Rex Ryan praises Peyton Manning and disses Tom Brady

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
199 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-07-2011, 10:34 AM         #81
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
Hope 2 be takin out by the colts so you won't see New England?Yea thats pretty soft.This is the playoffs,anything can happen
Its called going out with dignity and pride.

Woodhead ran all over that tough Ryan D, that D got exposed badly.

Cromartie got b**ched by Branch and Tate. You don't want that fearsome D to lose its reputation.
 7 years ago '10        #82
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,352 | Props total: 9589 9589
 smokeweed101. said:
Its called going out with dignity and pride.

Woodhead ran all over that tough Ryan D, that D got exposed badly.

Cromartie got b**ched by Branch and Tate. You don't want that fearsome D to lose its reputation.
Fearsome D?

Nah not so much this season but like I said before,this is the playoffs anything can happen.We ain't about 2 lay down to nobody
 7 years ago '06        #83
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
Manning has had less weapons than Brady??? Makes my head hurt how dumb people are. Manning has always had more weapons than Brady except maybe '07 (and not this year either, Brady is working with rookies and undrafted players all over the place plus Menkins and his holdout issue).

Manning always had that #1 guy, always. Whether it was Harrison and Wayne or just Wayne and Clark. I think there's a lot of mutual respect from Pats fans with Manning, but these people who watch like 2 Pats games a year and have these bold opinions are just The patriots were picked by some "experts" to finish 2nd this year to the JETS and I even heard some people saying that they won't make the playoffs

Seriously just give Brady his due and move the f**k on. If you hate the Pats, then just say that, that's fine that's your opinion. But don't let it pollute your thinking into somehow trying to say that Brady isn't better than Peyton or any other QB that we've seen in a long long time.
 7 years ago '10        #84
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 17 17
 Blkboipurp said:
Fearsome D?

Nah not so much this season but like I said before,this is the playoffs anything can happen.We ain't about 2 lay down to nobody
I can agree with that, anything can happen. But to come out right before the playoffs start and try n bash Tom Brady aka "mr playoffs" is a direction in the wrong way...last thing you want is a pissed off Brady and Belichik with the way they embarrassed yall last meeting...thats all i was saying
 7 years ago '06        #85
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Blkboipurp said:
Fearsome D?

Jets fans are so cute. Don't you worry, the seasons not over til its over

Rex Ryan is the perfect coach for the Jects. They're like the kid at school that just never shuts the f**k up and gets knocked out but comes back to school the next day with a black eye still running his mouth.
 7 years ago '10        #86
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 UcantCme said:
I can agree with that, anything can happen. But to come out right before the playoffs start and try n bash Tom Brady aka "mr playoffs" is a direction in the wrong way...last thing you want is a pissed off Brady and Belichik with the way they embarrassed yall last meeting...thats all i was saying
Yea I understand.Thats Rex Ryan though so we just gotta ride out with it.............

Thats my coach
 7 years ago '10        #87
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 beantown said:

Rex Ryan is the perfect coach for the Jects. They're like the kid at school that just never shuts the f**k up and gets knocked out but comes back to school the next day with a black eye still running his mouth.
I bet you think the same thing about Braylon
 01-07-2011, 10:53 AM         #88
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:

You just gave the jets a compliment. What the hell you supposed to do get knocked out then be a b**ch the rest of yo life?
 7 years ago '10        #89
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 beantown said:
Manning has had less weapons than Brady??? Makes my head hurt how dumb people are. Manning has always had more weapons than Brady except maybe '07 (and not this year either, Brady is working with rookies and undrafted players all over the place plus Menkins and his holdout issue).

Manning always had that #1 guy, always. Whether it was Harrison and Wayne or just Wayne and Clark. I think there's a lot of mutual respect from Pats fans with Manning, but these people who watch like 2 Pats games a year and have these bold opinions are just The patriots were picked by some "experts" to finish 2nd this year to the JETS and I even heard some people saying that they won't make the playoffs

Seriously just give Brady his due and move the f**k on. If you hate the Pats, then just say that, that's fine that's your opinion. But don't let it pollute your thinking into somehow trying to say that Brady isn't better than Peyton or any other QB that we've seen in a long long time.
heard that
 7 years ago '10        #90
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 big blak afrika said:
You just gave the jets a compliment. What the hell you supposed to do get knocked out then be a b**ch the rest of yo life?
Thats his style,he just needs a good a.sswhooping 2 keep his mouth shut
 01-07-2011, 10:55 AM         #91
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
Not to mention the two worst Ryan defensive performances were in Foxboro in 09 and 10.

Sanchez two worst games 27 and 37 QB ratings came here, 1 TD and 7 picks. Ryan would be stupid to put that scrub under more pressure.
 7 years ago '10        #92
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:
Yea I understand.Thats Rex Ryan though so we just gotta ride out with it.............

Thats my coach
yea i feel ya...he should try and get Ocho and T.O. next season since all 3 of them care more about being on tv and in the media than actually doing their jobs and winning games.

think rex realized they arent as good as he nor what anyone else thought they would be so now all he has is to talk sh*t.
 7 years ago '10        #93
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Not to mention the two worst Ryan defensive performances were in Foxboro in 09 and 10.

Sanchez two worst games 27 and 37 QB ratings came here, 1 TD and 7 picks. Ryan would be stupid to put that scrub under more pressure.
yea Jets need a new PR man cause the current one aint doing his dam job...someone needs to tell Ryan to stfu until he starts winning and has a reason to be c*cky and talk sh*t
 7 years ago '10        #94
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 UcantCme said:
yea i feel ya...he should try and get Ocho and T.O. next season since all 3 of them care more about being on tv and in the media than actually doing their jobs and winning games.

think rex realized they arent as good as he nor what anyone else thought they would be so now all he has is to talk sh*t.
Hell 2 the no...we don't need the 2 biggest divas in the NFL on here

As far as Ryan goes I think his ego took a hit when he realized that since we don't have a pass rush his defense ain't as effective as last year.If you noticed he wasn't talkin much after that L we got in Foxboro.Oh and as far as him caring about being on T.V. more than doin his job......

take that back homie
 7 years ago '05        #95
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 UcantCme said:

Ya'll are cursed for next season now...
 7 years ago '10        #96
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:
Hell 2 the no...we don't need the 2 biggest divas in the NFL on here

As far as Ryan goes I think his ego took a hit when he realized that since we don't have a pass rush his defense ain't as effective as last year.If you noticed he wasn't talkin much after that L we got in Foxboro.Oh and as far as him caring about being on T.V. more than doin his job......

take that back homie
na you know as well as i do he like his spot light....and yea them three together would ruin NY more than it is now....he just needs to sit back and let his teams play do the talking
 7 years ago '04        #97
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
 I10YELLABOI29 said:
i'm not a fan of neither but you best believe "IF" they get paast the colts rex is going to draw up something to stop the patriots......that cat won't lose to the pats again. remember the pats are good but they are incredibly soft.....if you buck on they azz they will turncoat quick.
they soft???? :slap:
 7 years ago '10        #98
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 UcantCme said:
na you know as well as i do he like his spot light....and yea them three together would ruin NY more than it is now....he just needs to sit back and let his teams play do the talking
LOL who told you that NY was ruined?Nah far from it my dude.Don't let all that trash talk and ESPN fool you cuz this team is on the come up(aside from the foot fetish bullsh!t)
 01-07-2011, 12:07 PM         #99
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
LOL who told you that NY was ruined?Nah far from it my dude.Don't let all that trash talk and ESPN fool you cuz this team is on the come up(aside from the foot fetish bullsh!t)
I think the Dolphins will be 2nd place for a few years.
 7 years ago '10        #100
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
I think the Dolphins will be 2nd place for a few years.
I'm sure you do fam:lachen001:
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
61 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
99 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
46 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy