most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
268 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 Reppindaburghh said:
What does me drinking alcohol excessively have to do with my thoughts on animal cruelty? F**king dumb a.ss logic. And there are millions of protesters to that type of s**t, they are accomplishing nothing in the process so why would I join them? I'm simply commenting on a message board about it saying its f**ked up.
You were directing a comment at me when I said the same s**t u said "its f**ked up". But u "drinking alcohol excessively" aka an alcoholic in denial, is making u intolerant of rational reasoning such as mine. Don't quit ur day job kid, u don't got what it takes to come @ me like that. As a matter of fact the thing u should quit is the liquor but I'm sure uve heard that plenty of times
 7 years ago '05        #42
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
"....we would at least prefer they be slaughtered humanely."
 7 years ago '10        #43
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
smh at the people cryin about this.Yal know yal eat pork(dead pig meat)so why yal mad???
 01-07-2011, 07:11 PM         #44
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLthewayL1VE said:
Time to take these f**kers off the map

yall are trippin
 7 years ago '04        #45
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 MumblesDaHumble said:
f**k you and the human species.

Come on North Korea do unleash your nukes so this sub species dies and you get f**ked along with it.
lol okay there buddy
 7 years ago '04        #46
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,154 | Props total: 9458 9458
can't believe noone's said it yet but:

SHIIIIIT I EAT EVERYTHING ON THE PIG FROM THE ROOTY TO THE TOOTY.
 7 years ago '05        #47
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,447 | Props total: 7088 7088
 Grave said:
You were directing a comment at me when I said the same s**t u said "its f**ked up". But u "drinking alcohol excessively" aka an alcoholic in denial, is making u intolerant of rational reasoning such as mine. Don't quit ur day job kid, u don't got what it takes to come @ me like that. As a matter of fact the thing u should quit is the liquor but I'm sure uve heard that plenty of times
How am I in denial when I constantly make jokes about the fact that I am an alcoholic. I have labeled myself one and I constantly make fun of myself calling myself an alcoholic on here. Hardly in denial.

Also, I'm currently 100 percent sober (Not for long though. ) so my reasoning is fine, and perfectly rational. I don't have what it takes to come at you like that? Come at you like what? I called you inconsiderate, and still stick by that statement if you think burying any living creature while they are still alive is rational when they could have given the pigs a vaccination for far less money, or if they insisted on k!lling them, could have done it in a much more humane way.

You apparently are not very rational, and an inconsiderate prick. No beef, just stating the obvious.
 01-07-2011, 07:45 PM         #48
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gov'ner said:
they went ham on em

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #49
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 Reppindaburghh said:
How am I in denial when I constantly make jokes about the fact that I am an alcoholic. I have labeled myself one and I constantly make fun of myself calling myself an alcoholic on here. Hardly in denial.

Also, I'm currently 100 percent sober (Not for long though. ) so my reasoning is fine, and perfectly rational. I don't have what it takes to come at you like that? Come at you like what? I called you inconsiderate, and still stick by that statement if you think burying any living creature while they are still alive is rational when they could have given the pigs a vaccination for far less money, or if they insisted on k!lling them, could have done it in a much more humane way.

You apparently are not very rational, and an inconsiderate prick. No beef, just stating the obvious.
U don't get it do you? If they weren't k!lled this way they woulda been k!lled in a worst way in a slaugtherhouse. So what's with the suden outcry? Yeah a bullet to the dome sounds nice and all but its not practical nor realistic. Maybe when ur sober ull step out of fantasy land. s**t, hey maybe u r sober but ur dumbass posts speak otherwise.
 7 years ago '05        #50
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Don't like it? Well that's what we deserve.
Then k!ll yourself.
 01-07-2011, 07:56 PM         #51
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thatssof**kin f**kedup ,mannnnlike damn how we treat animals so unreal...f**kin chinese smh
 01-07-2011, 08:10 PM         #52
RurourniK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Idk, they are a bunch of diseased pigs..

If they were a million rats being burned, you'd be like.. Oh, Million rats.. f**k em.

Million Pigs.. f**k em.
 7 years ago '05        #53
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
*clings on to pork ribs* na-ah i dont think so. i like my ham sammiches and ain't nobody takin them from me. on a side note why is every damn animal we eat gettin a disease
 7 years ago '08        #54
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
 ronnie said:
thats a lot of bacon sandwichs
 kjyo20 said:
no more junior bacon sandwiches for they a.ss
 7 years ago '10        #55
Iceberg Slim 2 heat pts
space
space
$388 | Props total: 0 0
 brownie_d said:
Muslims are loving this no?

Uncalled for.

And how come you ain't mention Jews? They're not supposed to eat pork either.
 7 years ago '06        #56
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
f**kin asians, I swear.
 7 years ago '05        #57
space
space
 Grave said:
U don't get it do you? If they weren't k!lled this way they woulda been k!lled in a worst way in a slaugtherhouse. So what's with the suden outcry? Yeah a bullet to the dome sounds nice and all but its not practical nor realistic. Maybe when ur sober ull step out of fantasy land. s**t, hey maybe u r sober but ur dumbass posts speak otherwise.
Yes, I do get it.

I'm not sure where in any of my posts in Boxden history you could see me saying we treat animals in a humane way on a normal basis. The entire basis of the point you are trying to make in order to discredit my original statement makes no sense.

All I've said in this thread is that they should not have buried them alive, vaccinations would have been a better solution, and a bullet to the head would have even been more humane then burying them alive. I never said that I support the way humans currently deal with animals on a daily basis.
 7 years ago '05        #58
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
The other thing was just put these pigs on an island or out in the bush.
 7 years ago '04        #59
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,045 | Props total: 19879 19879
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Don't like it? Well that's what we deserve.
maybe you and your mother for having such a little b**ch as a son.
 7 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Throw those pigs on an island and let em BE

I ignore your anti-human thing you are always on, simply because you care about animals and I can respect that single aspect of your posts. You take it way overboard though.

You can't just throw a million pigs on a random island. The ecosystem doesn't work like that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago