Jan 7 - South Korea Buries One Million Pigs Alive

most viewed right now
 142
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 76
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
21 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
KeepinItTrill 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$51,197 | Props total: 17938 17938
 gov'ner said:
they went ham on em
 7 years ago '10        #22
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$16,079 | Props total: 11951 11951
 MochaWhitey said:
I was expecting something different


The n*gga in me thought "damn the had a million dirty cops bodied out there"

 gov'ner said:
they went ham on em
Yea pretty much after this one

Can you imagine being one of the first few pigs dropped in that hole, that s**t suuuuuckked
 7 years ago '07        #23
Grave 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 207 207
 daffy_1 said:
Yo I swear f**king half of boxden is illiterate
And half of BX believes all the propaganda they read. Do u actually think they r just doing this just to b f**ked up and just to waste money? And let's just say for the sake of argument that this vaccine is cheaper, would u really wanna eat something that was once diseased or potentially has a disease?


Rationale over emotions. Its f**ked up but sumtimes u do what u gotta do if the ends justify the means.
 01-07-2011, 03:32 PM         #24
igotmadgame3344 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLthewayL1VE said:
Time to take these f**kers off the map
Do u know that South Korea is our ally? And to the few other morons that are saying the same thing as u posted get a lesson in history.
 7 years ago '04        #25
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,747 | Props total: 502 502
 igotmadgame3344 said:
Do u know that South Korea is our ally? And to the few other morons that are saying the same thing as u posted get a lesson in history.
 01-07-2011, 03:37 PM         #26
bachelorboyKen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They're going to build a mall or library over that land in like 15 years, & watch... its going to be haunted by millions of pigs.
 7 years ago '08        #27
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,808 | Props total: 7115 7115
Pig Holocaust.
 7 years ago '04        #28
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,903 | Props total: 3385 3385
Now the pigs know how the jews felt.
 7 years ago '04        #29
bibbyboi 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,461 | Props total: 2678 2678
 Grave said:
And half of BX believes all the propaganda they read. Do u actually think they r just doing this just to b f**ked up and just to waste money? And let's just say for the sake of argument that this vaccine is cheaper, would u really wanna eat something that was once diseased or potentially has a disease?


Rationale over emotions. Its f**ked up but sumtimes u do what u gotta do if the ends justify the means.
 7 years ago '05        #30
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,824 | Props total: 7804 7804
 Hold That said:
low cost and most efficient way to get rid of the problem.. You got to do what you have to do to protect the human species.. Might not look pretty but it is what it is..
False.


 The N said:



The estimated cost of the cull so far is believed to have reached around 230m when a mass vaccination programme would have cost an estimated 63m.
 7 years ago '05        #31
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,824 | Props total: 7804 7804
 Grave said:
And half of BX believes all the propaganda they read. Do u actually think they r just doing this just to b f**ked up and just to waste money? And let's just say for the sake of argument that this vaccine is cheaper, would u really wanna eat something that was once diseased or potentially has a disease?


Rationale over emotions. Its f**ked up but sumtimes u do what u gotta do if the ends justify the means.
You inconsiderate f**k, you don't bury them alive, that is cruel as f**k. Shoot them in the head, then bury them if you HAVE to k!ll them.
 7 years ago '09        #32
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
not every country sees animals like america does. Whats normal to them is taboo to us
 7 years ago '10        #33
Curb 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
Thdy gotta do what they gotta do.
 7 years ago '07        #34
Grave 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 207 207
 Reppindaburghh said:
You inconsiderate f**k, you don't bury them alive, that is cruel as f**k. Shoot them in the head, then bury them if you HAVE to k!ll them.
So ur mr animal activist now? U don't even care about ur own liver, so cmon kid. U do know they go through more torture if these pigs were going to be used for eating and a lot more pigs have gone through that process than the miniscule number (in comparison) to these pigs getting planted. So IF YOU REALLY care about pigs, log off and picket the pig proccesing plants in ur neck of the woods that put these animals through a hell that's a lot worst than a burial. But u know that takes a lot more effort than to type about sumtin across the globe. Plus u wouldn't get the e-props u deserve for e-caring.


Last edited by Grave; 01-07-2011 at 04:27 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #35
lfletcher 
space
avatar space
space
$2,168 | Props total: 137 137
 MumblesDaHumble said:
f**k you and the human species.


Come on North Korea do unleash your nukes so this sub species dies and you get f**ked along with it.


f**k you and the human species.??? And U are not a human? I luv bacon & pork chops too but damn!


Last edited by lfletcher; 01-07-2011 at 04:10 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #36
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 daffy_1 said:
Yo I swear f**king half of boxden is illiterate
I was gonna say the same thing


do you people even read the articles? or just look at pictures like you did in first grade lmao
 01-07-2011, 05:16 PM         #37
jaydogg2011 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
You inconsiderate f**k, you don't bury them alive, that is cruel as f**k. Shoot them in the head, then bury them if you HAVE to k!ll them.
they look dead to me
 7 years ago '05        #38
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,824 | Props total: 7804 7804
 Grave said:
So ur mr animal activist now? U don't even care about ur own liver, so cmon kid. U do know they go through more torture if these pigs were going to be used for eating and a lot more pigs have gone through that process than the miniscule number (in comparison) to these pigs getting planted. So IF YOU REALLY care about pigs, log off and picket the pig proccesing plants in ur neck of the woods that put these animals through a hell that's a lot worst than a burial. But u know that takes a lot more effort than to type about sumtin across the globe. Plus u wouldn't get the e-props u deserve for e-caring.
What does me drinking alcohol excessively have to do with my thoughts on animal cruelty? F**king dumb a.ss logic. And there are millions of protesters to that type of s**t, they are accomplishing nothing in the process so why would I join them? I'm simply commenting on a message board about it saying its f**ked up.


Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 01-07-2011 at 05:23 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #39
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,824 | Props total: 7804 7804
 jaydogg2011 said:
they look dead to me
Not only did you apparently not read the article, but you also apparently didn't even read the TITLE of the thread.

 7 years ago '06        #40
allstarookie 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,288 | Props total: 3 3
 kjyo20 said:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
48 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
79 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
133 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 36
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
12 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
131 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
124 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
47 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy