most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,711 | Props total: 749 749
Theres a food shortage in north korea. Ya i know the article says south korea but now i wouldnt give a f**k if they starve to death. Silly that they wouldnt just use the vaccine.
 7 years ago '09        #62
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 183 183
Idk but all of these animals dying in masses seems like some secret sacrafcin
 01-07-2011, 10:11 PM         #63
George Bush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
Now the pigs know how the jews felt.

i don't think the jews were buried, hitler used the ovens and gas chambers on them.
 7 years ago '06        #64
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Don't like it? Well that's what we deserve.
shut the f**k up. you're the guy that put the importance of diseased pigs over innocent people that didn't participate in this burial. you want nukes to rain down on innocent Koreans, as if the actions of a few Koreans should warrant the destructive of a whole nation of innocent people.

i don't like ignorant fools such as yourself. you let emotions drive the hatred that you already had inside. i seen your post before. i know you have a deep hatred for anyone of Asian descent. i wish i can meet you in person, so i can beat the hatred out of you. my fellow man.

you say we all deserve to die for the actions of others. why don't you follow through with your words and off yourself.

Last edited by canal_boys; 01-07-2011 at 10:27 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #65
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Well if you like to bury things alive I'll pick a rock over you. Go back to your hentai you punk.

Little girl crying over some bulls**t. And I don't bury animals, so no.

And I see you're a internet tough guy. That's good too know I made you mad enough to try and f!ght me, lol.

And no I don't hate all asians.
i'll rather be an internet tough guy then to be a bubbling ignorant idiot like you. just look at your post dude. then sit back and think about what you just said and would you say it outside of the net. you be looking foolish man. you must be 13.
 7 years ago '04        #66
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
lets see...

1 of u thinks s. korea should be nuked

1 of u thinks the vaccines were more expensive

1 of u thinks they look dead based on a still photo (possibly a joke tho, i hope it was)

1 of u didnt notice the part of the article that said "The pigs may not even be infected"

some of u dont seem to understand being buried alive is possibly the most possible torture any living thing can face

wtf is wrong here???

if n. korea is having such a food shortage, why dont s. korea just unleash all the diseased pigs into their land...starving people will take that chance & s. korea would be benefitting by passing diseases to its foes..i know it cant be that easy to just lead a million pigs across a border, but f**k it, why not give it a shot....imagine a whole bunch of starved people see some pig & not wanna eat them
 7 years ago '06        #67
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 casper said:
lets see...

1 of u thinks they look dead based on a still photo (possibly a joke tho, i hope it was)

1 of u didnt notice the part of the article that said "The pigs may not even be infected"

some of u dont seem to understand being buried alive is possibly the most possible torture any living thing can face

wtf is wrong here???

if n. korea is having such a food shortage, why dont s. korea just unleash all the diseased pigs into their land...starving people will take that chance & s. korea would be benefitting by passing diseases to its foes..i know it cant be that easy to just lead a million pigs across a border, but f**k it, why not give it a shot....imagine a whole bunch of starved people see some pig & not wanna eat them

so, its not okay to bury diseased pigs but its okay to infect a populace of humans?

you're right. wtf is wrong here???
 01-07-2011, 11:17 PM         #68
George Bush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
lets see...

wtf is wrong here???

south koreans don't hate the north koreans, just the authoritarian regime that rules the country.

also the border between south and north korea is one of the most heavily militarized borders in the world. you obviously know nothing
 7 years ago '04        #69
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 canal_boys said:

so, its not okay to bury diseased pigs but its okay to infect a populace of humans?

you're right. wtf is wrong here???
infect a population of people that u are at war with & at any given day plans to wreck ur entire s**t...yea, why not? we are talkin about war

if somebody can trick n. korea into buying some ammo that will explode with out leaving the barrel of a gun i'd be for it too

n. korea has been threatening with nukes for quite some time now...NUKES...why not feed them & let them k!ll themselves? they are enemies remember
 7 years ago '04        #70
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 George Bush said:
south koreans don't hate the north koreans, just the authoritarian regime that rules the country.

also the border between south and north korea is one of the most heavily militarized borders in the world. you obviously know nothing
yet n. korea wants to destroy all of s. korea, & they probably already would have, if it werent for us

i understand the border is guarded of course it is, only an idiot would think otherwise....but imagine 1,000 starved soldiers(number is an example) watching 1,000,000 pigs heading their way. what will they do?? fire at will & k!ll all of them unleashing LOADS of ammo. then let the bodies rot without even trying to eat any? even if they did that, these pigs died a less tortured way, & for a good cause

i know nothing?? u took the name of george bush
 01-07-2011, 11:25 PM         #71
George Bush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
infect a population of people that u are at war with & at any given day plans to wreck ur entire s**t...yea, why not? we are talkin about war

if somebody can trick n. korea into buying some ammo that will explode with out leaving the barrel of a gun i'd be for it too

n. korea has been threatening with nukes for quite some time now...NUKES...why not feed them & let them k!ll themselves? they are enemies remember

the north korean regime has been making threats. not the north korean people, they just cant speak out against their government because they'll end up in a labor camp, and so will their family.
 01-07-2011, 11:30 PM         #72
George Bush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
yet n. korea wants to destroy all of s. korea, & they probably already would have, if it werent for us

i understand the border is guarded of course it is, only an idiot would think otherwise....but imagine 1,000 starved soldiers(number is an example) watching 1,000,000 pigs heading their way. what will they do?? fire at will & k!ll all of them unleashing LOADS of ammo. then let the bodies rot without even trying to eat any? even if they did that, these pigs died a less tortured way, & for a good cause

i know nothing?? u took the name of george bush

actually we're not that much of a deterrent when it comes to north korea not attacking south korea. south korea knows about the military capabilities of the north and have spent a lot of money expanding their defenses. also the norths military just isn't as advanced as south koreas. no arms go to the north because of UN sanctions, unlike south korea who receives arms shipments from around the world.

and their soldiers are well fed, in fact many people in north korea want to be in the military because they get priority when it comes to food and treatment. its the general population that is suffering from starvation.

once again, you obviously know nothing.
 01-07-2011, 11:39 PM         #73
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:
no deal
They were.. Diseased pigs. Who cares. Not every government has the money to waste vaccinating each and every pig when they have thousands of bums on the streets and poverty levels skyrocketing through the roofs.

Who cares, they were pigs. They weren't humans, they weren't anybody's pet, they weren't cute little puppy dogs- They were pigs.

I can care less about a dumb animal, how about we take all this energy and put it towards poverty and corruption.. but nah, let's Peta it up and cry about an animal that eats it's own s**t. Lmfao

/Thread
 01-07-2011, 11:43 PM         #74
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not that i care about pigs but they could of atleast put a bullet in their heads.. spineless midgets (referring to koreans)
 01-07-2011, 11:44 PM         #75
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RurourniK said:
They were.. Diseased pigs. Who cares. Not every government has the money to waste vaccinating each and every pig when they have thousands of bums on the streets and poverty levels skyrocketing through the roofs.

Who cares, they were pigs. They weren't humans, they weren't anybody's pet, they weren't cute little puppy dogs- They were pigs.

I can care less about a dumb animal, how about we take all this energy and put it towards poverty and corruption.. but nah, let's Peta it up and cry about an animal that eats it's own s**t. Lmfao

/Thread
they could of atleast did a humane f**king way of k!lling them regardless of it being a pig or a human goddamn
 01-07-2011, 11:48 PM         #76
George Bush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we have a lot of pig sympathizers in here lmao.

pigs are only good for bacon and pork chops. now stfu
 7 years ago '04        #77
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 George Bush said:
actually we're not that much of a deterrent when it comes to north korea not attacking south korea. south korea knows about the military capabilities of the north and have spent a lot of money expanding their defenses. also the norths military just isn't as advanced as south koreas. no arms go to the north because of UN sanctions, unlike south korea who receives arms shipments from around the world.

and their soldiers are well fed, in fact many people in north korea want to be in the military because they get priority when it comes to food and treatment. its the general population that is suffering from starvation.

once again, you obviously know nothing.
so, explain to me why S.K. hasnt just said f**k it & raided them???

we are more of an obstacle than u think

NK has sunk ships

if im getting all types of s**t from all over the world & my enemy isnt, & my enemy is constantly threatening me, why would i sit around & wait for a nuke??

i dont understand ur thinking...if the military gets first priority of the food, they would be the ones to get some pig, which would k!ll the ones who i am talking about k!lling...& if ur suggesting some starved civilians wouldnt risk it, i think u r wrong...starving people will do anything to eat, even gamble with their life

no civilians in any country want to be casualties of war, but guess what, they always are, its a consequence
 7 years ago '04        #78
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 RurourniK said:

/Thread
the article says, not all of the pigs were infected...i could care less about the pigs as well, but i would at least think about it economically & look at the cost of each solution, it was a pretty big difference in cost which doesnt make sense in the first place

& secondly, i'm no scientist, & dont pretend to be, but thinking about the cycle of life, i'd have to think about diseased carcasses sitiing in soil, which is where many other living things live & grow from 10 years from now their might be a problem with crops or something grown from that same land lol, might be far-fetched...but really
 01-08-2011, 12:00 AM         #79
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RurourniK said:

/Thread
:f!ghting2: @ this idiot
 01-08-2011, 12:02 AM         #80
George Bush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
so, explain to me why S.K. hasnt just said f**k it & raided them???

we are more of an obstacle than u think

NK has sunk ships

if im getting all types of s**t from all over the world & my enemy isnt, & my enemy is constantly threatening me, why would i sit around & wait for a nuke??

i dont understand ur thinking...if the military gets first priority of the food, they would be the ones to get some pig, which would k!ll the ones who i am talking about k!lling...& if ur suggesting some starved civilians wouldnt risk it, i think u r wrong...starving people will do anything to eat, even gamble with their life

no civilians in any country want to be casualties of war, but guess what, they always are, its a consequence
because seoul isn't too far from north korea and would hit with a barrage of shells if they invaded. to put it in simple terms, its just not worth it. now if the north were to try to invade and make the first move it would be a whole different story.

and north korea threatens the world all the time, the US has the best military in the world, why don't we just invade north korea with the help of nato? because it isn't worth it. just because you can doesn't mean you have to or you should.

and the military wouldn't eat the infected pigs because they're well fed from the beginning. meaning they wouldn't settle for infected pig.

you obviously know nothing, once again.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago