most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
151 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
127 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #141
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2520 2520
 trb_5 said:
the jets are gonna self destruct...this year ladanian was solid at the rb option up until half way till the season but you n*ggas dont got a bomb rushing game which has decreased significantly since last year, revis isnt doing s**t the way he was last year and your defense isnt really as tight as it was last year and i know kris jenkins is out but still...and on top of that you have a 2nd year qb that hasnt got that much better this year, hes had his moments but please...you n*ggas aint s**t and im sorry to burst your bubble but rex ryan is a little b**ch and he gonna get humbled sooner or later....dont brag about making the playoffs, brag about winning them n*gga
Revis has been s**t?

Shutting down AJ, Megatron who was on a tear before they faced off, Ocho who was having a great year compared to last [year], and a few others that I can't think of right now equivocates to s**t?

Revis has had a sub-par year compared to last, but he was fully healthy, this year he's been riddled with injuries.

That's what happens when you're not in football shape.

Sanchez hasn't improved??? Our OC is an idiot, before this season we or he, hasn't had a QB throw for more than 300+ yds in about 4 years or so...come on, not once throwing over 300+ yds??? That's ridiculous,

I'm not even going to mention how when Brees, Pennington and Favre all left being coached under him - followed up with an MVP year.

If it wasn't for Sanchez taking over in the closing minutes of the 4th, this team wouldn't even be in the playoffs right now. Last year it was the run game carrying us, this year its the passing game. If the passing game is the one that's been carrying us then how does that = to Sanchez not improving?

Not saying Sanchez is great now but to say he hasn't improved much is obtuse to say

Now to end it all here's typical response that BX users ill put at the end of their posts...

"stop posting"
 7 years ago '07        #142
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 GangstaSins said:
sorgi is their backup, if im not mistaken...n im sure he knows that offense by now...

n brady doesnt make two rookie TE's relevant, a throw-away practice squad 145 pound white guy in woodhead...the two ACL twins in welker n branch...come on now...david givens, david patten, jermaine wiggins...come on now...
He's throwing dump off patterns and 5 yard slants to these players all game.

Didn't woodhead have like 100 YAC recently in a single game
 7 years ago '10        #143
gmurphy78 
space
space
space
$34 | Props total: 0 0
 .Hafestos. said:
@ youre whole post...
The Pats D didnt win those championships, Brady and Vinatieri did.
Their playoff numbers are about equal except for the numbers that matter, according to those Brady's 3x better...
Jets can win, but they just gonna get stomped next round anyways..
The O-Line wins for New England every game send Brady somewhere else he would be a backup day 1 example is Matt Castle He won like 10 games when Brady was hurt anybody can be good wit a great O-line
 7 years ago '07        #144
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 INF4MOUS said:

You are definitely the biggest hater/tool on this site. its a shame that your even breathing
 7 years ago '05        #145
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4751 4751
 big blak afrika said:

[pic - click to view]

it was against grossman so he doesn't really get credit for it. Even tho your competing against the other teams defense.
so Peyton has no rings then?
 7 years ago '07        #146
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
You are definitely the biggest hater/tool on this site. its a shame that your even breathing
:cry:

Nothing I said was wrong. Truth hurts.
 7 years ago '07        #147
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 INF4MOUS said:
:cry:

Nothing I said was wrong. Truth hurts.
Nothing I said was wrong. you're a f**king homo.
 7 years ago '06        #148
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 INF4MOUS said:

idk I forget, was that the 48-3 win against the Jets

01-07-2011, 06:04 PM         #149
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think you Pat/Brady fans need to stop taking it as a bad thing that most people think Peyton is better then Brady. Peyton might end up as the greatest QB of all time, being second to that is a great thing
 7 years ago '06        #150
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
 7 years ago '06        #151
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 -BigC- said:
I think you Pat/Brady fans need to stop taking it as a bad thing that most people think Peyton is better then Brady. Peyton might end up as the greatest QB of all time, being second to that is a great thing
:rolleyes:

keep it moving breh, you're attempt at trying to mediate an already closed argument of Brady>Peyton is lame

moving on
 01-07-2011, 06:09 PM         #152
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree the argument is closed but I don't think I am trying to mediate anything, just trying to get some of you Boston fans to quit crying about someone being better then one of your players...
 01-07-2011, 06:10 PM         #153
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
And you think the Colts would go 11-5 with Curtis Painter? 11-5 is good for the playoffs any other year except that year

Nobody said he doesnt have weapons, im saying Peyton makes people more relevant than Brady. Colts have had better offenses, Pats have had better teams
He makes them more relevant because they are better players, better talent, better a.ssets to have as a QB, I don't think Brady would struggle with Wayne, Harrison, Clark, James etc.
 01-07-2011, 06:11 PM         #154
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
The only ones concerned with "surpassing" the Pats are you and the media.
lol@you posting links to rag articles and passing the sentiment off on the Jets fanbase.
Those were posted by Jets fans, I don't care about that because the Jets are no where near our level and won't be for years to come.
 01-07-2011, 06:13 PM         #155
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
He makes them more relevant because they are better players, better talent, better a.ssets to have as a QB, I don't think Brady would struggle with Wayne, Harrison, Clark, James etc.
I don't think Brady would struggle with any WR core in the league, hes to good for that...
 01-07-2011, 06:13 PM         #156
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
I agree the argument is closed but I don't think I am trying to mediate anything, just trying to get some of you Boston fans to quit crying about someone being better then one of your players...
Coming from a guy that loves to discredit Boston, keep it moving.
 7 years ago '06        #157
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Coming from a guy that loves to discredit Boston, keep it moving.
 01-07-2011, 06:18 PM         #158
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't love to discredit Boston what are you talking about

My hate for Boston has nothing to do with my opinion on any sports related to the city. s**t I picked the celtics to beat the Lakers the last two times they played in the finals
 01-07-2011, 06:23 PM         #159
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
I don't love to discredit Boston what are you talking about

My hate for Boston has nothing to do with my opinion on any sports related to the city. s**t I picked the celtics to beat the Lakers the last two times they played in the finals
I believe you are the Lakers fan with an anti-Boston agenda, if that isn't you then disregard my post. We'll see if this changes in the summer.
 7 years ago '07        #160
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
23 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
269 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
60 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
81 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
107 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
103 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy