the contrary. A guy like Kitna who most would say sucks led a s**tty Bengals team (that gave up more points and rushed for less yards than this Eagles team) to 8 wins. You throw the ball s**t happens, Vick isn't a god, he isn't the only guy that can go 10-6 in a season. Kolb still had the most impressive win over the 13-3 Falcons to add to that 10-6 record.

You guys keep acting like Vick is a god, he will only get worse, end of discussion.
I clearly just talked about him being capable of improving in the off season..."gods" don't improve. And 1 good win against the 4-1 Falcons doesn't trump 3 bad losses to the Skins, Titans and Cowboys...neither of which are playoff teams.

As far as Kitna and the Bengals...he won 8 of 16 games homie, not 8 of 10.
 01-10-2011, 11:29 AM         #102
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cardeezy17 said:
Vick is better than Kolb, end of discussion.
Vick overachieved for his best season, he will never top it. Kolb will improve hopefully on a better franchise and break Vick's heart.
 7 years ago '10        #103
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I clearly just talked about him being capable of improving in the off season..."gods" don't improve. And 1 good win against the 4-1 Falcons doesn't trump 3 bad losses to the Skins, Titans and Cowboys...neither of which are playoff teams.

As far as Kitna and the Bengals...he won 8 of 16 games homie, not 8 of 10.
Skins vick got hurt early and he took over. he gets a pass just like people give vick a pass when he took over for Green bay week 1.

Titans was on the D getting lit up by britt, not saying kolb was balling out there, but our D got embarassed .

and cowboys hes starting WR was chad hall. and they bearly lost.
 01-10-2011, 11:47 AM         #104
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Vick overachieved for his best season, he will never top it. Kolb will improve hopefully on a better franchise and break Vick's heart.
That's all opinion. Just like I think Vick gives them the best chance to win IMO.

HeyCobra said:
Skins vick got hurt early and he took over. he gets a pass just like people give vick a pass when he took over for Green bay week 1.

Titans was on the D getting lit up by britt, not saying kolb was balling out there, but our D got embarassed .

and cowboys hes starting WR was chad hall. and they bearly lost.
Exactly, Vick got hurt in the 1st quarter against the Skins, so Kolb had more than enough time to pull off a win. Your D...it hasn't help you guys all season, but you were still doing great on offense to overcome that.

And week 17, yeah you barely lost but dude threw 3 interceptions.
 7 years ago '05        #105
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 texasplayboy_23 said:
That's all opinion. Just like I think Vick gives them the best chance to win IMO.

Exactly, Vick got hurt in the 1st quarter against the Skins, so Kolb had more than enough time to pull off a win. Your D...it hasn't help you guys all season, but you were still doing great on offense to overcome that.

And week 17, yeah you barely lost but dude threw 3 interceptions.
did you see our o-line yesterday? and that was our starters, kolb was playing what the reserves. did he play good? no...but he had no help. they didnt put him in a position to succeed so what do you expect?
 01-10-2011, 11:59 AM         #106
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
did you see our o-line yesterday? and that was our starters, kolb was playing what the reserves. did he play good? no...but he had no help. they didnt put him in a position to succeed so what do you expect?
Damn it...do y'all want Kolb there or not? Because the beginning of the season you're ridin with him. Then, he gets hurt and Vick comes in and balls the fu*k out. Now I'm makin an argument about why Vick should remain the starter and Kolb shouldn't but y'all keep defending him as if you want him to stay...flip-floppin @sses.

EDIT: yes I saw the o-line, it's terrible. Not even someone as mobile as Vick was safe.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 01-10-2011 at 12:02 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #107
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Damn it...do y'all want Kolb there or not? Because the beginning of the season you're ridin with him. Then, he gets hurt and Vick comes in and balls the fu*k out. Mow I makin an argument about why Vick should remain the starter and Kolb shouldn't but y'all keep defending him as if you want him to stay...flip-floppin @sses.

EDIT: yes I saw the o-line, it's terrible. Not even someone as mobile as Vick was safe.
i havent flip flopped on my stance at all in this situation. does vick give us a better chance to win, yes he does...but fact of the matter is the jury is still out on how good kolb can be (all this that ive said thus far and will say in this post is things i said several times on here and hasnt changed btw). you guys are expecting him to be something that he isnt yet or for that matter may never become

i say we keep kolb regardless of if we resign vick or not. vick gets hurt, its been like that since his days as a falcon and i wouldnt mind having kolb back him up especially since he will come for cheap next year (around 2 million) and i dont think we would get that much value for him

i wouldnt be upset if we traded him though because i think he deserves a fair shot as oppose to getting written off after the first game of the season. i think he can play but he just needs to make better decisions, but thats something he's going to have to figure out and the only way you can do that is by playing
 7 years ago '04        #108
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
send is a.ss to Washington
 01-10-2011, 12:12 PM         #109
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
i havent flip flopped on my stance at all in this situation. does vick give us a better chance to win, yes he does...but fact of the matter is the jury is still out on how good kolb can be (all this that ive said thus far and will say in this post is things i said several times on here and hasnt changed btw). you guys are expecting him to be something that he isnt yet or for that matter may never become

i say we keep kolb regardless of if we resign vick or not. vick gets hurt, its been like that since his days as a falcon and i wouldnt mind having kolb back him up especially since he will come for cheap next year (around 2 million) and i dont think we would get that much value for him

i wouldnt be upset if we traded him though because i think he deserves a fair shot as oppose to getting written off after the first game of the season. i think he can play but he just needs to make better decisions, but thats something he's going to have to figure out and the only way you can do that is by playing
I hear you, and keeping both would be the best/ideal situation...but Kolb doesn't want to stay if he doesn't get the starting job back.

Soooo, you gotta choose. The potential starter you haven't seen enough from, or the playmaker who still has a little more improving to do?
 7 years ago '05        #110
space
space
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I hear you, and keeping both would be the best/ideal situation...but Kolb doesn't want to stay if he doesn't get the starting job back.

Soooo, you gotta choose. The potential starter you haven't seen enough from, or the playmaker who still has a little more improving to do?
kolb can want whatever he want...he's still under contract next year so it up to us do decide whether or not we want to keep him. however, with that being said i still think and would like to lock up mike for a few more years
 01-10-2011, 12:24 PM         #111
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
kolb can want whatever he want...he's still under contract next year so it up to us do decide whether or not we want to keep him. however, with that being said i still think and would like to lock up mike for a few more years

I should be wantin his @ss out of the division as a Cowboys fan, but I dislike the Eagles the least. Plus, I'm a fan of the sport 1st...if he were to ever become a Giant tho, I'd turn on that n*gga in a second.
 7 years ago '05        #112
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
 TheMagicMan said:
The eagles would be stupid to let go of Kolb...Mike Vick at any moment can be out for the season based on the way he plays...

Give Vick the franchise tag, and let Kolb chill on the bench for 1 more year...they dont have to make this decision until 2012...
kolb aint tryna hear that s**t.....let em go, get those 2 second round picks and get a defensive threat or another deep threat
 7 years ago '04        #113
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
Trade That Man!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '08        #114
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,876 | Props total: 22620 22620
Better trade him before he gets worse in his career he's 11td for 14int n 9 fumbles 73.2 Passer Rating not including the bad decisions and check downs that he always does. He could probably shine somewhere else with a good O-Line n team kinda like trent dilfer. His stats are not that bad but not worth anything really try to get a first rounder n we good.
 7 years ago '06        #115
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
DAMMIT! If the Browns get Morninwig then I have this feeling he'll be in Cleveland. Tom Heckert is already here, Morningwig is a Holgren guy, they already showed intrest at the start of the season...I'd rather have another coach and at this point keep McCoy for them moment
 7 years ago '06        #116
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10679 10679
San fran better not trade for this bum.....rather stick it out with alex smith then waste a pick in him

Let alone 2 firsts are they f**king insane...asking for one first is nuts but 2 bahaha
 7 years ago '09        #117
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 smokeweed101. said:
You're an idiot. Kolb is a.ss. He just doesn't have what it takes to be a top notch QB at this level.
 01-10-2011, 02:21 PM         #118
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cardeezy17 said:
He just doesn't have what it takes to be a top notch QB at this level.
Same could be said about Vick to be honest.
 7 years ago '09        #119
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 StateProperty88 said:
B]but fact of the matter is the jury is still out on how good kolb can be[/B]
11 TD, 14 INT 7 fumbles and a 73.2 QB Rating in 19 career games. a.ss.
 01-10-2011, 02:28 PM         #120
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Same could be said about Vick to be honest.
You would say that about everybody except Brady
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago