Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
145 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-11-2011, 09:33 AM         #61
bklynmr 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they already know everything we do on the net...
 7 years ago '05        #62
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
Man this guy only posted half of the article, they say it would have to be created by the private sector and if it was created by the government it wouldnt be trusted.

Schmidt stressed today that anonymity and pseudonymity will remain possible on the Internet. "I don't have to get a credential, if I don't want to," he said. There's no chance that "a centralized database will emerge," and "we need the private sector to lead the implementation of this," he said.

Jim Dempsey of the Center for Democracy and Technology, who spoke later at the event, said any Internet ID must be created by the private sector--and also voluntary and competitive.

"The government cannot create that identity infrastructure," Dempsey said. "If it tried to, it wouldn't be trusted."

Inter-agency rivalries to claim authority over cybersecurity have existed ever since many responsibilities were centralized in the Department of Homeland Security as part of its creation nine years ago. Three years ago, proposals were circulating in Washington to transfer authority to the secretive NSA, which is part of the U.S. Defense Department.

In March 2009, Rod Beckström, director of Homeland Security's National Cybersecurity Center, resigned through a letter that gave a rare public glimpse into the competition for budgetary dollars and cybersecurity authority. Beckstrom said at the time that the NSA "effectively controls DHS cyberefforts through detailees, technology insertions," and has proposed moving some functions to the agency's Fort Meade, Md., headquarters.

One of the NSA's missions is, of course, information a.ssurance. But its normally lustrous star in the political firmament has dimmed a bit due to Wikileaks-related revelations.

Bradley Manning, the U.S. Army private who is accused of liberating hundreds of thousands of confidential government documents from military networks and sending them to Wikileaks, apparently joked about the NSA's incompetence in an online chat last spring.

"I even asked the NSA guy if he could find any suspicious activity coming out of local networks," Manning reportedly said in a chat transcript provided by ex-hacker Adrian Lamo. "He shrugged and said, 'It's not a priority.'"
Im just glad I live in Canada and dont have to worry about it..... yet :s

Last edited by TrainWreck; 01-11-2011 at 10:01 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #63
jbn2233 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$962 | Props total: 172 172
f**k this s**t
 01-11-2011, 10:06 AM         #64
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, a lot of reasons why this isn't gonna work.

Lol @ "Cyber Identity" Eliminating the need for passwords. That'd be one of the biggest security flaws ever made. If this ever gets released, by the second week half the internet will lose their so called "Cyber secure Identities". Get outta here with that s**t.

Obama focus on getting us n*ggas some food and cut this bs out.
 7 years ago '04        #65
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,634 | Props total: 3163 3163
 MosDefinition said:
oh you mean kinda like an ip address like we already have

basically a better way for them to track you actions threw that ip adress evrybody getting super hype about this but they are already tracking everyone on the internet what the f**k you think happens when you get on the computer your ip adress just stops showing up on certain sites everyones papper trail is out here hell they just traced child pr0n back to the pentagon and from what anderson copper said people had been looking at the s**t for years so it shows how on tap they are of the people that work for the goverment no need for me to get worried its not like im doing anything illegal
 01-11-2011, 10:50 AM         #66
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dude is the great deceiver
 7 years ago '10        #67
SteezDoesIt 
space
space
$429 | Props total: 19 19
f**k Obama
 7 years ago '06        #68
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
what if pirates created their own internet? internet = retinnet
 01-11-2011, 12:42 PM         #69
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Comparing this to an IP address You f**ks shouldn't be speaking on what you don't know because the s**t is quiet a bit different then an IP address.
 7 years ago '08        #70
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,552 | Props total: 17191 17191
word, these idiots don't understand what's coming
 7 years ago '10        #71
xdp241x 5 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 97 97
:budden:
get the f**k outta here with this....
 7 years ago '05        #72
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
i hope another congresswoman gets popped after reading some s**t like this

Let the revolution begin
 7 years ago '05        #73
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 343 343
You guys are silly and behind. If the govt. really wanted to know anything about you(and they already know almost everything about you). They can find out rather quickly. In less than 5 hours they knew everything about that Loughner guy in AZ. I"ve got a cousin that retired from the CIA and the stuff they have access to is rediculous.
 01-11-2011, 01:43 PM         #74
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it sounds like people just want something to b**ch about, as if your are not already being watched and tagged with every move you make........how do you explain spam mail? Code words that you enter, s3x offenders and potential terrorist key words are all being looked at...........c'mon this is common sense
 01-11-2011, 01:48 PM         #75
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Two back to back posts where people who don't know what they are talking about are commenting on s**t like they do.

If you have a tin foil hat or can't understand the basic terminology involved in a topic, please refrain from entering discussion while acting like you have any knowledge of the subject.
 7 years ago '05        #76
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,728 | Props total: 2217 2217
 Luca Brasi said:
Ya worry about r internet and not the fact the country is going to s**t theese f*gs can't even plow snow round this b**ch
:disdain2:Exactly, people aint getting paid thats why, they aint picked up the garbage round here in mad long, let alone clean the snow good when big snow come, got the f**king mayor of my town callin my house apologizin cause s**ts not getting done, and we in the f**king suburbs! All the tax we paying these b**ch a.ss n*ggas!!Country is going to s**t and this n*gga Obama talkin bout internet id, n*gga where's our motherf**king money?!?!? im tired of this bulls**t. We need jobs and health insurance man wtf is going on?
 01-11-2011, 03:13 PM         #77
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, I bet 5 bucks.. Somebody will crack this "cyber id" Before the first week is over.

You really think they'll be able to run a database that holds ID'S for EVERY American without it f**king up? Not only is this unsafe, but down right idiotic. Fake IDS will be the first thing on the torrents and I doubt it will pose any threat to pirating. ISPs can barely keep up with the demand of traffic now.. imagine them trying to monitor all of us. Physically impossible, impractical and a waste of economic resources.

Regulating the internet is like trying to teach a retarded kid to be normal. As much as you try it'll never work. The internet is too vast and too many companies will be against this. Especially sites where privacy is a key and anonymity is encouraged. Not only that, this ID system will create a conflict with every other country in the world. Being identified as a "American internet user" on any site you go can cause major security issues for both user and server side. They can't just rewrite the internet with this bs act of identification.

Good luck implementing this Obama.. give me back my tax dollars for wasting our f**king money on this bs.
 01-11-2011, 03:23 PM         #78
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RurourniK said:
Yeah, I bet 5 bucks.. Somebody will crack this "cyber id" Before the first week is over.

You really think they'll be able to run a database that holds ID'S for EVERY American without it f**king up? Not only is this unsafe, but down right idiotic. Fake IDS will be the first thing on the torrents and I doubt it will pose any threat to pirating. ISPs can barely keep up with the demand of traffic now.. imagine them trying to monitor all of us. Physically impossible, impractical and a waste of economic resources.

Regulating the internet is like trying to teach a retarded kid to be normal. As much as you try it'll never work. The internet is too vast and too many companies will be against this. Especially sites where privacy is a key and anonymity is encouraged. Not only that, this ID system will create a conflict with every other country in the world. Being identified as a "American internet user" on any site you go can cause major security issues for both user and server side. They can't just rewrite the internet with this bs act of identification.

Good luck implementing this Obama.. give me back my tax dollars for wasting our f**king money on this bs.
so you just regulate the providers, and you implement restrictions on thier servers, but I think somebody said more then anything the internet is a wide open market, and the government is not getting anything out of it, so of course they want to tax it........EVERYBODY USES IT........its pure monetary, why do you think they got behind the RIAA, you honest think they give a f**k about the Rolling Stones.....they want that money...........
 01-11-2011, 05:20 PM         #79
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im done this argument is just pointless on this forum
 7 years ago '06        #80
thekidd 48 heat pts48
space
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 911 911
we'll make our own new network...f**k em
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
193 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago