Jan 7 - South Korea Buries One Million Pigs Alive

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-08-2011, 03:50 PM         #141
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Mental blockade?
Do you realize what you just said?

You just inferred that, "If you mind gets over the fact that your f**king a goat than you'll be as cool as me."

You need help bro.
 7 years ago '06        #142
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
In a man-eats-pig world, the pigs are now eating man. The Hindustan Times reported today that a three-year-old boy named Ajay in Delhi, India was recently eaten alive by a herd of domestic pigs. If you have a weak stomach for gore, don’t read this nugget we pulled from the story:

“Ajay’s skull, eyes, face and torso had been ripped open and eaten. Only his limbs could be recovered.”

put some pigs at a preschool and you will see that they will not sympathize for human children.

Last edited by canal_boys; 01-08-2011 at 07:01 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #143
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 canal_boys said:

put some pigs at a preschool and you will see that they will not sympathize for human children.
Not to downplay the kid getting k!lled, thats horrible, but since you are using it as a direct a.ssault on my argument, I will defend it for the sake of argument. Humans k!ll millions of pigs every year. You just listed one example of a tragedy with a child being k!lled by pigs. What if I said I blame the irresponsible parents who weren't monitoring their 3 year old child?

RIP, though.
 7 years ago '10        #144
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 canal_boys said:

That's crazy, R.I.P Kid
 01-08-2011, 08:59 PM         #145
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
And? Sucks the kid died but people do harsher things too pigs.

That Kid > 1 million of your gay a.ss pigs.

Tarzan a.ss n*gga.
 7 years ago '06        #146
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Not to downplay the kid getting k!lled, thats horrible, but since you are using it as a direct a.ssault on my argument, I will defend it for the sake of argument. Humans k!ll millions of pigs every year. You just listed one example of a tragedy with a child being k!lled by pigs. What if I said I blame the irresponsible parents who weren't monitoring their 3 year old child?

RIP, though.
put 5,000 3 year old kids in a stadium area filled with grown 500 pigs, what happens? will the pigs show sympathy?
 7 years ago '06        #147
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Survival of the fittest.
There you have it.

This is the answer to counter the article. straight from your mouth.
 01-08-2011, 11:12 PM         #148
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canal_boys said:
There you have it.

This is the answer to counter the article. straight from your mouth.

s**tted on.

Finally. Someone close this thread. lmfao.
 7 years ago '05        #149
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Too bad we are k!lling our food source
We're already doing that, how else can we eat pigs without k!lling them?
 7 years ago '05        #150
JaiMega 
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
s**tted on from what? You're mentally retarded. Just because we are the most dominant doesn't mean we have too do this s**t too them. If it weren't for pigs half of you lard a.sses would be dead.
Well no, since we still have Beef, Chicken, Goat meat.
 7 years ago '05        #151
JaiMega 
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Killing them and not eating them, idiot.
Since we're already eating them, what difference is there?

If we eat them, they die. So obviously we are k!lling these animals to eat them.
 7 years ago '06        #152
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
And how do we treat them? Like s**t. Wonder why all our food has disease? All you gotta do is respect what you k!ll.

And don't you think it would've been better if they injected the pigs and sent them to Africa for the poor people?

Oh but it's too costly. All about the money for you f**gots.
first you want to nuke innocent Koreans. now you want to feed diseased pigs to poor Africans. you have a lot of hate in your body, ol buddy.
 01-08-2011, 11:48 PM         #153
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone arguiing that the pigs should have been shot instead of buried alive are making no sense. Morally, you are still taking a life. k!lling is k!lling. But that's not even my point.

Imagine yourself in the same situation. Would you want to shoot all of these pigs? That would mean blood would be everywhere. Infected blood. Then, the people placing the dead pigs underground would be in contact with diseased pig blood. Even though these people would be wearing protective equipment, why risk human contact with diseased pig blood. Why not just bury the pigs and end the probem. Is there a safer way to dispose of these pigs?

A vaccination would be the other option. But that also would involve close human contact with these diseased pigs.
 7 years ago '05        #154
JaiMega 
space
space
Instead of burying them alive I'd much rather dump them in a grave, pour some gasoline and burn them.

That way I can smell bacon as I work.
 7 years ago '06        #155
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Didn't k!ll them too eat them here. Was a waste of food.

And I meant how we treat them. How they all get diseases. They will die off one day and you won't have any food.

They even said that we will run out Fish in 50 years. People just eat a s**t load of food and don't give a damn
i see that you have good intentions, ol boy. but you're directing it at the wrong forum. you need to voice your opinion on a public forum. you need to think of the consequences of what you say though, if you're speaking publicly. no nuke Koreans, no infect Africans with diseased food, no ignorant babbling with no real substance. go for it :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '06        #156
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 mumblesdahumble said:
and why shoot them? Couldn't just put them to sleep? And they probably had a lot of encounters with the pigs. And what would the blood do? You most likely can't get aids from blood that hit your skin unless you had a small opening. Could you get the disease like that? I dunno.

You think that touching these pigs would automatically give you the disease? Was it also an airborne disease?

And they could've vaccinated the pigs by a machine.
1 million
 01-08-2011, 11:59 PM         #157
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
And why shoot them? Couldn't just put them to sleep? And they probably had a lot of encounters with the pigs. And what would the blood do? You most likely can't get aids from blood that hit your skin unless you had a small opening. Could you get the disease like that? I dunno.

You think that touching these pigs would automatically give you the disease? Was it also an airborne disease?

I don't think shooting would be a good idea. I think what they did was a safe option considering the options. How else would they get rid of them? Vaccinating one million pigs, and doing a followup exam on these pigs to make sure the vacciation was effective, would take too much time and effort. Time is money.
 7 years ago '05        #158
JaiMega 
space
space
Because we should take risks after H1N1. *sarcasm*
 7 years ago '05        #159
JaiMega 
space
space
 CaliIsActive said:

Cot Damn Humbles is retarded

She said just nuke the people who were involved in this

I dint know you can just drop nukes in peoples mail box

lmfaooooooooooo
Can't say nothing yet, maybe in 30 years people start delivering nukes by FedEx.
 01-09-2011, 12:04 AM         #160
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
And why shoot them? Couldn't just put them to sleep? And they probably had a lot of encounters with the pigs. And what would the blood do? You most likely can't get aids from blood that hit your skin unless you had a small opening. Could you get the disease like that? I dunno.

Touching them and putting them in a hole(Jay-z "Dig a Hole"), is different than shooting them and touching them while they are bloody. Blood-to-blood contact is one of the ways that disease spreads. Why take such a risk.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago