most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
9810 pageviews
49 comments

The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
Jan 8 - 6 Reasons Why You Should Date a Fat Girl

6 Reasons Why You Should Date a Fat Girl

[pic - click to view]

6 Reasons Why You Should Date a Fat Girl «Regretful Morning

I get s**t on quite a bit by female readers (usually via email) calling me a s3xist pig and what not for the “fat chick” and “dirty wh0ore” jokes I make. While they are mostly right, I need to point out that I love chubby girls. Yes you, chick who said I show nothing but “plastic b**ches” on this site, I’m talking to you.

[pic - click to view]

The reason “men’s entertainment” sites don’t show hefty women anymore, is because they aren’t in demand. Supply and demand. This site is 72% men, and in almost 3 years I’ve only had a handful of people make comments about liking ‘the chubbies.’ RM readers demand hots.luts with big t*ts, and I supply them.
Today however, I’m going to make my case for the larger ladies. Yes you in the back row who can finish a Porterhouse steak, and clear a motherf**king swimming pool when you cannon ball, I got your back (or a fraction of it at least lol).

Not Afraid To Eat

[pic - click to view]

It’s boring when you sit down at a nice restaurant and your date orders a garden salad. Yea it’s cheaper, but if we weren’t ready to pay for a Filet Mignon, we wouldn’t have asked to take you out. A big girl is likely to clean her plate (and yours) and have enough room for dessert. Eating alone is no fun.

Less Likely To Be Conceited

[pic - click to view]

Super hot girls who get hit on constantly, are stuck up beyond belief. Comments like “Hey I like your hair today” get laughed at and grazed over. They’ve also got entire cell phone full of guys who want to bang them. That means, even if you do end up dating her, she’s liable to be getting drilled by 2 or 3 other fleshrockets at the same time.

Will Give You A BJ That You Won’t Ever Forget

[pic - click to view]

Every single guy who read this and experienced it is smiling right now. I asked my dad a few years ago “Hey dad, why do fat girls give better head?” This is when he told me that they will work a lot harder to keep their man. A model can get whoever she wants, so why perfect the art? My dad is smart, so we’re going to use this as an acceptable answer.

More Durable

[pic - click to view]

Do you ever like to wrestle around with your girl? Maybe throw her in an armbar or choke hold while you’re watching a UFC event on TV? Damn right you do, it’s fun. Kinda like body slamming a little brother into the couch cushions when your parents weren’t looking. Anyway, I have found that girls with a little bit of weight on them, can dish it out and take it too. Sure they might be out of breath after 30 seconds of grappling, but at least they won’t cry about you messing up their hair.

Will Keep You In Shape

[pic - click to view]

I don’t even know how to explain this next part without getting graphic. You know how when you go down on a girl, sometimes you put your hands under her butt cheeks to lift her towards you? Well, try doing that with a girl who weighs over a buck ninety. It’s hard. And if you look at your biceps while doing so, you’ll see that they’re getting all pumped up. Are we on the same page yet? A meal and a workout all in one.

Warmer When It’s Cold Out

[pic - click to view]

It’s the winter time right now, and winter sucks balls. Nights are long, unpleasant and nippy. You can remedy this with a girl that has a few rolls. Let’s say your arm is cold: Simply snuggle up behind her (spooning style) and slip your arm in between her chub folds. Instant body heat.

Conclusion: Haters gonna hate, but I’m not one of them, and you shouldn’t be either. I am also a firm believer in “Don’t knock it till ya try it.” So gentlemen, next time you feel like shunning a girl at the bar because she weighs more than you will ever be able to benchpress, think back to this article and keep an open mind.

Last edited by The Go 2 Guy; 01-08-2011 at 02:36 PM..

49 comments for "Jan 8 - 6 Reasons Why You Should Date a Fat Girl"

7 years ago '05        #2
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I'd f**k every single one of those girls.
 7 years ago '05        #3
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7122 7122
 7 years ago '05        #4
JaiMega 
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
^ Has a fat girlfriend.

ew.
 7 years ago '05        #5
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7122 7122
 JaiMega said:
^ Has a fat girlfriend.

ew.
Currently single, but if you've paid attention to my posts over the past year or so, I smashed 3 fatties over the past 12-18 months. Made threads about regretting it, but after discussing it with my fellow Boxden brethren, I came to the conclusion that there was nothing to regret.
 7 years ago '04        #6
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,646 | Props total: 2652 2652

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #7
JaiMega 
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
You're bringing arguments from another thread into this one? f**k you're dumb.
Nah, me and him are cool.

BlkHoodie88 said:
Monica Santhiago
:jay: I think her huge a.ss c*itoris is disgusting. It looks like a d!ck.
 7 years ago '05        #8
kaderg911 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 0 0
to me it looks like the BJ picture is a dirty sock in her mouth...
 7 years ago '05        #9
JaiMega 
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Most of the time once you marry a chick she's gonna get a bit chubby over the years anyway.

Of course if it gets to that point ^, you better drag that b**ch to the gym.
 7 years ago '05        #11
Kode_Red 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 990 990
 Rico23 said:
isnt that b**ch with the tat a pr0n star?...the only thing fat on her body is DAT a.ss
^this^
 7 years ago '09        #12
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189

[pic - click to view]

fat a.ss? yes
fat? hell nah
 7 years ago '08        #13
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,985 | Props total: 5556 5556
Weak list. I don't mind a lil more meat, but it's a fine line. Don't cry if you disagree.

Here's 6 opposed:

1. Not afraid to eat (will cost you more money when you go out to dinner).

2. Will keep you fit by giving you a hernia everytime you lift her fatass up.

3. More likely to have an attitude bc she's mad about being fat.

4. Less durable. How many fat girls do you see falling on their a.ss as soon as the snow is on the ground? Tons. How many ACLs can one girl blow out? Hope your insurance is solid.

5. Will give you a bj you never forget, only bc you're wondering about the mass quantities of sausage that've already been in there.

6. Warmer year round. Ok so if it isn't the winter you're screwed. Ever see a fat chick with the bellybutton sweat-ring creepin through her shirt? Me either and I'm not tryin to.
 7 years ago '04        #14
SLyCk 
space
space
$345 | Props total: 0 0
Thanks for opening my eyes to the wonderful world of big girls. I'm about to go find one right now!
 7 years ago '07        #15
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 4 4
 Reppindaburghh said:
Currently single, but if you've paid attention to my posts over the past year or so, I smashed 3 fatties over the past 12-18 months. Made threads about regretting it, but after discussing it with my fellow Boxden brethren, I came to the conclusion that there was nothing to regret.
 01-08-2011, 04:00 PM         #16
frankiej 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only reason, or i should say excuse is to date a big girl is because theyre ugly themselves and cant get no fit good lookin b**ch. fat girls are nasty..but thats just my opinion..
 7 years ago '08        #17
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19981 19981
ill f**k and even wife up a chunky chick.. but morbidly obese lookin/double chins n s**t
 01-08-2011, 04:21 PM         #18
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JosephDoom said:
ill f**k and even wife up a chunky chick.. but morbidly obese lookin/double chins n s**t
word all these people saying fat b**ches is nasty is prolly imaging the 250 girl with the fat slab over her cooter. This thread is addressing the chubby girls not the super obese I'm down with the chubbie cutty ain't nothi wrong with that but those big girls tucking they stomach in they pants is not what we talking bout
 7 years ago '04        #19
DEscalade 
space
space
$2,345 | Props total: 11 11
I have no problem with a thick chick even if she has a little stomach .... the thickness makes up for this and off course as long as the cooter aint stanky ...
 7 years ago '05        #20
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Reppindaburghh said:

i got some hogs in my stable too bruh. and its allllllll good.
Home         

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy