Smh It's already begun... Kolb wants to start or he wants out of Philly

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
watch the redskins bite on this dumb s**t.
 01-10-2011, 03:11 AM         #62
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
funny how the eagle fans a.ssUME vick is even coming back... you dont know if he even really likes being an eagle..he may of played hard just to get noticed by other teams to take the highest offer.... dont act like u already got vick signed...he said himself it will take a lot to keep him,,,meaning $$$ and itmay be more than they are willing to offer....... not like other teams wouldnt take him so calm down as you may have no other choice than kolb

i think he'd want to leave actually

would you want to get abused like this with THAT terrible o-line...i hope he stays because he gives my team a better chance, but if there is no franchise tag, Vick is gone
 7 years ago '05        #63
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Yeah, Philly will franchise Vick, but after that season Vick will leave. Also, the Eagles do not expect to get two first round picks for Kolb, they're just overselling their property. The problem with Kolb is, A) He's just not that good. B) His contract --- That's just a bad spot for the Eagles. Plus, the Eagles may want to hang onto him in case Vick decides to leave.

The Eagles are in a bad spot, because if they keep Kolb for backup one more year they may lose him. He's under contract, but he may turn into a b**ch type player that will cry bout everything. If Vick is going to bounce, franchise him and try to get a pick or two out of him and roll with Kolb. Otherwise, trade Kolb for anything and try to sign Vick to a long term deal.
 7 years ago '09        #64
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
deuces.....
 01-10-2011, 04:03 AM         #65
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
Yeah, Philly will franchise Vick, but after that season Vick will leave. Also, the Eagles do not expect to get two first round picks for Kolb, they're just overselling their property. The problem with Kolb is, A) He's just not that good. B) His contract --- That's just a bad spot for the Eagles. Plus, the Eagles may want to hang onto him in case Vick decides to leave.

The Eagles are in a bad spot, because if they keep Kolb for backup one more year they may lose him. He's under contract, but he may turn into a b**ch type player that will cry bout everything. If Vick is going to bounce, franchise him and try to get a pick or two out of him and roll with Kolb. Otherwise, trade Kolb for anything and try to sign Vick to a long term deal.
Can i have some of your psychic powers? or at least tell me the winning numbers in the lottery?
 01-10-2011, 04:13 AM         #66
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
Yeah, Philly will franchise Vick, but after that season Vick will leave. .

Who is winning the SB this year?

Where were you all season? I could have made millions this year betting on the games.
 7 years ago '05        #67
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,616 | Props total: 1688 1688
Not sure why people here a.ssume that Kolb sucks and wont get the eagles anything. Look at how many teams need a QB and looking at the draft, im pretty sure i would rather have Kolb than any of the 1st round QBs this year, especially considering he already has experience in the NFL. I mean really, if you were an NFL GM and you needed a QB, you would rather use a 1st rounder say Jake Locker or Cam Newton?

If im arizona, i would be calling the eagles and trying to get Kolb for a 2nd this year and a conditional pick the next year
 7 years ago '08        #68
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
trade him for a 2nd rounder. no reason to keep his as a back up when his stock is higher than any other back up. let him go do his thing in Buffalo or Arizona or some s**t.
 01-10-2011, 05:28 AM         #69
callhimrambo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
Eagles better try and get something for him to help fill some weak spots.
like trade dude for a corner, or safety, or linebacker that can play some defense.
 01-10-2011, 05:48 AM         #70
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FalconBuddha said:
Not sure why people here a.ssume that Kolb sucks and wont get the eagles anything. Look at how many teams need a QB and looking at the draft, im pretty sure i would rather have Kolb than any of the 1st round QBs this year, especially considering he already has experience in the NFL. I mean really, if you were an NFL GM and you needed a QB, you would rather use a 1st rounder say Jake Locker or Cam Newton?

If im arizona, i would be calling the eagles and trying to get Kolb for a 2nd this year and a conditional pick the next year

Kolb is about as mediocre as it gets. He will never be a great QB. He just doesn't have the arm strength to get the ball to Fitzgerald. Arizona would be worse off with Kolb than they are now, but we can trade all day ! I think we can get a 3rd for him.
 01-10-2011, 05:50 AM         #71
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 phillyCANNON said:
Kolb is about as mediocre as it gets. He will never be a great QB. He just doesn't have the arm strength to get the ball to Fitzgerald. Arizona would be worse off with Kolb than they are now, but we can trade all day ! I think we can get a 3rd for him.
someone needs to

a. take away your keyboard
b. chop off your hands

7 years ago '04        #72
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Brainwave said:
In every game plays will be left on the field. My problem is everybody wants to believe the smoke and mirrors and not the real show. As Much as I enjoyed the Mike Vick show this year I just a'm not confident enough to believe he can get us a ring.
and Kolb will? Come on playa!
 7 years ago '04        #73
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 phillyCANNON said:
Did you see Arizona's QBs? Kolb is a HUGE upgrade for them.
 7 years ago '07        #74
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
Dude got a big mouth for not doing s**t.
 01-10-2011, 06:59 AM         #75
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Someone On Boxden Said After The Game. Kolb Should Be Traded or Let Go...
I did, Kolb deserves his shot, anybody who doesn't have Vick down their throat can understand.

Say he hasn't proven it, but Vick doesn't even deserve to start after that bulls**t he did, its not like he is a stand up citizen. He has s**tty career numbers as a thrower, biggest throw of the year went to GB and then he gets c*cky

"f**k it I went out slaaanging"
 01-10-2011, 07:00 AM         #76
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bangab**ch said:
if only we had that 3rd round pick. thanks douche, I mean brad childress.
If we take out the Bears/Packers in the SB will you forgive us?
 7 years ago '05        #77
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
I think the best thing the Eagles can do is show people that they want him and he has value. Because right now all he's known for is getting knocked out in week one (losing his job), and having a horrible last game of the season against the Cowboys. And that the Eagles organization doesn't want him. That's why the two first round picks are so outrageous because Philadelphia doesn't even want him as their starter. The Eagles are gonna just have to let him go for peanuts basically if they're committed to Vick. If he has a hall of fame career so be it. Honestly the only team that might consider giving the Eagles anything of value for Kolb are the Raiders .
 7 years ago '05        #78
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
his a.ss had his chance to start an he blew it….get him outta here then and bring in some more help on D
 7 years ago '08        #79
GoldBluded 536 heat pts536
space
space
$17,865 | Props total: 22580 22580
Trade him now
 7 years ago '10        #80
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
lol I would trade Vick, keep Kolb and work on fixing my o line. With all the weapons the Eagles have on offense why do you need a running QB. Obviously it didnt put the team over the top. That running around s**t is entertaining and he's gonna burn the bad teams but each year its gonna get worse and worse for his run game........he doesnt consistently burn teams.....they learn their lessons.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy