Heat @ Blazers 1/9/11 9 PM ET

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #241
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 1038 1038
i love this heat team. us heat fans who suffered the 15 win season likes this more than bron stans! sorry i had to say it growing pains
 7 years ago '05        #242
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
Anyway, Lebron has embraced his role as the villain of the NBA PERFECTLY.

I f**king LOVE it.

We are witnessing some epic s**t.
 7 years ago '07        #244
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
i love this heat team. us heat fans who suffered the 15 win season likes this more than bron stans! soryy i had to say it growing pains
 7 years ago '08        #245
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
I knew I should've watched this game
 7 years ago '04        #246
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
 iggyemu said:
To truly appreciate what the Heat are doing to the Blazers right now you have to be listening to the Blazers broadcast. The Heat don't just beat teams. They break your spirit...they take your soul and in all road games they play the entire arena. I don't think a team in NBA history has faced the hatred towards them that this team faces every time they take the court outside of Miami. This was simply a great win.

I love competitors and guys that rise to the occasion which is why I like this Heat team. A great team usually has one of those guys. The Heat have two. This was the Blazer's biggest game this season. Lead by 7 with 2mins to go and the Heat just ripped it from them for no other reason than because they could.
very well put

they do rip hearts out

the players are really trying to get Coach Spo that eastern conference all-star game coaching nod

Last edited by Motion; 01-09-2011 at 11:03 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #247
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 177 177
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
glad we won but we gotta stop this we will take it easy for 36 of the 48 minutes in the game....i need an easy game my heart cant take this s**t
Real talk my sh*t was finna exlode, not stop but explode like a f*ckin bomb.
 7 years ago '07        #248
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
damn im amped over here

this team is epic

they scored 9 pts in bout 10 secs :wow:

then bron straight styled on the crowd

we beating full squads and they bench with just 3 ppl

how can you not be excited
 7 years ago '06        #249
ramanaa 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 0 0
 iggyemu said:
To truly appreciate what the Heat are doing to the Blazers right now you have to be listening to the Blazers broadcast. The Heat don't just beat teams. They break your spirit...they take your soul and in all road games they play the entire arena. I don't think a team in NBA history has faced the hatred towards them that this team faces every time they take the court outside of Miami. This was simply a great win.

I love competitors and guys that rise to the occasion which is why I like this Heat team. A great team usually has one of those guys. The Heat have two. This was the Blazer's biggest game this season. Lead by 7 with 2mins to go and the Heat just ripped it from them for no other reason than because they could.

well saidd

the announcers weree realllll salty at the end.
"if the blazerS hit a basket on the turn over by aldrige... le bron would have thought twice about that three"

STFU
 7 years ago '05        #250
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
i love this heat team. us heat fans who suffered the 15 win season likes this more than bron stans! sorry i had to say it growing pains
naw man...

7 years of hearing this LeBron hate...been hearing this NO RINGS bulls**t for like, 3 years...

seeing these wins are giving me hope again
 7 years ago '05        #251
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,782 | Props total: 4884 4884
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
glad we won but we gotta stop this we will take it easy for 36 of the 48 minutes in the game....i need an easy game my heart cant take this s**t
I know you are trying to be a fan but posts like this don't give the Heat enough credit for what they face on a nightly basis. The Blazers are tough at home and had won 8 straight homes games. They were a hot team and a great home team. The Heat weren't 'taking it easy'. They were getting outplayed. The Blazers making shots and the Heat had no answer for LA. The Heat just dug a little deeper defensively and got a few stops and LeBron took over to get them the win.

They were by no means taking it easy. I think what you saw tonight was a group of role players on Miami that were shell shocked by crowd and the hostility of the arena. And as a result the big 3 had to win the game by themselves and that they did. Trust me...the Celts and Lakers would have lost this game tonight.

Last edited by iggyemu; 01-09-2011 at 11:06 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #252
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,103 | Props total: 23318 23318
 Motion said:
very well put

they do rip hearts out

the players are really trying to get Coach Spo that eastern conference coaching nod
Heat come through like Shang Tsung

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #253
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
 iggyemu said:
I know you are trying to be a fan but posts like this don't give the Heat enough credit for what they face on a nightly basis. The Blazers are tough at home and had won 8 straight homes games. The was a hot team and a great home team. The Heat weren't 'taking it easy'. They were getting outplayed. The Blazers making shots and the Heat had no answer for LA. The Heat just dug a little deeper defensively and got a few stops and LeBron took over to get them the win.

They were by no means taking it easy. I think what you saw tonight was a group of role players on Miami that were shell shocked by crowd and the hostility of the arena. And as a result the big 3 had to win the game by themselves and that they did. Trust me...the Celts and Lakers would have lost this game tonight.

We forget that teams treat games against us as if they in the finals so they go all out. You could see tho after portland gave us there best and we made it thru that the rest of the players besides LA gave up.

Taking every teams best shot every night especially on the road will make us all that tougher down the road and into the playoffs. :celebrate:
 7 years ago '05        #254
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:

[pic - click to view]

01-09-2011, 11:10 PM         #255
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
 7 years ago '10        #256
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
from 9-8 to 30-9. what a f**kin turnaround!

the way lebron sunk that 3 at the end and said goodnight was just beautiful
 7 years ago '04        #257
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
The Heatles put on a hell of a show for a sold out crowd

they saved their best for last & brought the house down

Last edited by Motion; 01-09-2011 at 11:14 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #258
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 7 years ago '07        #259
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Arson said:
Heat come through like Shang Tsung
nah son, on some indiana jones s**t

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #260
ramanaa 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 0 0
 Marvin Hagler said:
oh s**t mayne repped :r ofl:
wtf is MWO
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago