Jan 7 - South Korea Buries One Million Pigs Alive

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
286 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #161
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 CaliIsActive said:

Cot Damn Humbles is retarded

She said just nuke the people who were involved in this

I dint know you can just drop nukes in peoples mail box

lmfaooooooooooo
wait, mumbles is female?

01-09-2011, 12:10 AM         #162
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I f**king love animals, but I don't disagree with their decision. Can anyone tell me a better option?

And if you think vaccinating them is a good idea, then tell me specifically how this would be safely done?
 7 years ago '05        #163
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I prefer the Flamethrower method.
 7 years ago '05        #164
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
From what I've read the disease the pigs had cannot spread to humans, even if we ate them. So blood spattering on our skin is not a risk. The reason the vaccination didn't happen was because even after vaccinating them, curing them, the disease they had would still be able to spread to other livestock, and the vaccinated pigs would be un-exportable, transporting previously diseased pigs to another country would be impossible. A bullet to the brain of each of these pigs would have been safe, and much more humane then the method that ended up being done (Burying them alive).

Jai, you are good people but your intentional trolling in this thread is taking it a bit over board. Flame throwers? Gasoline?

I know you are trying to prove a point but you are taking it a bit overboard. You and Mumbles are both taking it overboard, but in opposite directions.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 01-09-2011 at 11:44 AM..
 01-09-2011, 12:31 AM         #165
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
:I just got home from the bar and I'm drunk and I reserve my right to delete this post tomorrow :

From what I've read the disease the pigs had cannot spread to humans, even if we ate them. So blood spattering on our skin is not a risk. The reason the vaccination didn't happen was because even after vaccinating them, curing them, the disease they had would still be able to spread to other livestock, and the vaccinated pigs would be un-exportable, transporting previously diseased pigs to another country would be impossible. A bullet to the brain of each of these pigs would have been safe, and much more humane then the method that ended up being done (Burying them alive).

Jai, you are good people but your intentional trolling in this thread is taking it a bit over board. Flame throwers? Gasoline?

I know you are trying to prove a point but you are taking it a bit overboard. You and Mumbles are both taking it overboard, but in opposite directions.

:I just got home from the bar and I'm drunk and I reserve my right to delete this post tomorrow :

Where did you read that the disease wouldn't spread to humans? I didn't see that in the article. I am high as s**t, so I might not have been reading it good.
 7 years ago '05        #166
space
space
 rkn0720 said:
Where did you read that the disease wouldn't spread to humans? I didn't see that in the article. I am high as s**t, so I might not have been reading it good.
Googled "south korea pigs cost" trying to figure out why the costs were as high as they were for the method they took (Burying them) as opposed to vaccinating them. Me and another guy had a friendly debate about it 2-3 pages back. On the second page of the google search was a link to another forum with a 7 page thread. I read all 7 pages and multiple people in that thread suggested that with good reasoning. They might be completely off base, but nobody in the entire 7 pages disagreed with them and quite a few people agreed with them.

01-09-2011, 12:40 AM         #167
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Googled "south korea pigs cost" trying to figure out why the costs were as high as they were for the method they took (Burying them) as opposed to vaccinating them. Me and another guy had a friendly debate about it 2-3 pages back. On the second page of the google search was a link to another forum with a 7 page thread. I read all 7 pages and multiple people in that thread suggested that with good reasoning. They might be completely off base, but nobody in the entire 7 pages disagreed with them and quite a few people agreed with them.

Haha I read your whole post, and I still don't see and justification to the point that it wont spread through blood. Maybe your right. But I don't see why a disease wouldn't spread from blood-to-blood contact.
 7 years ago '05        #168
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
You can get foot and mouth if the meat touches your mouth. But if it's in your stomach it won't survive cause of the stomach acid
Via Wiki...

Humans can be infected with foot-and-mouth disease through contact with infected animals, but this is extremely rare. Some cases were caused by laboratory accidents. Because the virus that causes FMD is sensitive to stomach acid, it cannot spread to humans via consumption of infected meat, except in the mouth before the meat is swallowed. In the UK, the last confirmed human case occurred in 1966,[8][9] and only a few other cases have been recorded in countries of continental Europe, Africa, and South America.

Symptoms of FMD in humans include malaise, fever, vomiting, red ulcerative lesions (surface-eroding damaged spots) of the oral tissues, and sometimes vesicular lesions (small blisters) of the skin. According to a newspaper report, FMD k!lled two children in England in 1884, supposedly due to infected milk.[10]

01-09-2011, 12:55 AM         #169
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Via Wiki...

Humans can be infected with foot-and-mouth disease through contact with infected animals, but this is extremely rare. Some cases were caused by laboratory accidents. Because the virus that causes FMD is sensitive to stomach acid, it cannot spread to humans via consumption of infected meat, except in the mouth before the meat is swallowed. In the UK, the last confirmed human case occurred in 1966,[8][9] and only a few other cases have been recorded in countries of continental Europe, Africa, and South America.

Symptoms of FMD in humans include malaise, fever, vomiting, red ulcerative lesions (surface-eroding damaged spots) of the oral tissues, and sometimes vesicular lesions (small blisters) of the skin. According to a newspaper report, FMD k!lled two children in England in 1884, supposedly due to infected milk.[10]

It's rare, but there is still a possibility. Nowhere in that post does it mention blood contact, which is different than regular contact. Why take a chance? Just bury the bacon alive.:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '07        #170
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
"The estimated cost of the cull so far is believed to have reached around 230m when a mass vaccination programme would have cost an estimated 63m"

Are they really that dumb over there
 7 years ago '06        #171
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 DrX said:
thtas f**ked up...pigs go hard...pork is goat
 7 years ago '05        #172
space
space
 Binah said:
All this outrage shows how many pigs live in human bodies.

Pigs are over-sized rats. What kind of intelligent creatures rolls in its own feces and eats everything?

Only those so-called people who masquerade as humans but really are pigs, believe that pigs are intelligent. nasty things, with their runny noses. Can't believe yall eat abominations.
You are a joke. By arguing the intelligence of pigs you are literally arguing against a verified fact. Therefore, simply going off of logic, you are an idiot.

It's ok though, no worries. Keep doin you.
 7 years ago '10        #173
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
Damn thats 1/3 of an incredibly massive BLT going to waste
 7 years ago '10        #174
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 Binah said:
All this outrage shows how many pigs live in human bodies.

Pigs are over-sized rats. What kind of intelligent creatures rolls in its own feces and eats everything?

Only those so-called people who masquerade as humans but really are pigs, believe that pigs are intelligent. nasty things, with their runny noses. Can't believe yall eat abominations.
You obviously dont know anything about pigs. You tofu eating, soy protein shake drinking, Cube car driving a.ss ni99a
 7 years ago '06        #175
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
You obviously dont know anything about pigs. You tofu eating, soy protein shake drinking, Cube car driving a.ss ni99a
how you know he do all that?
 7 years ago '04        #176
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
This kid obviously never had bacon...
 01-09-2011, 05:04 PM         #177
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Giant rat? Not even close to a rat at all. They aren't rodents. Go wipe your stinky a.ss you bum.

Pretty dumb and dirty

Yeah, I'd still k!ll it if it was infected.

I think it's been proved 10 different times why they had to be k!lled. If you don't like it go tarzan on em.. But for the love of god. Please stop posting.
 01-09-2011, 06:38 PM         #178
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Why? If you don't like what I say then why come back? And I don't give s**t if it was proven why they were k!lled. I was commenting to someone else saying they aren't smart.

GTFO

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #179
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Only good pig is a ....

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #180
space
space
 JaiMega said:
Only good pig is a ....

[pic - click to view]

That s**t is disgusting.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
102 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
211 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy