Rex Ryan praises Peyton Manning and disses Tom Brady

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-07-2011, 06:25 PM         #161
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GangstaSins said:
well in that casse yeah painter blows...sorgi could be decent if he had to step in for them...good looks on the roster change...

gronkowski is a beast but he also had major back surgery...he also a rookie...not too many rookies had the type of year or impact he had...his chemistry with brady is f**king great to watch...he is bradys clark...n welker is a beast but dude still has new acl, same with branch, n branch this year alone since being back with brady surpassed all of his years with seattle combined...that has to speak volumes for what brady can do out there...austin collie is their welker...hope he returns from his concussions...to me peyton has always had the better offense to work with, the colts purposely built offensive juggernauts to supplement peyton, he should succeed, he also plays 8 games on turf in a dome...brady ahs never had that expect for randy moss, thats the biggest talent he has had except for dillon...the other guys are all scrubs where peyton has had more n done more yardage n a couple stats wise, brady has had less n done more in terms of records n wins n slightly lower in stats n missed a whole year n didnt perform overly great after coming back from surgery...he is playing at the level he was at in 07 n u see the year he had, the guy is in his prime...4 int all year long...4...335 straight attempts without an int...its amazing...n he does just as much play calling n block changing n defensive reading as manning does...the two of these guys are so great that the only way to separate them is superbowl rings...3 over 1...
Well Peyton doesn't have the cleats Brady does, that is why he is the best EVAR!
 7 years ago '07        #162
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 -BigC- said:
I think you Pat/Brady fans need to stop taking it as a bad thing that most people think Peyton is better then Brady. Peyton might end up as the greatest QB of all time, being second to that is a great thing
I respect and like Peyton Manning. If someone think hes better thats fine. Give some logical reasons thou, dont say, dump off this dump off that.

I dont see how Peyton can end up the GOAT unless he wins more rings. Im not saying Brady will end up the GOAT but as of now i think he has a slightly better chance.

I think both QBs are amazing and fun to watch, and dont think an agreement should be made on whose better until they're both retired.

Again, i like Peyton, and i dont care if someone think hes better than Tom, but if your gonna just sit there like a f**king b**ch and just say terrible reasons and hate, then you have no credibility what so ever.
 01-07-2011, 06:28 PM         #163
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
He makes them more relevant because they are better players, better talent, better a.ssets to have as a QB, I don't think Brady would struggle with Wayne, Harrison, Clark, James etc.
cause brady has THE SYSTEM

7 years ago '07        #164
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

Nah i just think you're a f**king f**got, not mad at all.
 7 years ago '06        #165
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 keithbm1111 said:

Nah i just think you're a f**king f**got, not mad at all.
Yea you're mad because the Jets got embarrassed by the Pats yet again and their season is gonna be over in 2 days
 7 years ago '04        #166
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
I'm rolling with Big Ben!! He'll p!ss on a b**ch and run the 2 minute drill better than ANYONE!!! Manning is better....I f**kING HATE THE PATRIOTS!! The logo , Brady's hair Belichek's cut off hoodie...and they rocked us like 8 of last 9 times we faced them! But I want those cheaters in the playoffs......
 01-07-2011, 06:36 PM         #167
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
I respect and like Peyton Manning. If someone think hes better thats fine. Give some logical reasons thou, dont say, dump off this dump off that.

I dont see how Peyton can end up the GOAT unless he wins more rings. Im not saying Brady will end up the GOAT but as of now i think he has a slightly better chance.

I think both QBs are amazing and fun to watch, and dont think an agreement should be made on whose better until they're both retired.

Again, i like Peyton, and i dont care if someone think hes better than Tom, but if your gonna just sit there like a f**king b**ch and just say terrible reasons and hate, then you have no credibility what so ever.
The argument can't really be about stats because they are to similar to really say who is better. But I think the year Brady went down showed that maybe that system is really QB friendly. Its not really a knock on Brady except when you use it to compare it to Peyton. Peyton is the system, I can't imagine the Colts winning 5 games with a backup QB. I honestly think Manning and Brady go down as 1 2 as far as the greatest QBs ever...
 7 years ago '07        #168
space
space
 -BigC- said:
The argument can't really be about stats because they are to similar to really say who is better. But I think the year Brady went down showed that maybe that system is really QB friendly. Its not really a knock on Brady except when you use it to compare it to Peyton. Peyton is the system, I can't imagine the Colts winning 5 games with a backup QB. I honestly think Manning and Brady go down as 1 2 as far as the greatest QBs ever...
Cassel came in with a good D and a lot of pieces from the team that went 16-0. You guys should give Cassel props instead of calling it the system. Brady went down, but Cassel still had welker and Randy Moss when he was actually good. He had the targets.

I wont say how many i think the colts win without peyton because unlike you guys i cant predict that stuff and wont even try to.

I used to hate Peyton but i've grown up And learned to respect him. Theres no denying that these two will go down as two of the best ever.
 7 years ago '08        #169
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
Both QB's have made average to bum a.ss players look like Elites out there, only difference is the rings & Brady is cruising when everyone was expecting him to build chemistry slowly with his offence.
Brady just knows how to consistently bring the best out of his offence while Peyton doesnt doesnt do it on a constant basis.
 7 years ago '10        #170
Blk Swagger 
space
space
space
$30 | Props total: 0 0
Ryan is just like the Jets...talk a lot of crap but can't back it up...the Pats destroyed them earlier this yr...
 01-07-2011, 07:52 PM         #171
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CarmeloStarks said:
Both QB's have made average to bum a.ss players look like Elites out there, only difference is the rings & Brady is cruising when everyone was expecting him to build chemistry slowly with his offence.
Brady just knows how to consistently bring the best out of his offence while Peyton doesnt doesnt do it on a constant basis.
this has been peyton's one bad yr pretty much in the reg season since i can remember. brady has had one too.

peyton never had the defense the patriots had. theyre still horrible against the run
 7 years ago '11        #172
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
too many variables to compare, its a team sport. imagine brady on the colts and manning on the patriots.
 7 years ago '11        #173
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
 CarmeloStarks said:

how can you say they are "average to bum a.ss players" if they are making plays and getting the job done? you basing this off of....... draft picks? nice nice.
 01-07-2011, 08:31 PM         #174
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
Cassel came in with a good D and a lot of pieces from the team that went 16-0. You guys should give Cassel props instead of calling it the system. Brady went down, but Cassel still had welker and Randy Moss when he was actually good. He had the targets.

I wont say how many i think the colts win without peyton because unlike you guys i cant predict that stuff and wont even try to.

I used to hate Peyton but i've grown up And learned to respect him. Theres no denying that these two will go down as two of the best ever.
I give Cassel props for what he did, but it takes away from what Brady is doing if he can keep that team at such a competitive level despite him never being a backup even in college.
 7 years ago '10        #175
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
People need to understand the difference between the past Tom Brady and the present Tom Brady

The past Tom Brady was always talented..always had the skills. But to be honest...his defense and his clutch kicker was the X-factor. Otherwise Brady doesn't have those wins..maybe 1. But if you look at every single Super Bowl and re-watch it Brady didn't "wow" you or do that much special

But the Tom Brady that's here right now? One of the best I've ever seen...ever. I think Peyton Manning slightly edges him in terms of being the better QB....but OVERALL...Brady is amazing. He has a great O-line that gives him forever and a day...but still
 7 years ago '10        #176
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 pootysmack said:
how can you say they are "average to bum a.ss players" if they are making plays and getting the job done? you basing this off of....... draft picks? nice nice.
People always say this. As far as they're concerned...big names equal big talent. The Patriots are a talented football team, they just get over shadowed name wise by one of the greatest Qbs to ever play the game
 7 years ago '07        #177
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
 big blak afrika said:
Who the hell cares? Peyton Manning can study how many diamonds Tom Brady has in his rings. That's what losers do, try to make the conversation about something other than winning.
thats all Folks
 7 years ago '06        #178
Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
you dudes k!ll me acting like Manning isn't clutch :lachen001:....why does he lead active players in 4th quarter comebacks/game winning drives??

he shed that no-clutch label years ago - catch-up, haters. stop blindly repeating what you heard from your favorite anchor and show FACTS.

and Manning has been in the league a couple more seaons than Brady. he has an "okay" season by his standards, and ppl act like he fell off. says a lot about a guy when he can only be compared to perfection..
 7 years ago '05        #179
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,979 | Props total: 3247 3247
I can't pick between the two and don't want to. It's like every other year they trade having the best year. Brady does sit in the pocket for a long time, but dude delivers accurate throws always. And nobody commands an offense like Peyton. Don't have to choose between the two so I won't..all I know is they're the two best of our generation.
 01-08-2011, 10:19 AM         #180
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JNyiri77 said:
this has been peyton's one bad yr pretty much in the reg season since i can remember. brady has had one too.

peyton never had the defense the patriots had. theyre still horrible against the run
Tell me when Brady has ever had a bad year? This isn't even close to Peyton's worst, stop talking nonsense.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy