Rex Ryan praises Peyton Manning and disses Tom Brady

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-07-2011, 01:27 PM         #121
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
See that comment alone tells me you really don't know what your talking about and your talkin out ya a.ss.You got a 2nd year QB and a 2nd year HC who made the playoffs 2 years straight plus a even better record in the 2nd.So somehow that means that a team like Miami thats going backwards has a better future?Theres nothin really logical about what your saying,just obvious hate for the jets.I really don't know (outside of us being in the same division)where all the hate comes from but like I said its whatever with me.What else ya got miss cleo
Yes nothing is logical unless it praises the best 6th seeders in NFL history I presume. I can give several reasons why they (barely) made the playoffs two straight seasons, and why that will not continue, but you are as delusional as your coach.
 7 years ago '05        #122
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
 Gattsau said:
wow does anyone on this stie watch football? revis isnt doing s**t? maybe because noone throws the ball at him. Mark hasnt gotten that much better?

stop talking out ur a.ss.
my n*gga am i lying...yea mark has had his moments but what im looking at is consistency and thats what seperates the men from the children....is he consistent ? no....im not hating on anyone this is unbiased n*gga right here im just telling you how it is, and revis impact on the defense is not what it was last year and hes gotten burned on plays that he wouldnt have last year...im not looking at the stats because if that was the case my n*gga namdi would look bad himself, but im talking about specific plays that just show you the player isnt what he used to be and revis is showing that.....and dont tell me i dont watch football my n*gga that just hurts
 7 years ago '10        #123
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,364 | Props total: 9620 9620
 trb_5 said:
the jets are gonna self destruct...this year ladanian was solid at the rb option up until half way till the season but you n*ggas dont got a bomb rushing game which has decreased significantly since last year, revis isnt doing s**t the way he was last year and your defense isnt really as tight as it was last year and i know kris jenkins is out but still...and on top of that you have a 2nd year qb that hasnt got that much better this year, hes had his moments but please...you n*ggas aint s**t and im sorry to burst your bubble but rex ryan is a little b**ch and he gonna get humbled sooner or later....dont brag about making the playoffs, brag about winning them n*gga
1.Yea LT slowed down but we got Shonne Greene and LT has rested up enough I believe

2.People don't throw Revis's way so you kinda lost me there

3.Nah the defense ain't what it was,but it has its moments

4.Yea he really hasn't improved that much but those moments you mentioned helped us win games so i'll take that

5.Now the rest of the bullsh!t you posted ain't really saying much and I never braged about anything lol.I see your kinda like a mascot in this thread right now trying 2 get dudes riled up...........simmer down

Last edited by Blkboipurp; 01-07-2011 at 01:40 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #124
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
At Sanchez hasn't improved
 7 years ago '10        #125
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,364 | Props total: 9620 9620
 smokeweed101. said:
Yes nothing is logical unless it praises the best 6th seeders in NFL history I presume. I can give several reasons why they (barely) made the playoffs two straight seasons, and why that will not continue, but you are as delusional as your coach.
Nobody said anything about praising anybody so slow your role miss cleo.I do realize this is a thread about our coach talkin about brady so I can see how that would upset you,would like a kleenex
 01-07-2011, 01:45 PM         #126
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A quick look in the time machine says it all, Jets fans will always see their team as the best in the future, and it takes one with anal breath to notice the others.

Keep predicting Jets fans, keep predicting, if it eases the pain. We won the division rather easily, but no that NY logic couldn't have seen it coming.
 7 years ago '04        #127
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 trb_5 said:
my n*gga am i lying...yea mark has had his moments but what im looking at is consistency and thats what seperates the men from the children....is he consistent ? no....im not hating on anyone this is unbiased n*gga right here im just telling you how it is, and revis impact on the defense is not what it was last year and hes gotten burned on plays that he wouldnt have last year...im not looking at the stats because if that was the case my n*gga namdi would look bad himself, but im talking about specific plays that just show you the player isnt what he used to be and revis is showing that.....and dont tell me i dont watch football my n*gga that just hurts
What are you talking about? Sanchez is leaps and bounds ahead of where he was last year. As for Revis, you really sound crazy. What plays are you talking about where he got burned. Moss' week 2 catch? That's the only play he got burned on all season. Harvin's week 5 td was a crossing pattern where he out ran Revis across the field, and both of those td's were when Revis was hurt. Since then, he's shut down everyone he's played. Now nobody throws at him. He's just as dominant as he's always been. I don't know if you watch football or not, but saying that s**t, you definitely sound like you don't know it.
 01-07-2011, 02:16 PM         #128
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
The Jets beat the Pats.
I can't seem to find the standings with the 15-1 Jets in first place, having surpassed the Patriots and all.
 7 years ago '04        #129
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 Main Event said:
I love Brady, but Peyton is the most valuable player to his team in the NFL

Brady plays in a great system, Manning IS the system
 Main Event said:
He's been missing half his offense this season and there still in the playoffs, dude lost Dallas Clark and made Jacob Tamme relevant, Garcon was injured a few games and that dude Austin Collie gets blacked out every 3 weeks and they still won the division

Not to mention they never have a running game, he had a bad 4 game stretch by his standards and he still put up over 4000 yards

The Colts are just as a.ss as us without Manning
The Pats have won without Brady
EXACTLY.
 7 years ago '08        #130
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,277 | Props total: 13648 13648
 majestic75 said:
The Jets beat the Pats.
yup but nobody wants 2 bring that up
 7 years ago '06        #131
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Main Event said:
He's been missing half his offense this season and there still in the playoffs, dude lost Dallas Clark and made Jacob Tamme relevant, Garcon was injured a few games and that dude Austin Collie gets blacked out every 3 weeks and they still won the division

Not to mention they never have a running game, he had a bad 4 game stretch by his standards and he still put up over 4000 yards

The Colts are just as a.ss as us without Manning
The Pats have won without Brady
when have they won without brady?

u talking about 11-5 with cassel and missing the playoffs? great win
 7 years ago '07        #132
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
So manning gets the excuse "he has no weapons" but brady doesn't?

Ok just making sure
 01-07-2011, 03:13 PM         #133
ReeferStan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its ok to debate, but to say one of the 2 is anything less than GREAT is retarded.

ill take brady. he has been better in the playoffs.
 7 years ago '08        #134
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 Bouncer said:

And you think the Colts would go 11-5 with Curtis Painter? 11-5 is good for the playoffs any other year except that year

keithbm1111 said:
So manning gets the excuse "he has no weapons" but brady doesn't?

Ok just making sure
Nobody said he doesnt have weapons, im saying Peyton makes people more relevant than Brady. Colts have had better offenses, Pats have had better teams
 7 years ago '05        #135
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,936 | Props total: 10820 10820
If Peyton would've went 19-0 he would've been the greatest. But right now, I honestly have to say Brady.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 01-07-2011, 03:30 PM         #136
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bouncer said:

11 games gets you into the playoffs most years Thats with a backup who took over during the season, imagine if he he had an off season to work with the first team...
 01-07-2011, 03:45 PM         #137
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GangstaSins said:
he had the whole preseason working with the first team... brady played 5 out of 16 quarters...
really?

You do know there is a difference between playing pre-season games vs practicing the entire off season with the first team?
 7 years ago '10        #138
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,912 | Props total: 37 37
you also have to understand that Cassel was an exception and that he prob learned a lot from playing under Brady as well. But lets not be serious in thinking Cassel can do what Brady can..thats just ludacris
 01-07-2011, 04:10 PM         #139
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am sure Matt Cassel got equal reps with the 1s as Brady
 7 years ago '08        #140
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 GangstaSins said:
sorgi is their backup, if im not mistaken...n im sure he knows that offense by now...

n brady doesnt make two rookie TE's relevant, a throw-away practice squad 145 pound white guy in woodhead...the two ACL twins in welker n branch...come on now...david givens, david patten, jermaine wiggins...come on now...
Na my dude Sorgi is in NY (i know this because he went from Peyton to Eli :lachen001:)

And no Rob Gronkowski was a 1st rounder before his knee injury he's hardly on the same level as a Jacob Tamme. Brady made Branch and Givens, Woodhead does other s**t besides receiving, Welker was a beast before the ACL cmon now, Wiggins was never relevant with Brady :lachen001:..Peyton had Collie leading the NFL in receiving for a minute again i like Brady but he's always had better teams and doesnt do what Peyton does
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
34 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy