Jan 8 - U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) Shot at Political Event in Tucson, AZ

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
How does a bullet pass through your brain but the doctors are optomistic about a recovery???
 7 years ago '09        #102
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
the shooter's myspace apparently lists the communist manifesto and mein kampf among his favorite books.
 7 years ago '06        #103
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18865 18865
Update: Huffington Post Reporting that a second suspect has been arrested, police are seeking a third
 7 years ago '09        #104
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
loony toon teabaggers :budden:
i wont say either way, but common knowledge says a teabagger wouldnt list the communist manifesto as one of their favorite books.
 7 years ago '04        #105
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
he had a youtube channel

this n*gga was f**king nuts

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #106
space
space
youtube transcript from the shooter:

My Final Thoughts: Jared Lee Loughner.

Most people who read this text forget in the next two second!

The population of dreamers in the United States of America is less than 5%!

If 987,123,478,961,876,341,234,098,601,978,618 is the year B.C.E. then the previous year of 987,123,478,961,876,341,234,098,601,978,618 B.C.E. is 987,123,478,961,876,341,234,098,601,978,619 B.C.E.

987,123,478,961,876,341,234,098,601,978,618 is the year in B.C.E.

Therefore, the previous year of 987,123,478,961,876,341,234,098,601,978,618 is 987,123,478,961,876,341,234,098,601,978,619 B.C.E.

If B.C.E. years are unable to start then A.D.E. years are unable to begin.

B.C.E. years are unable to start.

Thus, A.D.E. years are unable to begin.

If A.D.E. is endless in year than the years in A.D.E. don't cease.

A.D.E. is endless in year.

Therefore, the years in A.D.E. don't cease.

If I teach a mentally capable 8 year old for 20 consecutive minutes to replace an alphabet letter with a new letter and pronunciation then the mentally cpaable 8 year old writes and pronounces the new letter and pronounciation that's replacing an alphabet letter in 20 consecutive minutes.

I teach a mentally capable 8 year old for 20 consecutive minutes to replace an alphabet letter with a new letter and pronunciation.

Thus, the mentally 8 year old writes and pronounces the new letter and pronunciation that replaces an alphabet letter in 20 consecutive minutes.

Every human who's mentally capable is always able to be treasurer of their new currency.

If you create one new currency then you're able to create a second new currency.

If you're able to create second new currency then you're able to create third new currency.

You create one new currency.

Thus, you're able to create a third currency.

You're a treasurer for a new currency, listener?

You create and distribute your new currency, listener?

You don't allow the government to control your grammar structure, listener?

If you create one new language then you're able to create a second new language.

If you're able to create a second new language then you're unable to create a third new language.

You create one new language.

Thus, you're able to create a third new language.

All humans are in need of sleep.

Jared Loughner is a human.

Hence, Jared Loughner is in need of sleep.

Sleepwalking

If I define sleepwalking then sleepwalking is the act or state of walking, eating, or performing other motor acts while asleep, of which one is unaware upon awakening.

I define sleepwalking.

Thus, sleepwalking is the act or state of walking, eating, or performing other motor acts while asleep, of which one is unaware upon awakening.

I'm a sleepwalker - who turns off the alarm clock.

All conscience dreaming at this moment is asleep.

Jared Lougher is conscience dreaming at this moment.

Thus, Jared Loughner is asleep.

Terrorist

If I define terrorist then a terrorist is a person who employs terror or terrorism, especially as a political weapon.

I define terrorist.

Thus, a terrorist is a person who employs terror or terrorism, especially as a political weapon.

If you call me a terrorist then the argument to call me a terrorist is Ad hominem.

You call me a terrorist.

Thus, the argument to call me a terrorist is Ad hominem.

Every United States Military recruit at MEPS in Phoenix is receiving one mini bible before the tests.

Jared Lougher is a United States Military recruit at MEPS in Phoenix.

Therefore, Jared Loughner is receiving one mini bible before the tests.

I didn't write a belief on my Army application, and the recruiter wrote on the application: None.

The majority of citizens in the United States of America have never read the United States of America's Constitution

You don't have to accept the federalist laws.

Nonetheless, read the United States of America's Constitution to apprehend all of the current treasonous laws.

You're literate, listener?

If the property owners and government officials are no longer in ownership of their land and laws from a revolution then the revolutionary's from the revolution are in control of the land and laws.

The property owners and government officials are no longer in ownership of their land and laws from a revolution.

Thus, the revolutionary's from the revolution are in control of the land and laws.

In conclusion, reading the second United States Constitution, I can't trust the current government because of the ratifications: The government is implying mind control and brainwash on the people but controlling grammar.

No! I won't pay debt with a currency that's not backed by gold and silver!

No! I won't trust in God!

What's government if words don't have meaning?

looney tunes.
 7 years ago '04        #107
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 320 320
I'm surprised he didn't off himself...I'm glad he didn't cuz it looks like he is gonna be an interesting character.
 7 years ago '04        #108
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,333 | Props total: 11249 11249
my bank account says the shooter was a "tea-partier"....

crazy right-wing bastards.
 01-08-2011, 04:03 PM         #109
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

THIS n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #110
space
space
suspect

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 01-08-2011 at 04:18 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #111
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
why didn't this f*g just off himself?
 7 years ago '07        #112
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
^^looks kinda normal

“We need to realize that the rhetoric, and the firing people up and … for example, we’re on Sarah Palin’s ‘targeted’ list, but the thing is, the way she has it depicted, we’re in the crosshairs of a gun sight over our district.

When people do that, they’ve gotta realize that there are consequences to that action.” -- Rep. Gabrielle Giffords.
 7 years ago '04        #113
space
space
Catie Parker claims to have been in a band with Loughner, as well as his high school and college classmate. In a Twitter exchange with Anthony De Rosa, she said that when she knew Loughner he was a radical liberal, a "loner" and "very philosophical:

"He was a political radical and met Giffords once before in '07, asked her a question and he told me she was 'stupid and unintelligent.' He was a pot head & into rock like Hendrix, The Doors, Anti-Flag.... As I knew him he was left wing, quite liberal and oddly upsessed with the 2012 prophecy."

Parker says Loughner dropped out of school after getting alcohol poisoning in '06.
 7 years ago '10        #114
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
I'm glad that the congresswoman didn't die and I hope she makes a full recovery.

RIP to those who got k!lled

and the s**t that pisses me off is the media won't label this f*ggit a terrorist because he's not muslim
 7 years ago '09        #115
jtread 16 heat pts16
space
space
$460 | Props total: 71 71
 JaiMega said:
Actually I believe political organizations painted those two boys out to be mentally unstable, when in reality. A few factors such as the fact they were having access to guns and it was American culture to train your kids to use guns to make them grow up to be "men" in the first place.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.
just getting around to read this topic and one thing stands out: You sir are a dumbass. Now, I'm not one to be involved in calling anyone names over the internet but you really deserve it for that crap. Mourn the dead and please stop the bs rhetoric.
 01-08-2011, 04:49 PM         #116
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is crazy RIP
 01-08-2011, 04:49 PM         #117
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this crazy muthaf**ka sounds like he prolly use to post in the KC
 7 years ago '05        #118
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
Catie Parker claims to have been in a band with Loughner, as well as his high school and college classmate. In a Twitter exchange with Anthony De Rosa, she said that when she knew Loughner he was a radical liberal, a "loner" and "very philosophical:

"He was a political radical and met Giffords once before in '07, asked her a question and he told me she was 'stupid and unintelligent.' He was a pot head & into rock like Hendrix, The Doors, Anti-Flag.... As I knew him he was left wing, quite liberal and oddly upsessed with the 2012 prophecy."

Parker says Loughner dropped out of school after getting alcohol poisoning in '06.
Left wing radical liberal. I never did like liberals. But I guess right wing left wing there both crazy.
 7 years ago '05        #119
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
UPDATE:Federal judge, 9-year-old child among those k!lled in Arizona shooting

01-08-2011, 05:11 PM         #120
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago