Jan 7 - South Korea Buries One Million Pigs Alive

most viewed right now
 90
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
I will marry this woman for real.
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
173 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 76
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
 TiPZ said:
:f!ghting2: @ this idiot
just had to prop u for the prince naseem avy...boy was the s**t, until he got rocked, disappeared & gained 100 lbs
 01-07-2011, 11:04 PM         #82
George Bush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
the article says, not all of the pigs were infected...i could care less about the pigs as well, but i would at least think about it economically & look at the cost of each solution, it was a pretty big difference in cost which doesnt make sense in the first place

& secondly, i'm no scientist, & dont pretend to be, but thinking about the cycle of life, i'd have to think about diseased carcasses sitiing in soil, which is where many other living things live & grow from 10 years from now their might be a problem with crops or something grown from that same land lol, might be far-fetched...but really


ooo we know this
 7 years ago '04        #83
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
 George Bush said:
because seoul isn't too far from north korea and would hit with a barrage of shells if they invaded. to put it in simple terms, its just not worth it. now if the north were to try to invade and make the first move it would be a whole different story.

and north korea threatens the world all the time, the US has the best military in the world, why don't we just invade north korea with the help of nato? because it isn't worth it. just because you can doesn't mean you have to or you should.

and the military wouldn't eat the infected pigs because they're well fed from the beginning. meaning they wouldn't settle for infected pig.


you obviously know nothing, once again.
so, it is in ur opinion...nobody should worry one bit about n. korea....hmm interesting. all they do is talk???

did they sink a ship like a month or 2 ago? did people die because of this??? did anybody retalliate?? why not??
 01-07-2011, 11:15 PM         #84
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Then k!ll all the people with aids. They are diseased no big deal right? And the way you think shows me you're the typical tool holding the world back.


You just care about yourself. I can see that. No need to explain why you're superior yet inferior.

"And people actually own pigs and pigs are actually smart you dumbs**t.

Ok, let me break down your post to see how many times you've failed in your reply.



-"Then k!ll all people with aids...." Where did you get from my post where I correlate pigs to humans? Humans are smart, capable, and more often than not don't roll in they're s**t. Your animal to human relation/assumption is all wrong, because probably unlike you- I've donated money to crisis like Haiti and try giving to people that are in need of help, PEOPLE, not pigs or dogs or cats or w.e. animal you want to protect.

-"You just care about yourself. I can see that. No need to explain why you're superior yet inferior."
Another idiotic comment. Has nothing to do with what we're talking about, Humans> Animals, Animals are important however but I don't value their life as NEAR as much as any human life. Of course they handled it brutally but it was a NECESSARY brutality, but your pea sized brain can't handle it because.. OH LOOK AT THE POOR PIGGIES. idiot.


-"And people actually own pigs and pigs are actually smart you dumbs**t".
No s**t Sherlock, Oh yeah. pigs are modern day geniuses. Pigs are good for bacon, ham, and food products. Let me know next time you see a pig doing my taxes.




Quick Summary: (If you can't read it all): Your an idiot.




 casper said:
the article says, not all of the pigs were infected...i could care less about the pigs as well, but i would at least think about it economically & look at the cost of each solution, it was a pretty big difference in cost which doesnt make sense in the first place

& secondly, i'm no scientist, & dont pretend to be, but thinking about the cycle of life, i'd have to think about diseased carcasses sitiing in soil, which is where many other living things live & grow from 10 years from now their might be a problem with crops or something grown from that same land lol, might be far-fetched...but really


Yeah I partly agree with you.. and some else above said they could of handled it better (Which they could have, but imagine the costs to process through a million pigs. It's not INHUMANE, its necessary. Think of it this way, would you rather have a million pigs sorted through or would you rather have Korea not being able to save human lives because they wasted a part of their budget processing pigs?" Simple answer.)


And as far as your dead/carcass thing goes.. In most cases, the dead bodies will only fertilize the soil and make it rich for farming and agriculture.
"From my dead body flowers will sprout." -Someguy They will probably have to recycle the soil but in the end it will be profitable.



Overall, the way they handled it was a little brutal- but it was cost effective and necessary for their economy.
Human Lives > Pigs.


Last edited by RurourniK; 01-07-2011 at 11:22 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #85
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
 RurourniK said:
[B][SIZE="4"]

Yeah I partly agree with you.. and some else above said they could of handled it better (Which they could have, but imagine the costs to process through a million pigs. It's not INHUMANE, its necessary. Think of it this way, would you rather have a million pigs sorted through or would you rather have Korea not being able to save human lives because they wasted a part of their budget processing pigs?" Simple answer.)


And as far as your dead/carcass thing goes.. In most cases, the dead bodies will only fertilize the soil and make it rich for farming and agriculture.
"From my dead body flowers will sprout." -Someguy They will probably have to recycle the soil but in the end it will be profitable.



Overall, the way they handled it was a little brutal- but it was cost effective and necessary for their economy.
Human Lives > Pigs.
i'm not going to a.ssume the cost it would take of processing through which pigs were infected & which weren't...in fact i would've originally thought u were right & this would be the cheap solution, but reading the article shows me otherwise: "The estimated cost of the cull so far is believed to have reached around £230m when a mass vaccination programme would have cost an estimated £63m."
 7 years ago '05        #86
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18

[pic - click to view]






[pic - click to view]



Yum... ^_^.
 01-07-2011, 11:30 PM         #87
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
i'm not going to a.ssume the cost it would take of processing through which pigs were infected & which weren't...in fact i would've originally thought u were right & this would be the cheap solution, but reading the article shows me otherwise: "The estimated cost of the cull so far is believed to have reached around £230m when a mass vaccination programme would have cost an estimated £63m."
Saw that as well.. but the article contradicts itself so the information provided is probably wrong. The next following lines.

"Some animal rights campaigners have criticised the government for putting economic considerations ahead of animal welfare." Why would animal groups criticize them for being economic if they wasted more money digging the cull?

Digging a big hole and dumping a bunch of pigs in. Compared to Vaccinating a Million pigs.

Digging a hole will always be cheaper.
 7 years ago '04        #88
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
 JaiMega said:

[pic - click to view]






[pic - click to view]



Yum... ^_^.
2nd pic made me think of beer & bbq...then i noticed along side theres a beer
 7 years ago '04        #89
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 2 2
 RurourniK said:
Saw that as well.. but the article contradicts itself so the information provided is probably wrong. The next following lines.

"Some animal rights campaigners have criticised the government for putting economic considerations ahead of animal welfare." <-- (The guy couldn't even spell check his article.) Why would animal groups criticize them for being economic if they wasted more money digging the cull?

Digging a big hole and dumping a bunch of pigs in. Compared to Vaccinating a Million pigs.

Digging a hole will always be cheaper.
lol i hear ya...touche
 7 years ago '07        #90
Bkjj11 3746 heat pts3746
space
avatar space
space
$97,190 | Props total: 79930 79930
PRETTY SAD

i mean, they are living beings, thats real sad
 01-08-2011, 12:47 AM         #91
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fly_society_05 said:
2011 is not the year of animals
 7 years ago '08        #92
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
All that bacon.

:sad2:
 7 years ago '08        #93
demha88 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$682 | Props total: 48 48
who cares, they'll just grow new ones
 7 years ago '05        #94
AirForce318 
space
avatar space
space
$12,474 | Props total: 730 730
 gov'ner said:
they went ham on em
what was done in the post;



























I SEE IT





 7 years ago '05        #95
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$15,654 | Props total: 7057 7057
I wonder what people would say if it was 1million dogs
 7 years ago '06        #96
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,879 | Props total: 3514 3514
I was gonna ask from which precinct...
 7 years ago '05        #97
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
avatar space
space
$2,476 | Props total: 54 54
bacon!!!!! bacon, bacon, bacon!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #98
bretboi 
space
avatar space
space
$1,216 | Props total: 0 0
 daffy_1 said:
Yo I swear f**king half of boxden is illiterate
exactly
 7 years ago '07        #99
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
bomb these f**ks
 7 years ago '06        #100
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,374 | Props total: 510 510
 MumblesDaHumble said:
What's ignorant with what I say? Nothing is you just don't like what I say. Hitler wasn't ignorant.

You also, called me an "ignorant idiot". So before you insult someone's telligent don't be the thing you think I am.

Dumbass


dude, you want all humans to die for the sins of other humans.

need i say more?
 MumblesDaHumble said:
I'm here you b**ch. I been here all along. f**k YOU




NUKE THOSE f**kIN b**chES
you want a populace of innocent koreans to die from a nuke because of the wrong act from a few

but when someone tell you to follow through with your words and off yaself
 MumblesDaHumble said:
I'm not the one causing a problem.
then why do millions of innocent Koreans have to die? they, like you, weren't causing any trouble either..


thats why i stand by my statement:
you sir, is an ignorant idiot


IGNORANT

ig·no·rant/ˈignərənt/Adjective
1. Lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated.
2. Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular

IDIOT

1.
an utterly foolish or senseless person.
2.
Psychology . a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.


Last edited by canal_boys; 01-08-2011 at 09:24 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
122 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 35
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
123 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
105 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
192 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
36 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
66 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
6ix9ine is dropping his new hit song "Tati" this Sunday
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy