God bless Charles Barkley (goes off on Tucker Carlson's 'Vick needs to be executed' comment)

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
47 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,972 | Props total: 791 791
 gordonshumway said:
people did want michael vick dead when he was electrocuting,drowning and beating dogs with his boys at his Dog ranch built specifically to f!ght/kill dogs.So now he has a good season in football and he is redeemed in real life. Get the f**k outta here with that.Yall would support a child molester if he served his time and was good at football,just because he "paid his debt to society".f**k that Mike vick aint done s**t to help my community.
Hmmmm k!lling a dog........harming a HUMAN child....yeah buddy you hit nail on the head.
 7 years ago '06        #62
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 97 97
 dionedre3000 said:
Hmmmm k!lling a dog........harming a HUMAN child....yeah buddy you hit nail on the head.
that's what i'm saying..he's f**kin' retarded
 7 years ago '05        #63
realfastMustang 
space
space
$26,585 | Props total: 104 104

:agreement6: :agreement6:

Charle>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mike Vick's come back >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '10        #64
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13662 13662
 poeknock said:
you do know that there is a huge difference between chilld molestation and dogf!ghting…just saying
Only honkeys place the value of a dog's life right along that of a human being.
But wait did he compare child molestation to dog f!ghting?
 7 years ago '05        #65
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
hey buddy do u really think America really cares about the dogs Vick k!lled. The shelter puts thousands of dogs to sleep everyday....horses get shot everyday for not being able to race anymore....shooting animals for a sport(hunting)...is allowed but dogf!ghting isnt. Its funny how everytime black celebs get into trouble the media they glorify that s**t like they the worst people on earth but never speaks on all the community s**t they do. Vick use to do camps..have charity events...give back to the community...but when he f!ghts dogs..something that is basically a hood sport....he needs to be rehabilitated like his morals toward society is all f**ked up.....f**k outta here with that s**t.
 7 years ago '06        #66
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 young jeezy478 said:
hey buddy do u really think America really cares about the dogs Vick k!lled. The shelter puts thousands of dogs to sleep everyday....horses get shot everyday for not being able to race anymore....shooting animals for a sport(hunting)...is allowed but dogf!ghting isnt. Its funny how everytime black celebs get into trouble the media they glorify that s**t like they the worst people on earth but never speaks on all the community s**t they do. Vick use to do camps..have charity events...give back to the community...but when he f!ghts dogs..something that is basically a hood sport....he needs to be rehabilitated like his morals toward society is all f**ked up.....f**k outta here with that s**t.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #67
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:
Only honkeys place the value of a dog's life right along that of a human being.
But wait did he compare child molestation to dog f!ghting?
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #68
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 gordonshumway said:
people did want michael vick dead when he was electrocuting,drowning and beating dogs with his boys at his Dog ranch built specifically to f!ght/kill dogs.So now he has a good season in football and he is redeemed in real life. Get the f**k outta here with that.Yall would support a child molester if he served his time and was good at football,just because he "paid his debt to society".f**k that Mike vick aint done s**t to help my community.
Really what is different between horse racing and dog f!ghting outside of one being illegal. You know how many horses get k!lled over broken legs. Also hunting and fishing is sport down here. Also I don't believe a guy who k!lled dogs should get more time in jail than people who get convicted of man slaughter from drunk driving.

You do know they eat dogs in asia and and don't treat them like human beings. Actually all animals are treated different in the world. While in this whole world that child molester will get k!lled in the instant they get caught. That alone will show mad difference of child molestor and dog k!llers. Actually child molestor and rapist are the least respected people in jail and would be the first person to gt k!lled.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 01-07-2011 at 10:47 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #69
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
You do know they eat dogs in asia and and don't treat them like human beings. Actually all animals are treated different in the world. While in this whole world that child molester will get k!lled in the instant they get caught. That alone will show mad difference of child molestor and dog k!llers. Actually child molestor and rapist are the least respected people in jail and would be the first person to gt k!lled.
Exactly...That shows you how he compared a dog to a child like they're both the same
 7 years ago '09        #70
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
this dude compared child molestation to dog f!ghting. A human to a dog, lol go back to bed and hug your dog some more fruitcake
 7 years ago '04        #71
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,171 | Props total: 885 885
 Fly 2ndComing said:
n*gga said "I didnt give Cam Newton tickets!!! But, if he had called me I would have gotten him some!"

b**chesNBlunts said:
" i woulda got him in the lakers locker room...."
This is so hard!!!!
 7 years ago '06        #72
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 949 949
we fired him bc "he suck"
 7 years ago '07        #73
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
Auburn braces itself everytime Chuck starts talking about them becuz he will say anything. n*gga admitted to getting paid at Auburn. Admits that he would break rules if Cam asked him for special treatment. Keep talking Chuck eventually you will say something that will k!ll Auburn.
 01-07-2011, 12:03 PM         #74
gordonshumway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hmm If I remember right, the same people defending Vick are most of the same people who wanted to throw the white chick off a cliff who threw the puppies off the cliff. If Charles was defending the crazy puppy throwing girl you would agree with him? She apologized too.
 7 years ago '04        #75
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
Ha, this entire interview was gold
 7 years ago '08        #76
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,553 | Props total: 17193 17193
Vick probably didn't want this, he has moved on already and don't want that s**t brought back up.
 7 years ago '06        #77
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Wow!......I was waiting 4 someone to come in here and be like, "THANK YOU BASED BARKLEY"............. Because it never fails.
 7 years ago '05        #78
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
chuck keep it 10000 for us and i loved it . finally someone speak the truth

and he is rite US as in blk ppl are all going for Vick it seems like Some and i say Some White ppl want him to fail just so they can say told u so and to me that is just sick and sad cause all vick is trying to do is live his life let him live
 7 years ago '05        #79
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,344 | Props total: 3149 3149
Chuck>NBA...........(not really but def in that moment)
 7 years ago '10        #80
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 gordonshumway said:
Hmm If I remember right, the same people defending Vick are most of the same people who wanted to throw the white chick off a cliff who threw the puppies off the cliff. If Charles was defending the crazy puppy throwing girl you would agree with him? She apologized too.
If they both tried to move with their lives and clean themselves up, then of course they both deserve to be forgiven.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
70 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
83 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
13 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
52 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
103 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA PEOPLE IN LITHUANIA REACT TO LAMELO AND GELO BALL SIGNING :mjwow:
59 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
20 hours ago