Eminem, in awkward moment again

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 D.S.O.M. said:
i wonder why?
Most discussed singles of the last year on hip hopdx

* 1076Eminem f. Lil Wayne: No Love
* 1020Eminem: Despicable [Over + Beamer, Benz, or Bentley Freestyle]
* 966Dr. Dre f. Eminem: I Need a Doctor
* 841Lil Wayne f. Cory Gunz: 6'7
* 803Kanye West f. Dwele: Power
* 748Dr. Dre f. Jay-Z: Under Pressure
* 735Lil' Kim: Black Friday (Nicki Minaj diss) - Full Version
* 711Drake f. Jay-Z: Light Up
* 699Nicki Minaj f. Eminem: Roman's Revenge
* 677B.o.B. f. Eminem & Hayley Williams [Paramore]: Airplanes Pt. 2

The official Recovery thread on here also had 7,616 replies which no album thread since i joined has gotten anywhere near

Keep on wondering but the reason is because whether people hate him or love him he stays on there minds

Everyone needs there shady Narcotics

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 01-09-2011 at 11:54 AM..
 01-09-2011, 11:48 AM         #62
TheLegazY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
Music has the strongest influence on you mind and state of well being then anything else in this world...
And guns do k!ll people
and fast food franchise does a.ssist in obesity...
If you try to say people k!ll people, thats true, with the a.ssistance of guns and weapons
If you try to say over eating causes obesity, if i ate the same about of broccoli and someone else eat the same amount of big macs... how come both of us dont become obese, we both overate the same amount...
No. Without the gun, a person will find another way. It's not the weapon itself. It's the conscious person with intent.

The only way to increase weight is a larger caloric intake. If you eat 10000 calories of Broccoli and Big Macs.. you will gain the same weight for a short time. Until the breakdown of the fats takes place. Which of course in a Big Mac would take a longer time.

Music doesn't have the strongest influence. People do. And also..... music can motivate to create. Regardless. Your post is silly.
 01-09-2011, 12:28 PM         #63
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:

you just fed the troll. That dude was just copying and pasting comments from the youtube page
 7 years ago '05        #64
abdullah 
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 281 281
 BigILLiNoiS said:
This was no coincidence. It was done by design. Each one reinforces the other and causes your mind to draw a correlation between the two.
The set up was smooth tho.
 7 years ago '04        #65
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
 youngbasedkltn said:
..this song is obviously one of his mistakes. hes maturer now and turned his life around.

This is just 6 minutes of swearing and screaming.

O_O
 01-09-2011, 02:26 PM         #66
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100 Rounds said:
you just fed the troll. That dude was just copying and pasting comments from the youtube page
 7 years ago '09        #67
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 D.S.O.M. said:
I dont care about hiphopdx

I was referring to my sig
Slaughterhouse make the same kind of music as Eminem?

[video - click to view]

So according to boxden Eminem is like Slaughterhouse,Canibus,Cage,Masta Ace........who else?

Eminem is like Eminem,he makes songs nobody else would.Whether thats a good or bad thing is another matter which involves opinion

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 01-09-2011 at 02:54 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #68
thergs 43 heat pts43 OP
space
space
$653 | Props total: 408 408
[[]............

Last edited by thergs; 01-07-2016 at 08:07 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #69
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 datVAkid said:
Music has the strongest influence on you mind and state of well being then anything else in this world...
And guns do k!ll people
If you try to say people k!ll people, thats true, with the a.ssistance of guns and weapons
If you try to say over eating causes obesity, if i ate the same about of broccoli and someone else eat the same amount of big macs... how come both of us dont become obese, we both overate the same amount...
Music does have a strong influence but n*ggas need to grow up and know the difference between entertainment and real life that's why music cd's have "PARENTAL ADVISORY" on them and movies and games have ratings on them. If you can't control yourself don't listen to it or watch it, people need to stop playing the blame game it's getting old. Take responsibilities for your OWN actions and stop saying "this made me do it" GTFOH with that BS already!

And guns don't k!ll people unless you beat someone to death with one the bullets k!ll people or they die from the wounds.
 7 years ago '06        #70
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,448 | Props total: 2643 2643
 cboi3523 said:
Music does have a strong influence but n*ggas need to grow up and know the difference between entertainment and real life that's why music cd's have "PARENTAL ADVISORY" on them and movies and games have ratings on them. If you can't control yourself don't listen to it or watch it, people need to stop playing the blame game it's getting old. Take responsibilities for your OWN actions and stop saying "this made me do it" GTFOH with that BS already!

And guns don't k!ll people unless you beat someone to death with one the bullets k!ll people or they die from the wounds.
I aint even using it as an excuse, i am mentally strong and stable so i know how to control my actions and thoughts... but someone who is not, its a whole nother story
 7 years ago '05        #71
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 datVAkid said:
And guns do k!ll people
for the record, i don't like Eminem

but to say that guns k!ll people is just stupid

did murder exist before guns did? f**k yes.

a gun is a tool, nothing more nothing less, and there have been people k!lled with all kinds of other tools

people have been k!lled with hammers and knives and saws and axes, does that mean they 'kill people' too?

or does it mean that a person decided to harm someone else and the tool that they decided to use was a gun?

it's the second one.

and fast food doesn't make people obese you f**king dufus, people deciding to eat poorly and not exercise makes them obese

your example is retarded because broccoli is more nutritious than a Big Mac, that's why you'd not gain as much weight as the Big Mac eater

thergs said:
naa...even if he found another way...nothing k!lls with the quickness that a gun does...even if he hurt the congressman....its more likely he cud have been stopped b4 he got to the girl...

the ironic thing is the congresswoman was a gun rights advocate...shot by a dude with a handgun.
word, bombs don't k!ll more quickly and effectively than guns

just because a dude decided to use a gun to k!ll someone doesn't mean that he wouldn't of k!lled someone else in another way

a gun cannot make a choice, it's an inanimate object, it can't make something happen without someone using it
 7 years ago '05        #72
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
That's f**ked up
 7 years ago '05        #73
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,721 | Props total: 2161 2161
 BigILLiNoiS said:
This was no coincidence. It was done by design. Each one reinforces the other and causes your mind to draw a correlation between the two.
DAMN!..

the man, subliminally framing... the man...

DAMN!...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy