Notorious B.I.G. Murder Case Heats Up, New Info Emerges

most viewed right now
 73
NBA Athletes show love to Lebron
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
Orlando Anderson knows who k!lled Biggie. He was there that night at that party. Im so glad that he got k!lled in '98. He deserved them slugs.
 7 years ago '10        #22
Elvic 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$1,314 | Props total: 38 38
damn i got fooled by the title, i expected new information
 7 years ago '07        #23
Avon_Barksdale 4474 heat pts4474
space
avatar space
space
$45,227 | Props total: 69252 69252
It's funny how the Pac and B.I.G. murders are being talked about NOW when you have the Illuminati rumors about both k!llings getting stronger than ever.


Good job by the Illuminati to try to deflect the B.I.G and Pac rumors.
 7 years ago '10        #24
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #25
Elvic 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$1,314 | Props total: 38 38
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #26
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

OMFGAWD! :lachen001:
 7 years ago '08        #27
bkid 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$9,713 | Props total: 5963 5963
they know who did it...but the LAPD choose not to move forward because of LAPD officers involved in the crime.. search about the Rampart Scandal and yall see

its well know Suge Knight paid off-duty officers, that happened to be bloods, to arrange Biggies death, in payback of Pac's gettin murdered by the crips...
the friend of this officer David Mackwas the one who shot Biggie... dude was a muslim, thats why he was wearing a bow-tie


they even got a pic of the shooter

[pic - click to view]




resolving the case would show that the LAPD is corrupt as f**k, thats why they choose not to move foward with the case
 01-07-2011, 06:26 AM         #28
pHiLLip fARkLe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i already know who k!lled biggie and pac. his name is amir muhammed.

yall should watch this documentary by nick broomfield called tupac & biggie.
the dude hostin it is a limey brit that cant pronounce tupac correctly... but... he basically solves both their murders.
 01-07-2011, 06:39 AM         #29
anonymous1975 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EscoNore said:

[pic - click to view]

 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #30
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,956 | Props total: 2013 2013
WTF is new
 7 years ago '05        #31
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$11,661 | Props total: 1989 1989
so the only new info we got was....
a bowtie?
 7 years ago '09        #32
The Hatchett 
space
avatar space
space
$924 | Props total: 7 7
 whowantit said:

[pic - click to view]



It all makes sense now.
 7 years ago '08        #33
bkid 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$9,713 | Props total: 5963 5963
 NO RELIGION said:
wouldn't that cancel out the "Suge k!lled/set-up 2pac" conspiracy theories

Why would Suge get "payback" on Crips for k!lling 'Pac if he paid them to do the hit s**t aint adding up
suge didnt have 2pac k!lled man...
pac and suge entourage beat the s**t out of that crip n*gga earlier..
u know these n*ggas dont roll alone... especially in other city like las vegas... he and his goons went to murk both Pac and Suge... Suge got lucky

thats it.. no suge, no government... just street s**t


even tho the crips used to protect Puffy and Biggie whenever they would go to LA, i dont think they got something to do with the murder...but Suge didnt think the same way... thats why he ordered a hit on Biggie...
 01-07-2011, 06:55 AM         #34
pHiLLip fARkLe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bkid said:
suge didnt have 2pac k!lled man...
pac and suge entourage beat the s**t out of that crip n*gga earlier..
u know these n*ggas dont roll alone... especially in other city like las vegas... he and his goons went to murk both Pac and Suge... Suge got lucky

thats it.. no suge, no government... just street s**t


even tho the crips used to protect Puffy and Biggie whenever they would go to LA, i dont think they got something to do with the murder...but Suge didnt think the same way... thats why he ordered a hit on Biggie...
go watch that documentary. the same dude k!lled big and pac. amir muhammed.
 01-07-2011, 06:55 AM         #35
pHiLLip fARkLe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bkid said:
they know who did it...but the LAPD choose not to move forward because of LAPD officers involved in the crime.. search about the Rampart Scandal and yall see

its well know Suge Knight paid off-duty officers, that happened to be bloods, to arrange Biggies death, in payback of Pac's gettin murdered by the crips...
the friend of this officer David Mackwas the one who shot Biggie... dude was a muslim, thats why he was wearing a bow-tie


they even got a pic of the shooter

[pic - click to view]




resolving the case would show that the LAPD is corrupt as f**k, thats why they choose not to move foward with the case
and that is his picture.
 01-07-2011, 06:59 AM         #36
pHiLLip fARkLe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and my bad the documentary is called biggie & tupac, not tupac & biggie.
i own it, but ill find a pic of the cover for yall
 7 years ago '06        #37
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 3 3
f**k that n*gga amir muhammad.. i hope everyone in his bloodline dies.. damn muslims
 7 years ago '10        #38
schlegel 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,568 | Props total: 0 0
 pHiLLip fARkLe said:
i already know who k!lled biggie and pac. his name is amir muhammed.

yall should watch this documentary by nick broomfield called tupac & biggie.
the dude hostin it is a limey brit that cant pronounce tupac correctly... but... he basically solves both their murders.
i wanna watch this s**t. where can i find it? just read up on it. sounds very interesting :hmm:
 01-07-2011, 07:03 AM         #39
pHiLLip fARkLe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



yall need to see this.
 7 years ago '04        #40
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
I agree with Bkid..... The LAPD had so many corruption cases going on at the time that they almost had to cover this up to save what little credibility they had left. Everyone knows the Muhammed cat was the shooter. The LAPD corruption was too far up on the chain of command for everything to come out then. Most of those higher-ups are probably retired or dead now so everything can come out with out too much collateral damage. I know Training Day was just a "movie" but sh$t like that happened a lot back then.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Forget these white girls, I need some variation, ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S VERY ASIAN
15 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
284 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
59 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
May 25 - Trump declares US will ‘dominate the oceans,
24 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Judge Judy To Megyn Kelly: ‘I’m Not A Feminist’
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
266 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Happy Time Murders
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy