Melo to the Nets could be a done deal this week

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,733 | Props total: 12538 12538
 Dee Grande said:
s**t is mindblowing how knicks fans, of all people, are trying to throw salt on nets fans for supposedly being irrational

yall n*ggas spent years drooling over lebron's yankee cap and the "mythical endorsements" he was supposedly dying to get in NY. not mention the ones who keep posting that melo/amare bday picture like these n*ggas specifically met up to break bread about playing for the knicks. or what about eva longoria supposedly nudging tony parker to ny for her career

at least nets fans have a detailed scenario to point at. melo could dress his cat up in an orange sweater and yall n*ggas would swear its a sign
So much ether in this post its amazing..
 7 years ago '07        #82
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
They still think Amare, Melo and Paul are forming because of a drunken wedding speech.
Once again do you want me to bump the DWade thread?? Yeah we're the only delusional fanbase on here
 01-09-2011, 05:15 PM         #83
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol damn my bad..

but Melo playin for the Nets is like Kobe playin for the Hawks
 7 years ago '10        #84
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
Chris Broussard just tweeted
NJ getting indications Melo sit-down with Mikhail Prokhorov and Jay-Z may not even be necessary to convince Melo to sign w/NJ.
 7 years ago '04        #85
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,665 | Props total: 13061 13061
 KnicksLost said:
why even comment on his stupidity ....ask him how the summer of 2009 panned out for him....LOTTO BOUND
Exactly we all saw what happened when the Pistons did when they got cap space.
Maybe this time around they'll give Caron Butler and Jamal Crawford max contracts next summer. Wack a.ss irrelevent Pistons.
 7 years ago '04        #86
space
space
 NJallD said:
Chris Broussard just tweeted
yeah cuz Chris Broussard is the most reliable nba source. Lebron and Bosh were supposed to be Bulls according to that high yellow freckled'face lame.
 7 years ago '05        #87
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,733 | Props total: 12538 12538
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
You lames talked for four years about LeBron coming to your team.

We talked for one year about Wade coming and it ended up coming closer to happening than LeBron did to the Knicks.
We didn't even talk about it for a year.. more like a month and a half...

Hell we didn't even mention Bron to the Bulls until the season was over and broussard telling lies...
 7 years ago '08        #88
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
WojYahooNBA Denver's considerate of Billups feelings, but ultimately he's under contract and has no real leverage to stop a deal to Jersey, or anywhere.

In otherwords, f**k your feelings n*gga :lachen001:
 7 years ago '07        #89
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Dee Grande said:
s**t is mindblowing how knicks fans, of all people, are trying to throw salt on nets fans for supposedly being irrational

yall n*ggas spent years drooling over lebron's yankee cap and the "mythical endorsements" he was supposedly dying to get in NY. not mention the ones who keep posting that melo/amare bday picture like these n*ggas specifically met up to break bread about playing for the knicks. or what about eva longoria supposedly nudging tony parker to ny for her career

at least nets fans have a detailed scenario to point at. melo could dress his cat up in an orange sweater and yall n*ggas would swear its a sign
Lebron was just a hope.

Parker came out an said he was gonna sign with the Knicks if he reached free agency you dolt

Melo tweeted himself in a Knicks jersey and it's obvious he wants to play for the Knicks.
 7 years ago '04        #90
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6039 6039
 7 years ago '04        #91
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
 Russ369 said:
lol you maaaad you maaaaaad hahahah

I don't give a f**k about Bosh anymore, maybe if you said that back in September or October, yeah, but now, I really don't give a f**k... And contracted? Raps will never be contracted, too many fans, too much money...

But really...

[pic - click to view]

yeah right.. Toronto never has and never will be relevant in anything america does...

if anyone here should be mad it's Russel and his s**tty a.ss franchise

at too much money
 7 years ago '10        #92
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20775 20775
Ha! KNICKS LOST

Nets NBA champs in 2012 bank on it!!!!!

lmao smh
 7 years ago '10        #93
VickSickPuppies 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 5 5
 Motion said:
good

i want him to go to the nets and not the knicks
Me Too
 01-09-2011, 05:25 PM         #94
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bottom line is that it's always been up to melo...leon rose is pushing this deal heavy,because i hear he also represents rip hamilton..so a lot of self interest there...and denver never wanted to deal with the knicks...even in giving a straight answer about what it would take to deal....so it's really always been up to melo..because denver has really only been wanting to deal with jersey.....so whether he signs with the nets,or the knicks..it will ultimately be where he wants to be...cause it was always up to him...
 7 years ago '04        #95
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4420 4420
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
They think every possible free agent is coming to their team for the next five years.
Exactly for some reason they forget amare only came there because they offered him more than everyone else

When they didn't have cap room they swore guys were gonna take midlevel exceptions to play in the garden now every freeagents gonna go there

I don't even f**king want carmelo on the team but just to see the face on nix fans if we trade for him on the day he signs that extention its gonna be priceless
 7 years ago '07        #96
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Can't wait for this situation to be finished
 7 years ago '07        #97
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 stunna2004 said:
yeah cuz Chris Broussard is the most reliable nba source. Lebron and Bosh were supposed to be Bulls according to that high yellow freckled'face lame.
I'm happy for the nets.....Even thou it doesn't make sense I hope they get Melo...I'm just baffled how a guy would sign an extension and the pieces already on and being added to his new team (10-27) doesn't make them better than his old team (20-15)...I thought the goal was not to just be another playoff team but a championship contender.....Melo sign the paperwork f**k it so I can stop hearing about trade rumors
 7 years ago '05        #98
s1eepyboy 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,510 | Props total: 4814 4814

[pic - click to view]

hmm
 7 years ago '10        #99
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
From the sound of it we are giving Denver the 2 1st rnd picks we just got in the T-Will trade so we will still retain our own 1st rd picks for 2011 and 2012 as well as the 2011 GS pick

Sounds like the roster will look like this at 13 players

Billups/Farmar/Uzoh
Rip/Vujacic/White
Melo/Outlaw/James
Hump/S.Williams
Lopez/Ely?

I'll take it, then in the offseason buyout billups and make moves for a strong pg or draft brandon knight or kyrie irving ...
 7 years ago '04        #100
space
space
 KnicksLost said:
I'm happy for the nets.....Even thou it doesn't make sense I hope they get Melo...I'm just baffled how a guy would sign an extension and the pieces already on and being added to his new team (10-27) doesn't make them better than his old team (20-15)...I thought the goal was not to just be another playoff team but a championship contender.....Melo sign the paperwork f**k it so I can stop hearing about trade rumors
The jokes on him if he signs there. They still wouldn't be better than the Knicks. Once we get a big its a reynolds.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy