Game Has The Most Anticipated Album For 2011 (XXL poll)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #81
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 SkateboardT said:
you would make a good point if I said game was dope...which I never did. I just said game wins in disagreement to somebody saying "game didn't win he lost cuz he sucks"

[pic - click to view]

as for the g-unit beef yeah that is another story. It's kind of on the same level as the Jay-z won nas lost s**t...where really jay-z lost that beef because ether, but he still went on to do what he's done.
Well you said it's not ear splitting agony, or whatever. In other words, you're saying he's not bad cause of his production and features. But if he was on a so-so beat with no features, he'd flop horribly. That's my point.

He didn't win anything, he USED to win, but just cause his label can afford to have big name artists, doesn't mean he won. He'll when if he does some decent numbers, which I highly doubt he will.

I dunno a single person checkin' for game in 2011, maybe you do.
 01-09-2011, 01:25 AM         #82
bklynUSA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngbasedkltn said:
damn game stay winnin
is this real?
 01-09-2011, 07:09 AM         #83
Faizup 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RYLNYC said:
Again. Those rappers aren't f-ckin' with him, they're f-ckin' with the check(s) that Game's label cuts.

So he doesn't spit anything ill, but he's dope cause of his production and features? You're basically saying what I just said; he's dope cause of who he works with, not cause of himself. That's like saying Waka Flocka is really dope when he gets on a track produced by Boi-1da (or your favorite producer, whoever), and has a Jay-Z feature.

In other words, you're not hot when someone cops your song/album and makes a YOU-free version of it. I don't know how artists or the industry feels about Game personally, but I do know anyone can and will work with anyone when the price is right.

And comparing Game to Gucci's camp isn't really a fair comparison when they're PROUDLY not lyrical. Any artist with a good history can look good when you compare them to Waka.

As far as Game/50, that's another story, but I disagree about him winning too. Game can't push one album out in 2 years while 50 is still relevant in music, on Twitter, and movies. I don't care for either of them though.
300 bars for you b**ch

[video - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy