Melo to the Nets could be a done deal this week

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #301
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,354 | Props total: 9590 9590
 DaForce13 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #302
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
f**k Denver.
 7 years ago '05        #303
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
knicks lose once more???

'Melo on Knicks: They Wouldn't Want Me to Mess What They Have Up

Chauncey Billups asked out of practice in Denver Monday complaining of a headache, but Carmelo Anthony was available. In Detroit, Richard Hamilton practiced. But in New Jersey, Troy Murphy sat with an undisclosed illness.

But the big news out of the three practices was what Melo said about the Nets and Knicks, as tweeted by Chris Tomasson.

He didn't deny he might sign with the Nets, saying he had to meet with Nuggets owner Josh Kroenke and GM Masai Ujiri. Specifically asked if he would sign a $65 million extension with New Jersey, he replied "I really don't know. I'm waiting to see Masai and Josh... They haven't been here....''

About the Knicks, he basically said the Knicks are doing just fine without him. "New York is playing well right now," Tomasson quoted him as saying. "I don't think they're looking at me They wouldn't want me to come in there and mess what they have up.''

In New Jersey, Avery Johnson wouldn't let the players involved in rumors speak with the media. He said the team worked on its defense. With Damion James still rehabbing, the only Nets not rumored in trade talks are Brook Lopez, Kris Humphries, Jordan Farmar, Sasha Vujacic and Travis Outlaw, a center, power forward, point guard, shooting guard and small forward.
 7 years ago '05        #304
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 dg177bx said:
knicks lose once more???

Chauncey Billups asked out of practice in Denver Monday complaining of a headache, but Carmelo Anthony was available. In Detroit, Richard Hamilton practiced. But in New Jersey, Troy Murphy sat with an undisclosed illness.

But the big news out of the three practices was what Melo said about the Nets and Knicks, as tweeted by Chris Tomasson.

He didn't deny he might sign with the Nets, saying he had to meet with Nuggets owner Josh Kroenke and GM Masai Ujiri. Specifically asked if he would sign a $65 million extension with New Jersey, he replied "I really don't know. I'm waiting to see Masai and Josh... They haven't been here....''

About the Knicks, he basically said the Knicks are doing just fine without him. "New York is playing well right now," Tomasson quoted him as saying. "I don't think they're looking at me They wouldn't want me to come in there and mess what they have up.''

In New Jersey, Avery Johnson wouldn't let the players involved in rumors speak with the media. He said the team worked on its defense. With Damion James still rehabbing, the only Nets not rumored in trade talks are Brook Lopez, Kris Humphries, Jordan Farmar, Sasha Vujacic and Travis Outlaw, a center, power forward, point guard, shooting guard and small forward.

In New Jersey, Avery Johnson wouldn't let the players involved in rumors speak with the media. He said the team worked on its defense. With Damion James still rehabbing, the only Nets not rumored in trade talks are Brook Lopez, Kris Humphries, Jordan Farmar, Sasha Vujacic and Travis Outlaw, a center, power forward, point guard, shooting guard and small forward
 7 years ago '07        #305
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 305 305
ESPN's Henry Abbott speculates that Carmelo Anthony won't be traded until much closer to the Feb. 24 trade deadline.
With four parties involved (Nuggets, Nets, Pistons, Melo) and no pressure to get a deal done quickly, there may be no reason Melo makes a decision any time soon. The Nets are not an ideal landing place for him and by waiting, another team could emerge with a better proposal. The Nuggets also can rest a.ssured the same deal the Nets have offered today will be there in several weeks. Melo said himself earlier Monday that he doesn't expect a deal to get done any time soon, and this is probably why.
Source: ESPN.com

Lets chill with all these bulls**t rumors until it actually happens
 7 years ago '10        #306
Funeral Barb 360 heat pts360
space
space
$6,192 | Props total: 13880 13880
not feelin it will last long that avery/melo relationship
 7 years ago '10        #307
Funeral Barb 360 heat pts360
space
space
$6,192 | Props total: 13880 13880
 keithbm1111 said:
ESPN's Henry Abbott speculates that Carmelo Anthony won't be traded until much closer to the Feb. 24 trade deadline.
With four parties involved (Nuggets, Nets, Pistons, Melo) and no pressure to get a deal done quickly, there may be no reason Melo makes a decision any time soon. The Nets are not an ideal landing place for him and by waiting, another team could emerge with a better proposal. The Nuggets also can rest a.ssured the same deal the Nets have offered today will be there in several weeks. Melo said himself earlier Monday that he doesn't expect a deal to get done any time soon, and this is probably why.

makessense
 7 years ago '08        #308
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,238 | Props total: 13601 13601
 keithbm1111 said:

The rumors wont stop dont care if he goes 2 da nets i just wish denver would just deal him already tired of dis s**t
 7 years ago '10        #309
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
The Nuggets have idiots in the offices. The longer they wait, the more the team is going to give up games and realize how much of a d!ck the GM is. He must like the fans booing Anthony. Billups isn't a happy camper either. Deciding to blow the team up mid-season in one trade? C'mon son.

Nobody's going to want to f**k with Denver or Cleveland. Too many b**ch n*ggas over there.
 7 years ago '10        #310
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
Nets Fo need to get a f**king backbone
 7 years ago '04        #311
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
can this s**t please go down already

Denver keeps trying to ask for more s**t or get the other teams to take more salary off their hands (Al Harrington)

they're trying to fleece people
 7 years ago '07        #312
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 keithbm1111 said:

Perfect...He'll have to dig himself out of a deeper hole when the deal actually goes thru.... get that paper Melo
 7 years ago '06        #313
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,438 | Props total: 17838 17838
 NJallD said:
Nets Fo need to get a f**king backbone
Billy King wants to walk away from deal nets owner wont let him
 7 years ago '05        #314
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
this n*gga ujiri is the DUMBEST GENEral MANAGER IN SPORTS. SOMEONE NEED TO OFF THIS DUMBASS. what more do you want? u f**kin idiot lol
 7 years ago '04        #315
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,064 | Props total: 4416 4416
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Before resuming trade talks for Carmelo Anthony(notes) on Monday, the Denver Nuggets delivered a stern warning to the New Jersey Nets: Unless the public nature of these trade discussions becomes private, be warned that we will send Anthony to the New York Knicks.

Nothing else the Nuggets could’ve said would send such chills of unease through the Nets, and that’s why Denver made the threat, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Would the Nuggets do such a thing out of spite? Would they take a lesser package out of vengeance? No one could be sure, but it sure delivered one more element of drama and intrigue to these trade talks.

Indeed, the tone of the discussions between the Nuggets and Nets dramatically changed on Monday. Executives went underground with talks, and several agents were frustrated they could no longer get information from the two teams about where the talks stood. Sources still believed the Nets and Nuggets had the framework of a deal, but the talks had retreated from what one source deemed “really close” on Sunday.

This is turning into a trainwreck again
ujiri is a joke i hope he does trade his a.ss to NY then the owner of the team realizes hes a joke and fires his a.ss

this is the 3rd time this season where this jackass has backed out at the last minute
 7 years ago '05        #316
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
word i would really get off of melo going to ny, to see ujiri getting his job lost this n*gga really thinks he's bad a.ss by pullin out, i bet the rest of the nuggs organization acting like "i dont know this n*gga" type s**t
 7 years ago '04        #317
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,064 | Props total: 4416 4416
he keeps a.ssuming that the nets offer will still be there but what happens if later carmelo decides u know what that he wont sign an extension with jersey this deal will evaporate

then what to houston for no where near the value

or dallas for old expiring contracts or some other contender

f**king scheming a.ss nigerian
 7 years ago '07        #318
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 DaForce13 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #319
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
 DaForce13 said:

[pic - click to view]

bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ahahahahahahahahHAhahAhahAHahHAhaHAhahAHhaHAHahAHh ahAHhaHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHhahahahahaHAHHAHAHAHAhahHAHA AHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LOOK at it's f**kING MOUTH when it's falling!!!21134FWEF
 7 years ago '06        #320
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,438 | Props total: 17838 17838
lol i wanna see him trade melo to the knicks this gm is funny as hell
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago