most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-07-2011, 12:25 PM         #101
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
I'm sure you do fam:lachen001:
The Jets have old guys in way too many positions, and Henne has way more potential than Sanchez. Just like at the Jets roster.
 7 years ago '10        #102
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,357 | Props total: 9608 9608
 smokeweed101. said:
The Jets have old guys in way too many positions, and Henne has way more potential than Sanchez. Just like at the Jets roster.
Now that I agree with.I believe Tannenbaum will address that in the offseason,as for everything else you said........................:rofl2: whatever you say
 01-07-2011, 12:39 PM         #103
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
Now that I agree with.I believe Tannenbaum will address that in the offseason,as for everything else you said........................:rofl2: whatever you say
Well Sanchez has a 53 completion percentage and 70 QB rating with new signings and an aging defense, I think Henne does better with less and the Jets players helping Sanchez will decline/retire, if they barely get in now they probably won't in a few years.

The Dolphins are younger than NY and NE, but NE is mostly old in the oline, with guys like Faulk, Warren, Bodden down and possibly not returning we only get younger, so much young talent and 8 picks in the first 4 rounds next season, Brady has gas left so Pats are easily top for this decade. So do you really think once LT, Cro, Crotchery, Braylon, Woody, Jenkins, Ellis, Scott, Taylor, Pace, Leonard who are all 28-33 get older the Dolphins can't take the second place for awhile, really? Seems like the Jets were ready to win now and we put the clamps on that, good luck.
 01-07-2011, 12:41 PM         #104
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And once you add young players the big difference between Rex and Bill's coaching will be exposed, I think the veterans make Rex better than he really is. Our D is doing a good job hanging in there and they are young as hell.
 7 years ago '08        #105
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 Main Event said:
I love Brady, but Peyton is the most valuable player to his team in the NFL

Brady plays in a great system, Manning IS the system
you right but no one can see this plus matt cassel went 11/5 in that system brady's success comes from bill belichick
 7 years ago '10        #106
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Well Sanchez has a 53 completion percentage and 70 QB rating with new signings and an aging defense, I think Henne does better with less and the Jets players helping Sanchez will decline/retire, if they barely get in now they probably won't in a few years.

The Dolphins are younger than NY and NE, but NE is mostly old in the oline, with guys like Faulk, Warren, Bodden down and possibly not returning we only get younger, so much young talent and 8 picks in the first 4 rounds next season, Brady has gas left so Pats are easily top for this decade. So do you really think once LT, Cro, Crotchery, Braylon, Woody, Jenkins, Ellis, Scott, Taylor, Pace, Leonard who are all 28-33 get older the Dolphins can't take the second place for awhile, really? Seems like the Jets were ready to win now and we put the clamps on that, good luck.
The dolphins as an organization right now don't even know what direction they wanna go in right now.Now as i've heard they aren't even sold on henne so you might as well throw those comparisons between the two down the drain lol.Look at you tryna play miss cleo talkin about how the dolphins are gonna be better since their younger,really?Half those players you mentioned probably won't even be with us long term anyway,but keep talkin out ya a.ss like you know whats gonna happen cuz its actually kinda entertaining lol
 7 years ago '05        #107
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
all the brady d!ckriding here is making me sick geez

i think peyton is a better overrall QB but u cant deny the greatness of Tom Brady

but tom does have BB as his coach peyton has done it with mult coaches Tom only had 1

who knows if they lost there coach how good Tom would be Peyton has been thur coaches and still won. but who ever u pick your gonna win this is a win win argument
 01-07-2011, 12:57 PM         #108
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:

Yes im sure its easy having a second year qb.

IM sure its easier coaching a 2nd year qb than Brady.

Rex is also dealing with guys who are notriously hard to coach. Bill isnt.

Your retarded.
I am talking about the defense, so question your own knowledge. If they are hard to coach, sounds more like EXCUSE to me. Ask Bill how hard it was to coach lazy a.ss Moss to break Rice's record.
 01-07-2011, 12:58 PM         #109
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sasuke-sama313 said:
you right but no one can see this plus matt cassel went 11/5 in that system brady's success comes from bill belichick
He is also 10-6 in the Chiefs system, hmm is Bill coaching two teams here or is Matt a good QB?
 7 years ago '06        #110
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
all the brady d!ckriding here is making me sick geez

i think peyton is a better overrall QB but u cant deny the greatness of Tom Brady

but tom does have BB as his coach peyton has done it with mult coaches Tom only had 1

who knows if they lost there coach how good Tom would be Peyton has been thur coaches and still won. but who ever u pick your gonna win this is a win win argument
Peyton has had the same OC for his whole career

It doesnt matter because they are just a face anyway, you think that Manning would surrender his playcalling to Bill? Not a f**king chance.
 01-07-2011, 01:00 PM         #111
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
The dolphins as an organization right now don't even know what direction they wanna go in right now.Now as i've heard they aren't even sold on henne so you might as well throw those comparisons between the two down the drain lol.Look at you tryna play miss cleo talkin about how the dolphins are gonna be better since their younger,really?Half those players you mentioned probably won't even be with us long term anyway,but keep talkin out ya a.ss like you know whats gonna happen cuz its actually kinda entertaining lol
Its called speculation, prediction, foresight. You haven't even made a logical reason why I can't suggest Miami's future as brighter. Your team is old as dirt and barely making the 6th seed year in and out, so tell me what is the issue with my prediction?
 7 years ago '10        #112
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Its called speculation, prediction, foresight. You haven't even made a logical reason why I can't suggest Miami's future as brighter. Your team is old as dirt and barely making the 6th seed year in and out, so tell me what is the issue with my prediction?
They have pieces but due 2 whats going on over there now and how they played this season what makes you think they have a brighter future then us?Please enlighten us with your foresight miss cleo
 01-07-2011, 01:09 PM         #113
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
It was pretty hard since he traded him. Bill ships out players who are tough to coach. And O randy is as talented as any wideout ever. Put him in a winning situation and he will PRODUCE. Lol @ giving bill credit forhim breaking rices record. You clearly dont watch football outside of NE
Thanks for switching around the entire discussion, your ability to avoid points and compete in a pissing match is unmatched here.
 7 years ago '05        #114
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
all i can say is this....n*ggas who see brady cant tell me its just the system and if you do then your just a hater

brady is a god among men and when they win the superbowl this year i wonder what n*ggas are gonna say....he has ice running through his veins and cassel may have gone 11-5 but he aint doing it with the swagger brady has....brady is the goat and this is coming from a raider fan....im tired of n*ggas hating on him especially when there are no reasons good enough to hate on him
 01-07-2011, 01:12 PM         #115
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
They have pieces but due 2 whats going on over there now and how they played this season what makes you think they have a brighter future then us?Please enlighten us with your foresight miss cleo
Its pretty simple, the Jets are not that good and show no signs of improving in this decade, I see them as having the biggest drop off of all the AFC East teams and that is enough to predict a consistent 3rd place finish. They have one of the worst young QBs in the league and a defense that is losing its touch, they can obviously strike gold or acquire more veterans but it isn't playing 'Ms. Cleo' it is called a discussion, engage or disengage, or throw p!ss and feces like your buddy there, your choice.
 01-07-2011, 01:14 PM         #116
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Miami has no qb, no head coach, 1 old beat rb 1 young beat up rb. 1 problem wideout and a fairly old defense.
This sounds like the Jets, only they have a coach, one that isn't very proven.
 7 years ago '10        #117
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 22 22
BB is a good coach no doubt but how can you take away what brady can do? bill isnt the one out on the field doin work...thats Brady....and Brady is doing it with much less...2 rookie te's an old banged up Branch and a white boy(welker) and another whiteboy(woodhead) at rb....so it looks like to me Brady is the elite QB, not to mention those things called Championships....but none the less, Peyton is a he!! of a QB as well, but he doesnt trumph Brady.
 7 years ago '10        #118
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Its pretty simple, the Jets are not that good and show no signs of improving in this decade, I see them as having the biggest drop off of all the AFC East teams and that is enough to predict a consistent 3rd place finish. They have one of the worst young QBs in the league and a defense that is losing its touch, they can obviously strike gold or acquire more veterans but it isn't playing 'Ms. Cleo' it is called a discussion, engage or disengage, or throw p!ss and feces like your buddy there, your choice.
See that comment alone tells me you really don't know what your talking about and your talkin out ya a.ss.You got a 2nd year QB and a 2nd year HC who made the playoffs 2 years straight plus a even better record in the 2nd.So somehow that means that a team like Miami thats going backwards has a better future?Theres nothin really logical about what your saying,just obvious hate for the jets.I really don't know (outside of us being in the same division)where all the hate comes from but like I said its whatever with me.What else ya got miss cleo
 01-07-2011, 01:24 PM         #119
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Sanchez has led his team to the playoffs for back to back years. The age on the jets defense is at non key spots. Jets have a young stud rb and a really young secondary. Stop talking out your a.ss man you know nothing. Cant wait for the pats to lose so you can go ghost again.
You claim to be 35 and act like you are 15, I think the line between young and old is a thin one in your fragile psyche.
 7 years ago '05        #120
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
 Blkboipurp said:
See that comment alone tells me you really don't know what your talking about and your talkin out ya a.ss.You got a 2nd year QB and a 2nd year HC who made the playoffs 2 years straight plus a even better record in the 2nd.So somehow that means that a team like Miami thats going backwards has a better future?Theres nothin really logical about what your saying,just obvious hate for the jets.I really don't know (outside of us being in the same division)where all the hate comes from but like I said its whatever with me.What else ya got miss cleo

the jets are gonna self destruct...this year ladanian was solid at the rb option up until half way till the season but you n*ggas dont got a bomb rushing game which has decreased significantly since last year, revis isnt doing s**t the way he was last year and your defense isnt really as tight as it was last year and i know kris jenkins is out but still...and on top of that you have a 2nd year qb that hasnt got that much better this year, hes had his moments but please...you n*ggas aint s**t and im sorry to burst your bubble but rex ryan is a little b**ch and he gonna get humbled sooner or later....dont brag about making the playoffs, brag about winning them n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago