Jan 8 - U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) Shot at Political Event in Tucson, AZ

most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #201
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 ra1n said:
white people + depression/isolation + twisted philosophy = a lot of people dead
idiots + news story = stupid race comment.
 7 years ago '06        #202
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
pop pop pop pop pop thats the way it iss
 7 years ago '05        #203
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 343 343
 ra1n said:
political correctness + news story = overly-sensitive comment

white people tend to shoot up schools, grocery stores, and their jobs (after getting fired) while black people will shoot you on the spot for your chain or wearing the wrong colors....

psychotic, calculating whites vs. impulsive/aggressive blacks

I've seen a study on this...
I'm black and I support this message
 7 years ago '05        #204
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 343 343
 JBeezy said:
I don't disagree with you about Fox.

But the only reason people give Olberman and MSNBC a pass is because the current political climate is such that the "in" thing to do is villainize Republicans and anyone speaking for them. Maybe if he didn't put a Fox employee on his little worst person on the world list every time he does I'd feel differently. To me, he just looks like another Democrat out to do what he can to attack anything and everything Republican.
MSNBC is leans left but it's not comparable to Fox's position for the right. There are three major libs on MSNBC Ed Schultz, Olbermann, and Rachel Maddow. Joe Scarborough a republican former congressman also has a 3 hr. morning show that usually leans right. The midday stuff is pretty unbiased. Fox News almost never gives a fair depiction of the left center or far left. I think almost all their hosts are conservative. It's their choice though I just think it's stupid they call themselves fair and balanced.
 7 years ago '05        #205
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 ra1n said:
political correctness + news story = overly-sensitive comment

white people tend to shoot up schools, grocery stores, and their jobs (after getting fired) while black people will shoot you on the spot for your chain or wearing the wrong colors....

psychotic, calculating whites vs. impulsive/aggressive blacks

I've seen a study on this...
Not to be an a.ss but I'd really like to see an essay on this. Sounds interesting.
 7 years ago '06        #206
25toLife 
space
avatar space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11


heres an interestin article with a look at the shooters past

some excerpts

Loughner’s alienation from his friends was gradual.

The Loughner they met when he was a freshman at Mountain View High School may have been socially awkward, but he was generally happy and fun to be around. The crew smoked marijuana every day, and when they weren’t going to concerts or watching movies they talked about the meaning of life and dabbled in conspiracy theories.

For a time, Loughner drank heavily, to the point of poisoning himself, the friends said. Once, during school lunch break as a junior, he downed so much tequila that he came back to class, within five minutes passed out cold, had to be rushed to the hospital and “almost died,” one friend said.


Mistrust of government was Over time, Loughner became increasingly introspective — what one of the friends described as a “nihilistic rut.”

An ardent atheist, he began to characterize people as sheep whose free will was being sapped by the government and the monotony of modern life.Loughner’s defining conviction, the friends said. He believed the U.S. government was behind the Sept. 11 attacks, and worried that governments were manoeuvring to create a unified monetary system (“a New World Order currency” one friend said) so that social elites and bureaucrats could control the rest of the world.
sounds like a typical member of boxden and most other forums
 7 years ago '04        #207
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 J.R. Hyphy said:
what the hell is reverse racism screw, foreal? What's the default then?
White people as a whole, are being promoted by some as the problem for not just this incident, but all historical tragedies as a whole.

When whites stereotype all of a race for the actions of some, is that not prejudice and/or racist?

Then why is it suddenly different when we do it to whites?

It's self-righteous, hypocritical bulls**t, and ignorant to the specifics of the situation.
 01-10-2011, 06:45 AM         #208
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 25toLife said:


heres an interestin article with a look at the shooters past

some excerpts







sounds like a typical member of boxden and most other forums
Prolly was Michael Moore or The N
 7 years ago '04        #209
Dramatick 
space
avatar space
space
$844 | Props total: 5 5
yea, i live in tucson...
 7 years ago '04        #210
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
mugshot


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #211
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
He looks like your average white dude.

That's what they all look like. Crazy as f**k.
 7 years ago '05        #212
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
what i said would happen on the first page did happen left vs right blame game. And the blame game all started with the new york times. I guess there little game don't stop even in times tragedy. But as any of us can see this guy acted along he had no agenda but to go after this lady because literacy rates were low in her district. Oh yeah one more thing the democrats had the same map of bulls eye on republican districts in the 2004 election.
 7 years ago '06        #213
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
 Screwhead said:
White people as a whole, are being promoted by some as the problem for not just this incident, but all historical tragedies as a whole.

When whites stereotype all of a race for the actions of some, is that not prejudice and/or racist?

Then why is it suddenly different when we do it to whites?

It's self-righteous, hypocritical bulls**t, and ignorant to the specifics of the situation.
Racism = prejudice + power.
White people run the world. Minorities have little to no power, as evidenced by the conditions a lot of us live in.
In America minorities are outnumbered by white people (in the important positions) - specifically white men.

A white person calling a black person a lazy ****** is stereotyping and trying to keep that person (and their race) subjugated, because they stand to benefit.
Minorities (i.e. Blacks) calling white people out aren't racist, they're just prejudiced (understandably so - that's what 400+ years of hearing and being treated like "you ain't s**t" will do to a group).

Being prejudiced doesn't mean you can't be ignorant though....

Anyway, we supposedly live in a world of "colorblind racism" - a world of racists where no one is a racist. Ha, wrap your mind around that...


Last edited by Vdot88; 01-11-2011 at 03:15 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #214
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Vdot88 said:
Racism = prejudice + power.
White people run the world. Minorities have little to no power, as evidenced by the conditions a lot of us live in.
In America minorities are outnumbered by white people (in the important positions) - specifically white men.

A white person calling a black person a lazy ****** is stereotyping and trying to keep that person (and their race) subjugated, because they stand to benefit.
Minorities (i.e. Blacks) calling white people out aren't racist, they're just prejudiced (understandably so - that's what 400+ years of hearing and being treated like "you ain't s**t" will do to a group).

Being prejudiced doesn't mean you can't be ignorant though....

Anyway, we supposedly live in a world of "colorblind racism" - a world of racists where no one is a racist. Ha, wrap your mind around that...
White people of specific bloodlines run the world.

The powers of privilege and a.ssociation rule over black/white any day of the week.

The last 400 years should be a vivid example of how free we truly are today, compared to the past.

But rather than have a moment of clarity based on that fact, we still harp on about the past as a SCAPEGOAT for things not going how we want them to go.

Not to mention, we don't know the first thing about how hard things were 400 years ago, and that we need to stop laying claim to events we have not personally experienced in our own lives.

We have more opportunity now that ever in history, and we need to use it or we will lose it......only difference is, this time, those of other races will lose it as well.

We're all in this together, whether we realize it or not.
 7 years ago '04        #215
killnarmy 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$1,910 | Props total: 2211 2211
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
mugshot


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #216
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Screwhead said:
White people of specific bloodlines run the world.

The powers of privilege and a.ssociation rule over black/white any day of the week.

The last 400 years should be a vivid example of how free we truly are today, compared to the past.

But rather than have a moment of clarity based on that fact, we still harp on about the past as a SCAPEGOAT for things not going how we want them to go.

Not to mention, we don't know the first thing about how hard things were 400 years ago, and that we need to stop laying claim to events we have not personally experienced in our own lives.

We have more opportunity now that ever in history, and we need to use it or we will lose it......only difference is, this time, those of other races will lose it as well.

We're all in this together, whether we realize it or not.
So are you saying it was far from hard and rather easy. Therefore it should be forgiven?
 7 years ago '09        #217
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
yeah dude looks like Sloth from the goonies
 7 years ago '06        #218
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
 Screwhead said:
White people of specific bloodlines run the world.

The powers of privilege and a.ssociation rule over black/white any day of the week.
Yeah, except white people (males AND females) benefit more than anyone else. I wonder why that is? Are white people just better from the jump? You're right though, white privilege runs the world.

The last 400 years should be a vivid example of how free we truly are today, compared to the past.
Free in degrees, perhaps. You telling me because black people (and other minorities) are free to live like they please without the scourge of institutional racism, which is somehow better than the centuries of de jure racism?

But rather than have a moment of clarity based on that fact, we still harp on about the past as a SCAPEGOAT for things not going how we want them to go.
Pointing to slavery and racism as an avenue of analysis for the present is not scapegoating. That stuff really happened, it happens today, and it has affected and still affects generations of people. But I bet you'd enjoy it if black people just shut up about it and pretended it didn't happen, huh?

Not to mention, we don't know the first thing about how hard things were 400 years ago, and that we need to stop laying claim to events we have not personally experienced in our own lives.
Yeah, we do. There are historical documents: first hand accounts, pictures, oral history, etc. You want to deny history - or just the history that doesn't favor a certain (powerful) group?

We have more opportunity now that ever in history, and we need to use it or we will lose it......only difference is, this time, those of other races will lose it as well.
Yes, white people are just gonna voluntarily give up white privilege...umm, no.

We're all in this together, whether we realize it or not.
Theoretically you're right. Reality is far from the truth though.
"We're all equal, but some people are more equal than others."
 7 years ago '06        #219
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
And btw, JaiMega, aka David W., is a superb troll. But i guess this is one of those rare times when something good (besides lulz) come from trolls.


Last edited by Vdot88; 01-11-2011 at 05:55 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #220
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Can you not use my government? I may have to report you for breaching privacy.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy