Melo to the Nets could be a done deal this week

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-10-2011, 08:07 AM         #281
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wh ocares if he gets traded there. he's not going to sign an extension anyway.

however, like this guy called and said on ESPN NY Radio...you never know what will happen when he get's there and gets to see life with that russian billionaire.
 01-10-2011, 08:13 AM         #282
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
wh ocares if he gets traded there. he's not going to sign an extension anyway.

however, like this guy called and said on ESPN NY Radio...you never know what will happen when he get's there and gets to see life with that russian billionaire.
for the 1000th f*cken time, nets aren't trading for him if he doesn't sign an extension. can you please get that through your thick skull?
 7 years ago '06        #283
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
jay and russian will get him to sign it if he has any doubts when it gets finalized..

theres no worries there at all..
 7 years ago '07        #284
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
:lol4:
 7 years ago '05        #285
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 WiLL i Am said:
like u still crossing ur fingers and toes Melo ends up as a Net

well guess what?

it wont happen

wanna put money on it? put ur money where ur mouth is.

3 stacks say he wont be a Net. im not sayin hell be a knick. but he will not be a f**kin Net

youre about to feel real stupid, erase your account when it happens:rolllaugh matter fact let me just ignore you like the rest of the saltyness sQUAD INC, you had me thinking youre the only knicks level headed person in here guess not:....

Pm me if u wanna grow a pair and put ur money where ur mouth is no homo :jay:

youre about to feel real stupid, erase your account when it happens:rolllaugh matter fact let me just ignore you like the rest of the saltyness sQUAD INC, you had me thinking youre the only knicks level headed person in here guess not:
 7 years ago '10        #286
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
Chris_Broussard Chris Broussard

Den swinging for fences: sources say in addition to Harrington, they're pushing NJ to take Renaldo Balkman & maybe give up 1st rounder too

The Nuggets want to un-do the whole thing again.

They're making me want to say f**k it and hope that Melo walks and they're empty handed.
 7 years ago '10        #287
space
space
Chris_Broussard

If deal goes through, Pistons will get a 2nd round pick from NJ for taking Johan Petro

Looks like the Nets are trying to shove that bum down the Pistons' throat.

They should just cut Wilcox or Summers and call it a season.
 7 years ago '10        #288
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
If nuggets front office doesnt stop f**king around they gonna wake up like this tomorrow morning

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #289
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934

Holdup to NJ-Den-Det trade is that Den wants NJ to take Al Harrington. NJ doesn't want to b/c Al has 4 yrs, $28 mill left on deal.
about 2 hours ago via Echofon

NJ could try to recruit s 4th team to take Harrington, but their hope is that Den eliminates Harrington request.

NJ will give Detroit a draft pick for taking Petro, not determined whether 1st or 2nd rounder yet.

Chauncey's hesitation to go to NJ not a factor. Billups will get full $14 mill next season from NJ. That was his main concern.

Billups won't hold up deal, but sources just told me he will either want a buyout after season or a long-term commitment (extension) from NJ
about 1 hour ago via Echofon

Den swinging for fences: sources say in addition to Harrington, they're pushing NJ to take Renaldo Balkman & maybe give up 1st rounder too
less than 5 seconds ago via Echofon

[pic - click to view]

denver's gm is tryna revamp the whole team in one motion, like this is the last trade he'll ever be able to do for the rest of his life. no idea why detroit has to be involved in this. we could do rip for murphy straight up and call it a day
 7 years ago '10        #290
space
space
 Dee Grande said:

Holdup to NJ-Den-Det trade is that Den wants NJ to take Al Harrington. NJ doesn't want to b/c Al has 4 yrs, $28 mill left on deal.

NJ could try to recruit s 4th team to take Harrington, but their hope is that Den eliminates Harrington request.

NJ will give Detroit a draft pick for taking Petro, not determined whether 1st or 2nd rounder yet.

Chauncey's hesitation to go to NJ not a factor. Billups will get full $14 mill next season from NJ. That was his main concern.

Billups won't hold up deal, but sources just told me he will either want a buyout after season or a long-term commitment (extension) from NJ

[pic - click to view]

denver's gm is tryna revamp the whole team in one motion, like this is the last trade he'll ever be able to do for the rest of his life. no idea why detroit has to be involved in this. we could do rip for murphy straight up and call it a day

New Jersey doesn't really want Rip's contract... They're just doing it just to get the "ok" from Melo. Or so they think. Gay s**t, but whatever. I want this n*gga gone.
 7 years ago '06        #291
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

The have to in a way, see that team was built around Carmelo. You take him out of the picture you change the whole look of the team. Now in order to trade him and get something of value they had to give up more. Put it this way the Cavs did nothing and ended up with a sign and trade for draft picks with Miami, so for the next two years we get 2 first round picks but they are not even lottery picks, and no players. They have too at this point, you wait on the player and you get screwed. They dont want to trade him at all but what choice do they have?
 7 years ago '04        #292
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Nuggets should just trade for Rip and call it day... Melo-Rip-Billups-minus NJ... Dude must really want out of Denver...
 01-10-2011, 12:30 PM         #293
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Carmelo going to Nets = Detox coming soon.
 7 years ago '10        #294
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
Al_Iannazzone None of the nets involved in talks were available to media.
 7 years ago '10        #295
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
hahhhahahhaha

Ledger_Nets: Avery Johnson on if he dreams of getting Melo: 'i dream about our center getting 10 rebounds.'

7 years ago '07        #296
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
 Russ369 said:
Nuggets should just trade for Rip and call it day... Melo-Rip-Billups-minus NJ... Dude must really want out of Denver...
you mad cause the raptors ain't s**t?
 7 years ago '08        #297
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
JoeBudden hey @lala .... Don't let him accept that trade, please ..... Morton's on me if u dead that s**t, lol
 7 years ago '06        #298
Rique 59 heat pts59
space
space
$40,454 | Props total: 17875 17875
man f**k the nuggets
 7 years ago '07        #299
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 436 436
 Russ369 said:
lol as long as the Knicks don't get him, i'll be happy...

[pic - click to view]

01-10-2011, 03:05 PM         #300
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaForce13 said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago