Jan 8 - U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) Shot at Political Event in Tucson, AZ

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #181
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 Screwhead said:
Reverse racism showing itself in this thread....

Reverse Racism doesnt exist. Racism is Racism. And yes ther is some in this thread, but it's the usual suspects, so who cares. Keep it moving.
 7 years ago '05        #182
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Don't make me smack the white off your a.ss.
 7 years ago '05        #183
PBoy03 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,419 | Props total: 525 525
Crazy a.ss day yesterday...I work about 15 minutes from the crime scene..AZ going nuts

R.I.P. to all who passed.
 7 years ago '04        #184
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 -BigC- said:
Olbermann>

I understand sometimes hes a bit out there, but people comparing him to the people on Fox
He's a mouthpiece for the Democratic agenda, while those at Fox are mouthpieces for the Republican agenda. All of them are losers, and Olberman is no exception.
 01-09-2011, 03:24 PM         #185
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Olbermann is not a "mouthpiece" for anything . He frequently goes against what the Democrats are doing. Your confusing someone who actually has principles vs the Fox news people who all come on air with the same script. Keith is a liberal and has never held his tongue when talking s**t about the Democrats.
 7 years ago '09        #186
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 -BigC- said:
Olbermann is not a "mouthpiece" for anything . He frequently goes against what the Democrats are doing. Your confusing someone who actually has principles vs the Fox news people who all come on air with the same script. Keith is a liberal and has never held his tongue when talking s**t about the Democrats.
and oreilly frequently goes againts what republicans are doing.
 01-09-2011, 03:35 PM         #187
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But what about when Bill comes out with the same exact talking points the Republicans and the rest of his network are using to support the party? I think Bill is as good as it gets from Fox news, which isn't saying much. But my statement was more for people who compare Keith to Beck/Hannity etc
 7 years ago '09        #188
space
space
 -BigC- said:
But what about when Bill comes out with the same exact talking points the Republicans and the rest of his network are using to support the party? I think Bill is as good as it gets from Fox news, which isn't saying much. But my statement was more for people who compare Keith to Beck/Hannity etc
well those are things he obviously agrees with, but it doesn't change the fact that he DOES disagree with republicans.

i don't like bill but to say hes just a mouthpiece for the republican party would be false, hes a rightwinger and expresses that on his show, but its not always just "pro-republican".
 7 years ago '09        #189
youngrob 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 14 14
Its so sad how dirty politics are, I feel like I'm gettin r*ped daily by them and corporations...
 01-09-2011, 04:30 PM         #190
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he agrees with them fine I could care less, but he uses the exact same wording as everybody else? Hes basically reading a script given to his company
 7 years ago '09        #191
space
space
 -BigC- said:
If he agrees with them fine I could care less, but he uses the exact same wording as everybody else? Hes basically reading a script given to his company
except for the times when hes disagreeing with the republicans.
 01-09-2011, 05:53 PM         #192
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Again I am not saying he is 100% on page, my point is he reads off a script like the rest of the fox n friends quiet often. That means hes just a notch above the rest of them, he does disagree but most of the time hes running point guard of the Republican offense.
 7 years ago '09        #193
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Again I am not saying he is 100% on page, my point is he reads off a script like the rest of the fox n friends quiet often. That means hes just a notch above the rest of them, he does disagree but most of the time hes running point guard of the Republican offense.
okay.
 01-09-2011, 06:05 PM         #194
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Getting shot in the head is never a good look..... anyone know why dude started k!lling people?
 01-09-2011, 07:16 PM         #195
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Don't make me smack the white off your a.ss.
 7 years ago '04        #196
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
 -BigC- said:
OK let me rephrase it for you.

Overall, or for the most part, they're just mouthpieces for a particular party. Minor disagreements are going to take place.
 01-09-2011, 08:28 PM         #197
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your high as f**k if you think Olbermann is anything close to a mouthpiece for the Democrats. Stop confusing someone who is a liberal/conservative with what Fox represents. I don't think every conservative is a republican pawn just because they don't support dems and normally support Republicans. You can tell who is basically just an employee of the Republicans by listening to what they say. Most of the people on Fox just echo the days message with the exact same phrasing as politicians/pundits.
 7 years ago '04        #198
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
I don't disagree with you about Fox.

But the only reason people give Olberman and MSNBC a pass is because the current political climate is such that the "in" thing to do is villainize Republicans and anyone speaking for them. Maybe if he didn't put a Fox employee on his little worst person on the world list every time he does I'd feel differently. To me, he just looks like another Democrat out to do what he can to attack anything and everything Republican.
 01-09-2011, 09:07 PM         #199
eNcrypTioN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow this truly is disturbing. WTF has this world come too? RIP
 7 years ago '09        #200
space
space
worst part of all of this was a 9 year old girl was murdered. so sad.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
101 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy