God bless Charles Barkley (goes off on Tucker Carlson's 'Vick needs to be executed' comment)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '10        #81
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
Charles!
 01-07-2011, 01:13 PM         #82
grafikdetail 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gordonshumway said:
people did want michael vick dead when he was electrocuting,drowning and beating dogs with his boys at his Dog ranch built specifically to f!ght/kill dogs.So now he has a good season in football and he is redeemed in real life. Get the f**k outta here with that.Yall would support a child molester if he served his time and was good at football,just because he "paid his debt to society".f**k that Mike vick aint done s**t to help my community.
i feel you on that not trying to be argumentative but my problem is the double standards ... where's the outrage when ppl shoot bears, deer, boars, & other animals for "sport"... then stuff them & put them in their den?

most of the ppl that had a problem with Vick probably have friends & family that hunt for sport
 01-07-2011, 01:15 PM         #83
grafikdetail 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gordonshumway said:
Hmm If I remember right, the same people defending Vick are most of the same people who wanted to throw the white chick off a cliff who threw the puppies off the cliff. If Charles was defending the crazy puppy throwing girl you would agree with him? She apologized too.
those were puppies ... puppies
 7 years ago '05        #84
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
is this n*gga immune to getting fired? not that i want him to i just feel if that was anyone else theyd get fired on the spot
 7 years ago '06        #85
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 100 100
 trb_5 said:
is this n*gga immune to getting fired? not that i want him to i just feel if that was anyone else theyd get fired on the spot
true..but....do you think he cares? lmfao..if he DID he wouldn't have said what he said it's not like that n*gga hurting/struggling @ a 9-5 lmfaodfo
 7 years ago '10        #86
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,647 | Props total: 837 837
he'd get another job ASAP if fired
 7 years ago '08        #87
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,802 | Props total: 9123 9123
We fired him because whe sucked

You were apart of the process? HAHAHAHAHA Charles Barkley is the man.
 7 years ago '07        #88
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
get em chuck!
 7 years ago '04        #89
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
classic

Chuck is prolly the realest dude on TV
 7 years ago '09        #90
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12363 12363
 gordonshumway said:
people did want michael vick dead when he was electrocuting,drowning and beating dogs with his boys at his Dog ranch built specifically to f!ght/kill dogs.So now he has a good season in football and he is redeemed in real life. Get the f**k outta here with that.Yall would support a child molester if he served his time and was good at football,just because he "paid his debt to society".f**k that Mike vick aint done s**t to help my community.
You do know that players/coaches have been a.ssociated with molestation or r*pe and were forgiven just thesame right?
 young jeezy478 said:
hey buddy do u really think America really cares about the dogs Vick k!lled. The shelter puts thousands of dogs to sleep everyday....horses get shot everyday for not being able to race anymore....shooting animals for a sport(hunting)...is allowed but dogf!ghting isnt. Its funny how everytime black celebs get into trouble the media they glorify that s**t like they the worst people on earth but never speaks on all the community s**t they do. Vick use to do camps..have charity events...give back to the community...but when he f!ghts dogs..something that is basically a hood sport....he needs to be rehabilitated like his morals toward society is all f**ked up.....f**k outta here with that s**t.
well said my man
 FeedTheBeast said:
Auburn braces itself everytime Chuck starts talking about them becuz he will say anything. n*gga admitted to getting paid at Auburn. Admits that he would break rules if Cam asked him for special treatment. Keep talking Chuck eventually you will say something that will k!ll Auburn.
Chuck has repeatedly openly stated that he offered Dirk a blank check to sign with Auburn but he chose the NBA instead. If that didnt get the NCAA's attention then nothing will.
 7 years ago '04        #91
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,492 | Props total: 6437 6437
lol Barkley is a fool
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
109 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy