Game Has The Most Anticipated Album For 2011 (XXL poll)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-08-2011, 11:53 AM         #61
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game is lame
 7 years ago '05        #62
smoothhustlaa 1 heat pts
space
space
$234 | Props total: 2 2
Game got good bars…Dr.Dre smh aint nobody checking for this dude no more stick to beats…Jeezy got pushed out by Gucci…Lupe crying over downloading he just dont kno that the new way to get ur shyt hot in the streets…And Drake needs to ride that Carter 4 train to go gold….lol
 7 years ago '05        #63
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,610 | Props total: 440 440
 youngbasedkltn said:
damn game stay winnin

let this be a lesson to all you new cats.. career stability and consistency is of utmost importance when accumulating a solid buzz
Game stay winning?

Continually being dropped and moved to another label, constantly dissing the Unit but apologizing and then later asking to REJOIN the group, having your album pushed back indefinitely, etc. are all W's to you?!

7 years ago '11        #64
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
his mixtape break lights was fire

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #65
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
:wtf:
 7 years ago '10        #66
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
Game stay winning?

Continually being dropped and moved to another label, constantly dissing the Unit but apologizing and then later asking to REJOIN the group, having your album pushed back indefinitely, etc. are all W's to you?!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #67
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
 CaliIsActive said:
Lol, Game probably posted a link on his twitter and that brought in the votes
Realistically nobody is really checking for Game

7 years ago '10        #68
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,412 | Props total: 1437 1437
detox & lasers>>>>>>> red album. watch the throne >>>too but im not hyped for it cuz jay's gonna be k!llin yeezy on every track
 7 years ago '07        #69
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1118 1118
exactly who is checking for GAME?
 7 years ago '07        #70
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Drake "Take Care"

is he done rapping.............YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! !!!!!!! :dancingcool::applause::celebrate0:
 7 years ago '04        #71
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 SkateboardT said:
regardless game still wins because those rappers will f**k with him and be on his album.

dude honestly your are hating. nobody is saying game will ever crack a top ten list, but he makes music that isn't ear splitting agony. he gets good production, and good features. you can't hate on that s**t. does he rap on some ill s**t? not very often, but to be honest I'd say he's better than anybody from gucci's crew, and probably half of young money minus wayne and drake.

i always found it weird the amount of hate this dude gets from fans, but how much love he gets from the industry, probably because he decided to go at fifty at the peak of his career...and kind of won actually.
Again. Those rappers aren't f-ckin' with him, they're f-ckin' with the check(s) that Game's label cuts.

So he doesn't spit anything ill, but he's dope cause of his production and features? You're basically saying what I just said; he's dope cause of who he works with, not cause of himself. That's like saying Waka Flocka is really dope when he gets on a track produced by Boi-1da (or your favorite producer, whoever), and has a Jay-Z feature.

In other words, you're not hot when someone cops your song/album and makes a YOU-free version of it. I don't know how artists or the industry feels about Game personally, but I do know anyone can and will work with anyone when the price is right.

And comparing Game to Gucci's camp isn't really a fair comparison when they're PROUDLY not lyrical. Any artist with a good history can look good when you compare them to Waka.

As far as Game/50, that's another story, but I disagree about him winning too. Game can't push one album out in 2 years while 50 is still relevant in music, on Twitter, and movies. I don't care for either of them though.
 7 years ago '04        #72
Polk County 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 147 147
Dude makes good quality music, been bumpin' since the underground #anticipated
 7 years ago '10        #73
Funeral Barb 362 heat pts362
space
space
$6,196 | Props total: 13982 13982
 7 years ago '04        #74
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
*This can't be life*
 01-08-2011, 02:11 PM         #75
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
okay guys honestly I have never listened to a game song I just find the words consistent and game funny to use in the same sentence
 01-08-2011, 02:17 PM         #76
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL, The Game? Really?

Isn't that the guy begging other artist on Twitter to work with him?

Rigged poll, I look forward to Bieber's next single more than that s**t.
 7 years ago '08        #77
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 Gater said:
only 5000 votes
exactly, s**t means nothing
 7 years ago '05        #78
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
it's funny.. if you ONLY went on boxden, you would think Game is terrible. You step outside of this world and you see 50% of dudes on that s**t actually are waiting for his album. i am one of them; every single album/mixtape he has put out has had at least half the album that i still listen to now.

and i am in no way a stan or some s**t like that... i don't even get into hip hop all that much anymore. there are a few artists that i'll listen to now and Game is one them. The funny thing is one of the most anticipated Boxden albums (Drake's) is one that I could care less about, but that's just the culture of this board.
 7 years ago '10        #79
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,286 | Props total: 23798 23798
lazers.

but this will be nice to hear also
 01-09-2011, 12:40 AM         #80
iLLmizZzZy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game put out 3 consistently dope albums, not too poppy, not too technical or lyrical, just s**t that everyone can enjoy. I can listen to all 3 Game albums front to back, not many rappers can do that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy