Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #121
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Sigh

I understand that. But where is all the danger? You think everyone will mutate? What about all the people in Japan or all the testing done in America? Where is the deadly mutations?

America's done some testing on islands and I don't see this radiation affecting anyone.

damn before you start an argument think.

dude seriously. you are lost mentally. its as if you think you are intelligent, but you are a fool with every post you make. either, you're a troll, you are under 15 years of age, your mother and father were siblings, or you are born with a mental retardation of unknown origin.

i'm not going to say anything else after this post. if you can't put 2 and 2 together, there is no hope for you at your current mental stage.
 01-08-2011, 02:23 PM         #122
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Doesn't change that you're still an idiot.

:agreement6:

This.

MumblesDaHumble said:
lol, you call me an idiot yet use your when you were supposed to use you're. Dumbass. Just get an education.
Umm.. If you look at my post I never used "your" and if I did.. who cares. Please don't get me started on grammar and pronunciation.

I won't even validate any of your points because their all wrong and I refuse to talk with an idiot on the internet.

I think there's only one way to reply after seeing another dumb post from you.

WHY YOU MAD THO?
 7 years ago '05        #123
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Reppindaburghh said:
First of all I find that "Your an idiot" part you directed at him quite hilarious when you can't even spell "you're" correctly.

Bro, you are a complete f**king idiot. You keep talking about the money, meanwhile they would have spent LESS money if they would have done the vaccinations. Also, in studies pigs have shown the intelligence of up to a 3 year old human child. Fact. That means they are AWARE while they are being buried alive. It isn't a gold fish who forgets what the f**k is going on after a few seconds. The pigs are aware that they are being buried alive and suffocating. That is inhumane. Fact. Also, it was not "cost effective" if you would have taken 60 seconds out of your damn day and read the article, you would know that.

You are a f**king idiot.

Humans do not > Animals. Humans do more harm to this planet then animals, and humans will likely be the species that destroys this planet along with the majority of living species that reside on this planet. Animals are innocent creatures, humans are violent creatures.

I'm not on an anti-human kick like the other dude, I love our species and we have the potential to do great things because of our intelligence, we do however also have the potential to do horrible things. You type of people that think the human race is God's race and we are superior to animals disgust me. Ignorant, illogical pricks. You and I, we ARE animals. Humans = Animals. Fact.
Dude I can write like a 10 year old and still air Mumble Tumble/whatever out and air him out like the retard he is.

It doesn't matter, stop defending his stupidity.
 7 years ago '04        #124
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
 Hold That said:
low cost and most efficient way to get rid of the problem.. You got to do what you have to do to protect the human species.. Might not look pretty but it is what it is..
u should be buried alive
 01-08-2011, 02:32 PM         #125
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:

[pic - click to view]

I feel like using this one for my avatar to further anger the PETA f**gots on Boxden.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I wish I could prop you again.

Reppindaburghh said:
First of all I find that "Your an idiot" part you directed at him quite hilarious when you can't even spell "you're" correctly.

Bro, you are a complete f**king idiot. You keep talking about the money, meanwhile they would have spent LESS money if they would have done the vaccinations. Also, in studies pigs have shown the intelligence of up to a 3 year old human child. Fact. That means they are AWARE while they are being buried alive. It isn't a gold fish who forgets what the f**k is going on after a few seconds. The pigs are aware that they are being buried alive and suffocating. That is inhumane. Fact. Also, it was not "cost effective" if you would have taken 60 seconds out of your damn day and read the article, you would know that.

You are a f**king idiot.

Humans do not > Animals. Humans do more harm to this planet then animals, and humans will likely be the species that destroys this planet along with the majority of living species that reside on this planet. Animals are innocent creatures, humans are violent creatures.

I'm not on an anti-human kick like the other dude, I love our species and we have the potential to do great things because of our intelligence, we do however also have the potential to do horrible things. You type of people that think the human race is God's race and we are superior to animals disgust me. Ignorant, illogical pricks. You and I, we ARE animals. Humans = Animals. Fact.

Didn't think we had so many Grammar Nazis. Let me s**t on you too for your post.

"would have spent LESS money if they would have done the vaccinations."

- Wrong, Article contradicts itself. You really think that they would waste more money digging a hole if vaccinating was cheaper?
Obviously not, so your main point is already invalid.

"The pigs are aware that they are being buried alive and suffocating. That is inhumane. Fact. Also, it was not "cost effective" if you would have taken 60 seconds out of your damn day and read the article, you would know that."

Ok, your point is? It was necessary and like I said again.
The article is wrong because it contradicts itself but you
were too lazy to read through it as well.

"Ignorant, illogical pricks. You and I, we ARE animals. Humans = Animals. Fact."

I see where your going with this, and animals ARE important but I will NEVER value an animal over a human. You fail to see the bigger picture, money was SAVED digging this hole and throwing the pigs inside. They needed to save it and the pigs needed to die. If you really think.. INJECTING each and every pig would be cheaper than I don't have anything left to talk about.
 7 years ago '05        #126
JaiMega 
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
With what? You haven't said anything remotely to air me out. You just prove you're a bigger dumbass then the other guy.
Says the guy who doesn't know what a nuke is.
 01-08-2011, 02:39 PM         #127
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Everyone loses when they argue over the internet."

I think that should wrap up this thread.

MumblesDaHumbles probably thinks that through bestiality he can be the first human to
impregnate a goat or some s**t.

If you like animals so much, go join them.
You'd probably make more sense to them than us.
 7 years ago '05        #128
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,468 | Props total: 7117 7117
 JaiMega said:
Dude I can write like a 10 year old and still air Mumble Tumble/whatever out and air him out like the retard he is.

It doesn't matter, stop defending his stupidity.
Bro I've gone out of my way to say I am nowhere close to sharing his stance on anything he has said in this entire thread. I am not defending the wreckless statements he is making. I sympathize with his love for animals, yes. I have gone out of my way to say I have nothing against humans in general, that would be absurd. I'm not involved in the argument you guys are having with him. My argument was a stand-alone argument with another guy.
 01-08-2011, 02:48 PM         #129
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
That's great then we all lost. And I just think it's a little pathetic that people have to abuse things that aren't as intelligent as them. You'd think we'd have a higher understanding. Gotta protect the species so whatever.
Meant that in an arbitrary manner. I lost my time, but you've literally lost your mind.

Animals aren't as intelligent and k!lling a million pigs won't hurt the animal cycle because pigs are mass produced and whenever they go extinct is probably when ever we go extinct. All of your reasons for arguing have been wrong and have wasted my time and everyone else in this thread.

That's what I mean by.. "Everyone Loses.." Just to clarify.
 7 years ago '05        #130
JaiMega 
space
space
By MumblesDaHumble's logic, the slaughter of a million pigs is compareable to the holocast and the atlantic slavery combined.

The only thing this will affect is the market for pig meat production.
 01-08-2011, 02:55 PM         #131
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
By MumblesDaHumble's logic, the slaughter of a million pigs is compareable to the holocast and the atlantic slavery combined.

The only thing this will affect is the market for pig meat production.

MumblesDaHumble said:
And it probably is. That's idiotic too you? Well great.
LOLOLOLOL. He said, it probably is. Go to Haiti for a week and I bet the last thing you'll be talking about is animals.
 01-08-2011, 03:03 PM         #132
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
I feel sad for the people in haiti and I would like too help. But I'm not gonna say they are over this pig slaughter. I feel everything is equal. The only people I don't like is someone like you.

Don't give a s**t all you want, see where it gets you.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #133
JaiMega 
space
space
You the type of n*gga that f**ks goats.

This animal = human equal s**t is getting out of control. While I do like pets and some animals, domesticated creatures are simply human companions.

Just like how a female is merely a man's companion, if you argue this I will reach my arm through your screen and slap you.
 7 years ago '05        #134
JaiMega 
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
lol, it's the truth. And you don't think a female is = to a male? haha. Are you religious or just retarded?
Not religious.

A realist.

Women are inferior.
 7 years ago '05        #135
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,468 | Props total: 7117 7117
 RurourniK said:

"would have spent LESS money if they would have done the vaccinations."

- Wrong, Article contradicts itself. You really think that they would waste more money digging a hole if vaccinating was cheaper?
Obviously not, so your main point is already invalid.
You act as if they just dug a big hole in the ground and buried the pigs in a few hours. I'm sure paying all those workers for days of labor was very expensive. I'm simply going off of the figures in the article, and while they may seem inflated, unless you can bring forth numbers from a different source then I don't see why we would a.ssume they were inflated. The potential reasoning behind k!lling them rather then vaccinating them is I'm sure vaccinating them would be much more time consuming. Even so, as I've stated in this thread multiple times, if you MUST k!ll them, at least do it in a humane way. A simple bullet to the head isn't very expensive.

RurourniK said:

"The pigs are aware that they are being buried alive and suffocating. That is inhumane. Fact. Also, it was not "cost effective" if you would have taken 60 seconds out of your damn day and read the article, you would know that."

Ok, your point is? It was necessary and like I said again.
The article is wrong because it contradicts itself but you
were too lazy to read through it as well.
You a.ssume the article contradicts itself yet again. While I could understand that a.ssumption, as I said unless you have a source for the actual cost of both ventures, then your a.ssumption has no merit. You ask what my point is? You honestly can't understand what the first sentence of the part you just quoted meant? The pigs are living, breathing, understanding creatures. Some of them probably survived in that hole for several hours (Assuming they just threw a bunch of dirt on them) with other pigs kicking and moving around trying to get air. That is brutal. Some of them have the intelligence of a 3 year old child. Imagine the fear of a 3 year old child buried alive with a bunch of other children? That amount of fear should not be forced upon any living creature.

RurourniK said:

"Ignorant, illogical pricks. You and I, we ARE animals. Humans = Animals. Fact."

I see where your going with this, and animals ARE important but I will NEVER value an animal over a human. You fail to see the bigger picture, money was SAVED digging this hole and throwing the pigs inside. They needed to save it and the pigs needed to die. If you really think.. INJECTING each and every pig would be cheaper than I don't have anything left to talk about.
I will never value an animal over a human either. I do however look at the majority of animals as equal to humans. Obviously there are exceptions. I do see the bigger picture, South Korea isn't exactly hurting for money last I checked, a bullet to the brain of each of these pigs is not that expensive. Also, this is a.ssuming the figures in the article are incorrect. I agree with you that they may look inaccurate, I tried a google search for an explanation of why exactly burying them would be more expensive, but couldn't find anything. But until you or I can find accurate #'s, then neither of us can be sure whether your a.ssumption is correct or not.

Either way, I understand your stance, but if you are trying to argue that what was done to these pigs was inhumane then I feel sorry for you. Some people in this thread are arguing that. You seem to be more so agreeing that it is inhumane, but arguing that it is cost effective. Even though that is incredibly f**ked up, I could understand it if you had true evidence to support it, but like I said, the article disputes that claim.
 7 years ago '05        #136
JaiMega 
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
I see who I'm dealing with.
Took you that long? I've already decided that you're retarded fifteen minutes ago.

Damn, you are slow.
 7 years ago '05        #137
JaiMega 
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Retarded from what though? And I got a true picture of what I'm dealing with. Not something from me just not agreeing with you. Like you have of me.

You have to open your mind to the fact you are slow.
If there's one thing your mind is not open to, it is creativity.

Quit copying my insults.
 7 years ago '05        #138
JaiMega 
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
I don't copy retarded comments. Why do you try? Why can't you see?

Are you having a mental blockade?
Sorry, I cannot bring myself to f**k goats like you do.
 01-08-2011, 03:33 PM         #139
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
thats a lot of bacon sandwichs
seriously man, some foul s**t.
 01-08-2011, 03:47 PM         #140
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
You act as if they just dug a big hole in the ground and buried the pigs in a few hours. I'm sure paying all those workers for days of labor was very expensive. I'm simply going off of the figures in the article, and while they may seem inflated, unless you can bring forth numbers from a different source then I don't see why we would a.ssume they were inflated. The potential reasoning behind k!lling them rather then vaccinating them is I'm sure vaccinating them would be much more time consuming. Even so, as I've stated in this thread multiple times, if you MUST k!ll them, at least do it in a humane way. A simple bullet to the head isn't very expensive.

You a.ssume the article contradicts itself yet again. While I could understand that a.ssumption, as I said unless you have a source for the actual cost of both ventures, then your a.ssumption has no merit. You ask what my point is? You honestly can't understand what the first sentence of the part you just quoted meant? The pigs are living, breathing, understanding creatures. Some of them probably survived in that hole for several hours (Assuming they just threw a bunch of dirt on them) with other pigs kicking and moving around trying to get air. That is brutal. Some of them have the intelligence of a 3 year old child. Imagine the fear of a 3 year old child buried alive with a bunch of other children? That amount of fear should not be forced upon any living creature.

I will never value an animal over a human either. I do however look at the majority of animals as equal to humans. Obviously there are exceptions. I do see the bigger picture, South Korea isn't exactly hurting for money last I checked, a bullet to the brain of each of these pigs is not that expensive. Also, this is a.ssuming the figures in the article are incorrect. I agree with you that they may look inaccurate, I tried a google search for an explanation of why exactly burying them would be more expensive, but couldn't find anything. But until you or I can find accurate #'s, then neither of us can be sure whether your a.ssumption is correct or not.

Either way, I understand your stance, but if you are trying to argue that what was done to these pigs was inhumane then I feel sorry for you. Some people in this thread are arguing that. You seem to be more so agreeing that it is inhumane, but arguing that it is cost effective. Even though that is incredibly f**ked up, I could understand it if you had true evidence to support it, but like I said, the article disputes that claim.

Agree with most of your point.. I tried googling as well but all that comes up is this Sky News s**t..

But even if they COULD vaccinate the pigs for 68 million or whatever the figure was, they're carrying around dead product. No one wants to buy diseased pig.. and if they do it'll be for much less. Also take in mind, cull profits from super rich and fertilized soil and the contradiction in the article where they state "Animal Groups are criticizing South Korea for making such a inhumane economic based decision."

I don't see how it's possible for them to slaughter a bunch of pigs alive if they could of vaccinated them for twice as cheap. Figures don't add up at all.. that makes the article unreliable to me until I can find another news source.

But yeah, I agree with you.. but to me it seemed to be a necessary inhumanity. I'm not sure if shooting a million pigs would go to well either. I mean I hope they don't handle every animal crisis like this but if they have to I can't blame them over costs and risk.

Just to clarify my point of view.. RIGHT after he said the figures the article author wrote this. "Some animal rights campaigners have criticised the government for putting economic considerations ahead of animal welfare." <-- Contradicting itself = Article Unreliable. Bad journalism, bad reporting.

Why would animal right campaigners criticize the government for putting economic considerations ahead.. if they LOST money being inhumane? Doesn't make any sense and I probably won't need another the source to prove that the figures are invalid, inflated, or not put in the long haul with other costs and etc.

Last edited by RurourniK; 01-08-2011 at 03:54 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
68 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy