God bless Charles Barkley (goes off on Tucker Carlson's 'Vick needs to be executed' comment)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
208 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-07-2011, 01:05 AM         #41
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gotta love Chuck and Kenny.
 7 years ago '10        #42
Abose 3 
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 71 71
He went in like s**t lol. I always find charles barkley entertaining and hopes he keeps this going.
 7 years ago '07        #43
J-Calli 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 0 0
"He's an idoit, I hope he dont have kids cos they probably idoits too like the parents"

Sir Charles went in hard!
 01-07-2011, 01:40 AM         #44
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Haha Kenny said Chuck was part of why they fired him lol....dude is lame as hell,i saw when he went on Jon Stewart Daily Show and Stewart ethered the hell out of him too."I dont know what a Angola is but they in trouble." that is my favorite Chuck qoute.Love his honesty though.Too many ppl too scared to speak their mind these days and that why punks get away with poppin off like Carlson.
 01-07-2011, 02:34 AM         #45
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '04        #46
YoungForcers 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 237 237
chuck is that n*gga he can say what he wants
 01-07-2011, 03:17 AM         #47
kjyo20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #48
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,673 | Props total: 1134 1134
My man Chuck.......
 01-07-2011, 05:25 AM         #49
edivegas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
barkley is an idiot first off for saying that somebody else cannot voice their opinion, and second off for responding to a blogger. barkley is responsible for 50% of the dumbest comments ever said on-air, but he has the right to say it and he cannot judge tucker carlson for doing the same. IMO tucker is an idiot too and all he did was make himself look stupid.
 7 years ago '06        #50
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 3 3
 RAZAH CUTS said:
"you more of a brotha than Ernie is"

"we fired him cause he sucked" :lachen001:

"i'd of put him in the Laker locker room if he wanted" :rofl2:

s**t had me rollin..

dude just let them (ken and chuck) talk all over him too..

my n*gga chuck always on some real s**t
 01-07-2011, 06:20 AM         #51
gordonshumway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people did want michael vick dead when he was electrocuting,drowning and beating dogs with his boys at his Dog ranch built specifically to f!ght/kill dogs.So now he has a good season in football and he is redeemed in real life. Get the f**k outta here with that.Yall would support a child molester if he served his time and was good at football,just because he "paid his debt to society".f**k that Mike vick aint done s**t to help my community.
 7 years ago '09        #52
Knowledgeable 33 heat pts33
space
space
$12,493 | Props total: 6358 6358
Chuck>>>>>>
 7 years ago '05        #53
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 197 197
my n*gga chuck
 7 years ago '05        #54
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 197 197
people did want michael vick dead when he was electrocuting,drowning and beating dogs with his boys at his Dog ranch built specifically to f!ght/kill dogs.So now he has a good season in football and he is redeemed in real life. Get the f**k outta here with that.Yall would support a child molester if he served his time and was good at football,just because he "paid his debt to society".f**k that Mike vick aint done s**t to help my community.
you do know that there is a huge difference between chilld molestation and dogf!ghting…just saying
 7 years ago '05        #55
Micheal C. Will 21 heat pts21
space
space
$29,370 | Props total: 19744 19744
 gordonshumway said:
Is that you tucker carlson?
 7 years ago '07        #56
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,629 | Props total: 405 405
 gordonshumway said:
 7 years ago '09        #57
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,197 | Props total: 149 149
Gotta love Barkley... Tucker Carlsons should be executed because of his statements on Vick.... Also member when Chuck said Chizik wasnt the right guy for the job he cant help but feel a little salty now... probably bittersweet tho
 7 years ago '05        #58
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,661 | Props total: 1989 1989
 gordonshumway said:
okay... so what has he done to hurt it?
I'll wait :music2:
 7 years ago '09        #59
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,161 | Props total: 1145 1145
Chuck is goin in!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #60
dionedre3000 
space
space
$9,073 | Props total: 923 923
 gordonshumway said:
Hmmmm k!lling a dog........harming a HUMAN child....yeah buddy you hit nail on the head.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside travis mccoy washed
69 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- I’m Upset
412 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy