Notorious B.I.G. Murder Case Heats Up, New Info Emerges

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
 iCON-8 said:
f**k that n*gga amir muhammad.. i hope everyone in his bloodline dies.. damn muslims
he still alive and is a mortgage-broker in southland LA
 7 years ago '10        #42
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
I duno about biggie, but I still think the government k!lled Tupac.
 01-07-2011, 08:06 AM         #43
pHiLLip fARkLe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 schlegel said:
i wanna watch this s**t. where can i find it? just read up on it. sounds very interesting :hmm:
yea i dono where to find it bro ive had this thing for like... almost ten years.
im sure youll find it somewhere tho. its definitley worth searching for, once you see it youll be like WOW.
 7 years ago '10        #44
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
 pHiLLip fARkLe said:
yea i dono where to find it bro ive had this thing for like... almost ten years.
im sure youll find it somewhere tho. its definitley worth searching for, once you see it youll be like WOW.
Thanks brother

I'm gonna request that s**t in jukebox
 01-07-2011, 08:11 AM         #45
pHiLLip fARkLe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the dude gets mad interviews for that s**t too... all the dirty cops that worked for death-row... he even visits suge knight in jail. one of the best documentaries ive ever seen. he even shows one of the dirty death row cops a pic of amir and is like is this the man that shot tupac? and the dude like... gets an evilish a.ss grin and is like... no comment. yall gotta see that s**t im tellin you your gang theories will get flushed with a quickness.

and no problem
 7 years ago '07        #46
KillaKanga 
space
space
$1,393 | Props total: 311 311
 pHiLLip fARkLe said:
the dude gets mad interviews for that s**t too... all the dirty cops that worked for death-row... he even visits suge knight in jail. one of the best documentaries ive ever seen. he even shows one of the dirty death row cops a pic of amir and is like is this the man that shot tupac? and the dude like... gets an evilish a.ss grin and is like... no comment. yall gotta see that s**t im tellin you your gang theories will get flushed with a quickness.

and no problem
this had me searching around and i found a link.. thanks for the heads up on this documentary

7 years ago '06        #47
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,749 | Props total: 62 62

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #48
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 NO RELIGION said:
wouldn't that cancel out the "Suge k!lled/set-up 2pac" conspiracy theories

Why would Suge get "payback" on Crips for k!lling 'Pac if he paid them to do the hit s**t aint adding up
It's a fact that Suge didnt k!ll Pac, that was just a rumor. From all accounts, Suge and Pac had a decent relationship outside of Suge taking money from Pac which he did to all his artist. Right after Pac got shot Suge and his homeboys IMMEDIATELY strapped up and went to war in Compton. That's the only reason why Suge didnt snitch, it wasnt because he k!lled Pac, it was because he took it to the streets. Suge was the one who opened up the BMW when Pac was trapped inside, Suge also helped them lift 2Pac's body on the gurnee, and he was grazed while covering 2Pac and was heard shouting to Pac "get down!" during the shooting. And they say Suge was really mad and pissed after the shooting.

The reason he k!lled Biggie was to destroy Bad Boy Records and get revenge for his friend Jake Robles who got k!lled by Puff Daddy's friend Wolf. It's a known fact that Suge was trying to get at Puff Daddy even before Pac got k!lled. And rumor has it that Puff Daddy was the target and not Biggie, but who knows.
 01-07-2011, 08:25 AM         #49
pHiLLip fARkLe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KillaKanga said:
this had me searching around and i found a link.. thanks for the heads up on this documentary

right on, yea i was lookin for a link for yall too but all i could find was torrent sites. good looks
 01-07-2011, 08:26 AM         #50
pHiLLip fARkLe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
It's a fact that Suge didnt k!ll Pac, that was just a rumor. From all accounts, Suge and Pac had a decent relationship outside of Suge taking money from Pac which he did to all his artist. Right after Pac got shot Suge and his homeboys IMMEDIATELY strapped up and went to war in Compton. That's the only reason why Suge didnt snitch, it wasnt because he k!lled Pac, it was because he took it to the streets. Suge was the one who opened up the BMW when Pac was trapped inside, Suge also helped them lift 2Pac's body on the gurnee, and he was grazed while covering 2Pac and was heard shouting to Pac "get down!" during the shooting. And they say Suge was really mad and pissed after the shooting.

The reason he k!lled Biggie was to destroy Bad Boy Records and get revenge for his friend Jake Robles who got k!lled by Puff Daddy's friend Wolf. It's a known fact that Suge was trying to get at Puff Daddy even before Pac got k!lled. And rumor has it that Puff Daddy was the target and not Biggie, but who knows.
watch the documentary. 2pac was owed thousands upon thousands in royalties and was about to leave death-row.

and plus one of the dirty cops was asked if suge knight orchestrated the hit on tupac and the dude just says he cant answer that. ???

Last edited by pHiLLip fARkLe; 01-07-2011 at 08:30 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #51
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #52
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 ether04 said:
everyone knows puffy was behind that as a blood sacrifice to then sing i'll be missing you....
 01-07-2011, 09:22 AM         #53
jaewess 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can we just "solve" this murder & give big's mom some peace?! geesh
 7 years ago '04        #54
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
 badboy600 said:
I hope they solve at least one of the hip hop murders
That's what I'm saying.
 7 years ago '08        #55
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,538 | Props total: 17168 17168
Will never be solved, this and 2pacs case are related in so many twisted ways it would be to much for the game to handle.
 7 years ago '04        #56
bony 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,363 | Props total: 319 319
 MistaKlean said:
I duno about biggie, but I still think the government k!lled Tupac.
fbi has surveillance photos of biggie and puff and cease as they left the party that night.. but claim they dont have photos of the shooting that occured less then 10 mins later.. why were they under surveillance in the first place?
 7 years ago '04        #57
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
I have no doubt in my mind that Amir Muhammad k!lled Biggie. Now that I think about it, it's a strong possibility he k!lled Pac too. Two rappers involved in a media-hyped beef, both k!lled by an unidentified man who pulled up next to them at a red light? That s**t is definitely connected.
 7 years ago '05        #58
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,180 | Props total: 11743 11743
 Cipherr said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #59
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
"who shot biggie smalls... if we don't catch em' they gone get us all..." ---- Dead Prez
 7 years ago '08        #60
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish