Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 2230 2230
 sunn4511 said:
clearly you dont watch basketball games or you are just defending kobe for no reason. he doesnt have to be the focal point of the offense every night. once in a while it is okay to defer to your team mates, trust them a little with the ball.that will be more beneficial to everybody on that team, i see no reason why he is taking 27 shots to make 20 points a night and the next guy is taking just 9 shots. if you are going to give him credit for winning games, why wasnt he blamed for their woes? as always kobe blames his team mates around him when they had their slump.
This i totally agree with. Kobe doesnt work with his teammates. Thats something i really admired about Jordan, because it wasnt just him. he had pippen, rodman, kerr, longley to help him. Teamwork. something i dont see very much of with kobe and his teammates, sometimes it look like its just kobe and thats boring to watch. Yea i know u nasty kobe but put trust in your teammates damn.
 7 years ago '08        #62
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
 lifesabeach said:
I wonder what the excuses will be when they get eliminated in the first round

...from Kobe and the Laker stans
lol
have n*ggas really confused kobe with lebron in this thread?
i dont get it.
where did kobe make an excuse?
what excuses has he made in the past?
the n*gga has 5 rings, NONE of which would have been won without him
n*ggas really needa cut the bulls**t
 7 years ago '04        #63
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 sunn4511 said:
clearly you dont watch basketball games or you are just defending kobe for no reason. he doesnt have to be the focal point of the offense every night. once in a while it is okay to defer to your team mates, trust them a little with the ball.that will be more beneficial to everybody on that team, i see no reason why he is taking 27 shots to make 20 points a night and the next guy is taking just 9 shots. if you are going to give him credit for winning games, why wasnt he blamed for their woes? as always kobe blames his team mates around him when they had their slump.
I've been watching basketball likely since before you were born, so you can shut the f**k up.

The focal point of the offense means that the offense goes through him. Not by choice - by DESIGN, genius. Even having said that, the offense allows players to get whatever shots they want. That's not his fault that Gasol is getting the ball in the post and not taking advantage of those opportunities.

Like Phil Jackson said, if nobody else takes those shots, Kobe will take them.

Gasol has shown that he's indecisive and doesn't attack enough in the post. To complain about his shot attempts is asinine because he gets a lot of sets run for him, yet for some reason doesn't take advantage of them, or plays himself into bad post position and f**ks it up.

JNyiri77 said:
cause everyone knows he shouldnt be the focal point of the offense

reintegrated into the offense? you guys have a couple new guys, who doesnt kobe been in the same offense his whole career

and the regular season don't matter according to all laker fans so why am i even bothering with this

the new guys know the offense is kobe shoots it when he wants to

kobe with the ball is like john goodman with thanksgiving food

Everyone knows he shouldn't be the focal point, yet Phil Jackson and his coaching staff decided not to listen to those morons and won 2 straight titles with the same offense.

Reintegrating with the offense is not just about Kobe, it's about how the rest of the Lakers are able to play with him. It screws up your rhythm, timing and when you don't have the person who's running the offense, it goes through Odom and Gasol, which means different offensive sets.

Last edited by A.G; 01-07-2011 at 03:16 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #64
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
that didn't seem to stop him from taking most his teams shots and playing well early in the season. these n*ggaz have bad stretches now all the sudden he's hurt lmao cut it out kobe
 7 years ago '07        #65
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,073 | Props total: 1845 1845
some of yall need to actually read the article
 7 years ago '08        #66
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
 Daddy Black said:
This i totally agree with. Kobe doesnt work with his teammates. Thats something i really admired about Jordan, because it wasnt just him. he had pippen, rodman, kerr, longley to help him. Teamwork. something i dont see very much of with kobe and his teammates, sometimes it look like its just kobe and thats boring to watch. Yea i know u nasty kobe but put trust in your teammates damn.
and this magical jordan you n*ggas talk about dont exist
jordan was a s**tty f**kin teammate, but he was a winner
n*ggas actin like jordan was f**kin ghandi or some s**t
this n*gga was still s**ttin on people when he was doing his f**kin hall of fame speech
jordan is goat but its obvious dudes dont even know much about him at all and just be talkin out they a.ss

Jordan remembered scoring around 20 points in a row late in a game to pull out a win, which was followed by a conversation with Bulls a.ssistant Tex Winter.

"Tex reminded me that there's no 'I' in team," Jordan said. "And I looked back at Tex, I said, 'There's 'I' in win.' So whichever way you want it."
 7 years ago '04        #67
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 beast mode said:
that didn't seem to stop him from taking most his teams shots and playing well early in the season. these n*ggaz have bad stretches now all the sudden he's hurt lmao cut it out kobe
Lakers have won 4 of their last 5.

He was asked about why he didn't practice all season.

He gave an answer.

You're a f**king retard.
 01-07-2011, 03:20 PM         #68
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
Everyone knows he shouldn't be the focal point, yet Phil Jackson and his coaching staff decided not to listen to those morons and won 2 straight titles with the same offense.

Reintegrating with the offense is not just about Kobe, it's about how the rest of the Lakers are able to play with him. It screws up your rhythm, timing and when you don't have the person who's running the offense, it goes through Odom and Gasol, which means different offensive sets.
we all know who air balled those shots and we all know who had the put backs to save said person, and we all know who tried to pull a jordan in game seven but failed, but hey he had 15 rebounds right?
 7 years ago '10        #69
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
 Daddy Black said:

DUMB HATING MUTHAf**kAS don't know s**t........Jordan use to Abuse the f**k outta his Teammates.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #70
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7716 7716
 Jeet Kune Do said:
some of yall need to actually read the article
This.

Kobe was questioned why was he not practicing (LA Media has ignored/protected this)... so when asked why he wasnt practicing, this was his answer.

It has nothing to do with excuses.

Last edited by jmheight1; 01-07-2011 at 03:29 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #71
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
we all know who air balled those shots and we all know who had the put backs to save said person, and we all know who tried to pull a jordan in game seven but failed, but hey he had 15 rebounds right?
What exactly is pulling a Jordan in game 7?

All I know in his last 3 finals closeout games, he shot 5/19, 15/35 and 15/35.

Which is hardly impressive either.

But I guess derailing the topic is the only thing you can really do when you've made no headway with any of the s**tty points you brought up.
 sunn4511 said:
you dont know s**t about basketball then if you are defending kobe on his shot selction. you do know he is no longer the same 25 year old kobe anymore, thats the more reason he needs to play the game smarter. the only way he can do that is to defer to his team mates, we all know he is still the best player on his team and maybe the second best player in the league. you dont want a situation that will look like game 6 or 7 of the finals and your shots aint going on then you look for your team mates to bail you out.
I'm not defending his shot selection. Everyone knows he has suspect shot selection.

He can defer all he wants, but if they're not being aggressive, it's all an exercise in futility. Like I said with Gasol, he's indecisive and doesn't take advantage of the sets they run for him. And then add the fact that he's a complainer just makes it even worse.
 7 years ago '08        #72
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
 Hold That said:

Kobe's body is break down at an alarming rate, like all the other H.S phenoms who were drafted in the 90's.. Makes you wonder where will Lebron be when he's 30-32, and maybe thats why the n*gga was so focused on winning so quickly at the age of 26..
i agree with this... just look at KG, J. O'Neal, etc... these n*ggas in their early 30s with knee problems
 01-07-2011, 03:32 PM         #73
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
making escuses for what?? dude career is pretty much f**king amazing

dude is a all-time great and excuses for a guy that won 5 rings and will be a top 3 all-time when he's already a f**king legend

boygetouttaya
 7 years ago '08        #74
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 2 Pistolz said:

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #75
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,115 | Props total: 5401 5401
I'm not even a Lakers fan... but I saw no excuses in there. He just said it's bone on bone so he doesn't practice to keep himself as healthy as possible.

*insert every Haters Gon Hate gif ever made*
 7 years ago '10        #76
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
never heard michael once talk about an injury....unless the sports announcer told you he was sick or hurt whille mj was gettin buckets

u not injured if u can play...ur just hurt

yao ming-injured

kobe-hurt
 7 years ago '08        #77
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 4544 4544
 Bart Pimpson said:
DUMB HATING MUTHAf**kAS don't know s**t........Jordan use to Abuse the f**k outta his Teammates.

Cartwright got my n*gga MJ shook... n*gga was a goon
 7 years ago '05        #78
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,788 | Props total: 4903 4903
Nice. Another excuse for the Lakers and their fans to fall back on in May.
 7 years ago '09        #79
devilinsider 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,226 | Props total: 1770 1770
 WasabiTuna said:
why do they refuse to run the offense through pau, then?
Do you even f**kin watch the games? I swear some people don't know s**t about basketball. lol Pau is playing like a b**ch! Why you gonna run offense through a dude that's been ho'ing up all f**king year.
 7 years ago '09        #80
devilinsider 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,226 | Props total: 1770 1770
 akademiks said:
He can defer all he wants, but if they're not being aggressive, it's all an exercise in futility. Like I said with Gasol, he's indecisive and doesn't take advantage of the sets they run for him. And then add the fact that he's a complainer just makes it even worse.
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy