Jan 9 - Obama Eyeing Internet ID for Americans

most viewed right now
LIVENATION cancels Jeremih from the rest of his touring...
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - America Today, In Cartoons...
11 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Punches Kangaroo To Save Dog
60 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Would you bang this chick?
29 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2011, 03:23 PM         #81
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RurourniK said:
Yeah, I bet 5 bucks.. Somebody will crack this "cyber id" Before the first week is over.

You really think they'll be able to run a database that holds ID'S for EVERY American without it f**king up? Not only is this unsafe, but down right idiotic. Fake IDS will be the first thing on the torrents and I doubt it will pose any threat to pirating. ISPs can barely keep up with the demand of traffic now.. imagine them trying to monitor all of us. Physically impossible, impractical and a waste of economic resources.

Regulating the internet is like trying to teach a retarded kid to be normal. As much as you try it'll never work. The internet is too vast and too many companies will be against this. Especially sites where privacy is a key and anonymity is encouraged. Not only that, this ID system will create a conflict with every other country in the world. Being identified as a "American internet user" on any site you go can cause major security issues for both user and server side. They can't just rewrite the internet with this bs act of identification.

Good luck implementing this Obama.. give me back my tax dollars for wasting our f**king money on this bs.
so you just regulate the providers, and you implement restrictions on thier servers, but I think somebody said more then anything the internet is a wide open market, and the government is not getting anything out of it, so of course they want to tax it........EVERYBODY USES IT........its pure monetary, why do you think they got behind the RIAA, you honest think they give a f**k about the Rolling Stones.....they want that money...........
 01-11-2011, 05:20 PM         #82
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im done this argument is just pointless on this forum
 6 years ago '06        #83
thekidd 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$847 | Props total: 90 90
we'll make our own new network...f**k em
 6 years ago '04        #84
young_al 
space
space
$1,371 | Props total: 36 36
Obama acting like a square white dude on this internet s**t. Government just trying to take over.
 01-11-2011, 10:47 PM         #85
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcchrome said:
Does Obama not have anything better else to do????? Unemployment rate continues to skyrocket and people out there are struggling..... and he continues to emphasize focus on the internet???? What a lame f**k this guy is.....
he wasn't brought in to fix things...it's gonna get worse...
 01-11-2011, 10:50 PM         #86
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 franchise said:
this is the most popular answer for when the gov does something.

you dont like being wiretapped? dont say nothin.

you dont like being watched? dont do nothin.

you dont like treated food? dont eat nothin.

instead of having the gov work for you, you'd rather change your life to deal with the gov.
lol propped
 01-11-2011, 10:53 PM         #87
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UpTownClips said:
Canada>>>>>>usa
Canada,The UK & Mexico have similar bills
 01-11-2011, 10:57 PM         #88
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Perfectibilist

You can tell that most of these guys are so anti-government that they don't even bother reading into things like this. They a.ssume that if it's from the govt. it must be bad. The replies in this thread are proof.

bigdog232 said:
nah... you just a fool to believe in govt...
:agreement6:
 01-11-2011, 11:01 PM         #89
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
I'm no hardcore Obama supporter, but if there's any way to point the finger at Obama it will be posted by the TS.

I love how these far rightwingers always have a finger to point but when they get criticized they always deflect attention off of themselves.

Ever heard of the Patriot act? Ever heard of RFID chips? I'm sure those were all democratic initiatives too right :rolleyes:
and why don't you think your buddy Obama hasn't worked to overturn those initiatives or why he's looked the other way at Bush & Co. going into Iraq & Afghanistan...could it because Dems & Republicans are in collusion?:hmm:
 01-11-2011, 11:05 PM         #90
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrainWreck said:
Man this guy only posted half of the article, they say it would have to be created by the private sector and if it was created by the government it wouldnt be trusted.

Im just glad I live in Canada and dont have to worry about it..... yet :s
yea you have nothing to be worried about you're good...

Section 13 is Canada's internet censorship provision. Administered by the fanatical thought police at the Canadian "Human Rights" Commission, it has been used to attack over 100 Canadians since it's inception in the 1970's. Close to half of all cases are by former CHRC employee, Richard Warman. Victims of the CHRC include: writers, website owners, magazine publishers, Christians and participants on online message forums. Section 13 has been used to censor, harass and even spy on Canadians.
 01-11-2011, 11:08 PM         #91
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
word, these idiots don't understand what's coming
they really don't my dude....
 6 years ago '08        #92
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 ngoogs said:
show me an example of something that the government created that ended up being a really super good thing to have happen. I'll wait.
The internet you're using right now to bash that same government.
 01-12-2011, 12:20 AM         #93
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
f**k that...i dont want the govt to know im into watching midgets smashing horses
 01-12-2011, 12:49 AM         #94
SirSkillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I should have ran for president with this line........ "Now is the time for change!" But I'd be just another white president. Obama will be a single term president... then reduced to some role where no one listens to him because he already had his chance.

Vote for SirSkillz if you believe it is time for change in America!
 6 years ago '04        #95
xRipAnT24x 
space
space
$5,071 | Props total: 220 220
 <<InphDigi>> said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RAZAH CUTS again.

while i agree with you, there should still be an uproar over this bulls**t too.
i agree with both
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
143 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
130 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
53 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
131 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
103 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you could have a threesome with 2...who would u pick?
113 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
82 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy