God bless Charles Barkley (goes off on Tucker Carlson's 'Vick needs to be executed' comment)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
73 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-07-2011, 02:05 AM         #41
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gotta love Chuck and Kenny.
 7 years ago '10        #42
Abose 3 
space
space
$1,013 | Props total: 58 58
He went in like s**t lol. I always find charles barkley entertaining and hopes he keeps this going.
 7 years ago '07        #43
J-Calli 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 0 0
"He's an idoit, I hope he dont have kids cos they probably idoits too like the parents"

Sir Charles went in hard!
 01-07-2011, 02:40 AM         #44
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha Kenny said Chuck was part of why they fired him lol....dude is lame as hell,i saw when he went on Jon Stewart Daily Show and Stewart ethered the hell out of him too."I dont know what a Angola is but they in trouble." that is my favorite Chuck qoute.Love his honesty though.Too many ppl too scared to speak their mind these days and that why punks get away with poppin off like Carlson.
 7 years ago '06        #45
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,380 | Props total: 5663 5663
My n*gga Chuck
 01-07-2011, 03:34 AM         #46
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '04        #47
YoungForcers 
space
space
$2,089 | Props total: 147 147
chuck is that n*gga he can say what he wants
 01-07-2011, 04:17 AM         #48
kjyo20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #49
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
My man Chuck.......
 01-07-2011, 06:25 AM         #50
edivegas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
barkley is an idiot first off for saying that somebody else cannot voice their opinion, and second off for responding to a blogger. barkley is responsible for 50% of the dumbest comments ever said on-air, but he has the right to say it and he cannot judge tucker carlson for doing the same. IMO tucker is an idiot too and all he did was make himself look stupid.
 7 years ago '06        #51
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 RAZAH CUTS said:
"you more of a brotha than Ernie is"

"we fired him cause he sucked" :lachen001:

"i'd of put him in the Laker locker room if he wanted" :rofl2:

s**t had me rollin..

dude just let them (ken and chuck) talk all over him too..

my n*gga chuck always on some real s**t
 01-07-2011, 07:20 AM         #52
gordonshumway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people did want michael vick dead when he was electrocuting,drowning and beating dogs with his boys at his Dog ranch built specifically to f!ght/kill dogs.So now he has a good season in football and he is redeemed in real life. Get the f**k outta here with that.Yall would support a child molester if he served his time and was good at football,just because he "paid his debt to society".f**k that Mike vick aint done s**t to help my community.
 7 years ago '09        #53
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,241 | Props total: 3578 3578
Chuck>>>>>>
 7 years ago '05        #54
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
my n*gga chuck
 7 years ago '05        #55
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
people did want michael vick dead when he was electrocuting,drowning and beating dogs with his boys at his Dog ranch built specifically to f!ght/kill dogs.So now he has a good season in football and he is redeemed in real life. Get the f**k outta here with that.Yall would support a child molester if he served his time and was good at football,just because he "paid his debt to society".f**k that Mike vick aint done s**t to help my community.
you do know that there is a huge difference between chilld molestation and dogf!ghting…just saying
 7 years ago '05        #56
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,240 | Props total: 15807 15807
 gordonshumway said:
Is that you tucker carlson?
 7 years ago '07        #57
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
 gordonshumway said:
 7 years ago '09        #58
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
Gotta love Barkley... Tucker Carlsons should be executed because of his statements on Vick.... Also member when Chuck said Chizik wasnt the right guy for the job he cant help but feel a little salty now... probably bittersweet tho
 7 years ago '05        #59
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,525 | Props total: 1703 1703
 gordonshumway said:
okay... so what has he done to hurt it?
I'll wait :music2:
 7 years ago '09        #60
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
Chuck is goin in!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy