Jan 7 - South Korea Buries One Million Pigs Alive

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,191 | Props total: 15010 15010
 gov'ner said:
they went ham on em
 7 years ago '10        #22
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,148 | Props total: 8130 8130
 MochaWhitey said:
I was expecting something different

The n*gga in me thought "damn the had a million dirty cops bodied out there"

gov'ner said:
they went ham on em
Yea pretty much after this one

Can you imagine being one of the first few pigs dropped in that hole, that s**t suuuuuckked
 7 years ago '07        #23
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 daffy_1 said:
Yo I swear f**king half of boxden is illiterate
And half of BX believes all the propaganda they read. Do u actually think they r just doing this just to b f**ked up and just to waste money? And let's just say for the sake of argument that this vaccine is cheaper, would u really wanna eat something that was once diseased or potentially has a disease?

Rationale over emotions. Its f**ked up but sumtimes u do what u gotta do if the ends justify the means.
 01-07-2011, 04:32 PM         #24
igotmadgame3344 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLthewayL1VE said:
Time to take these f**kers off the map
Do u know that South Korea is our ally? And to the few other morons that are saying the same thing as u posted get a lesson in history.
 7 years ago '04        #25
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,723 | Props total: 480 480
 igotmadgame3344 said:
Do u know that South Korea is our ally? And to the few other morons that are saying the same thing as u posted get a lesson in history.
 01-07-2011, 04:37 PM         #26
bachelorboyKen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They're going to build a mall or library over that land in like 15 years, & watch... its going to be haunted by millions of pigs.
 7 years ago '08        #27
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5513 5513
Pig Holocaust.
 7 years ago '04        #28
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Now the pigs know how the jews felt.
 7 years ago '04        #29
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,214 | Props total: 2214 2214
 Grave said:
And half of BX believes all the propaganda they read. Do u actually think they r just doing this just to b f**ked up and just to waste money? And let's just say for the sake of argument that this vaccine is cheaper, would u really wanna eat something that was once diseased or potentially has a disease?

Rationale over emotions. Its f**ked up but sumtimes u do what u gotta do if the ends justify the means.
 7 years ago '05        #30
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 Hold That said:
low cost and most efficient way to get rid of the problem.. You got to do what you have to do to protect the human species.. Might not look pretty but it is what it is..
False.

The N said:

The estimated cost of the cull so far is believed to have reached around £230m when a mass vaccination programme would have cost an estimated £63m.
 7 years ago '05        #31
space
space
 Grave said:

You inconsiderate f**k, you don't bury them alive, that is cruel as f**k. Shoot them in the head, then bury them if you HAVE to k!ll them.
 7 years ago '09        #32
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
not every country sees animals like america does. Whats normal to them is taboo to us
 7 years ago '10        #33
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
Thdy gotta do what they gotta do.
 7 years ago '07        #34
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 Reppindaburghh said:
You inconsiderate f**k, you don't bury them alive, that is cruel as f**k. Shoot them in the head, then bury them if you HAVE to k!ll them.
So ur mr animal activist now? U don't even care about ur own liver, so cmon kid. U do know they go through more torture if these pigs were going to be used for eating and a lot more pigs have gone through that process than the miniscule number (in comparison) to these pigs getting planted. So IF YOU REALLY care about pigs, log off and picket the pig proccesing plants in ur neck of the woods that put these animals through a hell that's a lot worst than a burial. But u know that takes a lot more effort than to type about sumtin across the globe. Plus u wouldn't get the e-props u deserve for e-caring.

Last edited by Grave; 01-07-2011 at 05:27 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #35
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136
 MumblesDaHumble said:
f**k you and the human species.

Come on North Korea do unleash your nukes so this sub species dies and you get f**ked along with it.

f**k you and the human species.??? And U are not a human? I luv bacon & pork chops too but damn!

Last edited by lfletcher; 01-07-2011 at 05:10 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #36
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 daffy_1 said:
Yo I swear f**king half of boxden is illiterate
I was gonna say the same thing

do you people even read the articles? or just look at pictures like you did in first grade lmao
 01-07-2011, 06:16 PM         #37
jaydogg2011 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
they look dead to me
 7 years ago '05        #38
space
space
 Grave said:
So ur mr animal activist now? U don't even care about ur own liver, so cmon kid. U do know they go through more torture if these pigs were going to be used for eating and a lot more pigs have gone through that process than the miniscule number (in comparison) to these pigs getting planted. So IF YOU REALLY care about pigs, log off and picket the pig proccesing plants in ur neck of the woods that put these animals through a hell that's a lot worst than a burial. But u know that takes a lot more effort than to type about sumtin across the globe. Plus u wouldn't get the e-props u deserve for e-caring.
What does me drinking alcohol excessively have to do with my thoughts on animal cruelty? F**king dumb a.ss logic. And there are millions of protesters to that type of s**t, they are accomplishing nothing in the process so why would I join them? I'm simply commenting on a message board about it saying its f**ked up.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 01-07-2011 at 06:23 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 jaydogg2011 said:
they look dead to me
Not only did you apparently not read the article, but you also apparently didn't even read the TITLE of the thread.

7 years ago '06        #40
allstarookie 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 3 3
 kjyo20 said:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy