Rex Ryan praises Peyton Manning and disses Tom Brady

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-06-2011, 11:21 PM         #61
murdamuzik4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

thread/
 01-06-2011, 11:24 PM         #62
murdamuzik4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tom brady is the goat i dont know how u can compare a choke artist to based brady, that is beyond me but every1 is entiteled to thier own opinion no matter how foolish and idiotic itis
 01-06-2011, 11:33 PM         #63
murdamuzik4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

blame rex keller
 7 years ago '05        #64
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
what a clown
now i hope the jets beat manning so brady can put 50 up the jets
 7 years ago '04        #65
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
I'll never understand how anyone can say Manning is better than Brady. That sh*t baffles me.

I'll also never understand how Jets fans put up with Rex and his constant sh*t talking every week.
 01-06-2011, 11:54 PM         #66
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:
I'm tired of hearing "the colts only win 5 games w/o Peyton" argument. Being that he never gets hit you've never seen the colts play w/o Peyton Manning. When he's out the whole 1st team is out. Peyton is probably the smartest QB of all time, but Tom Brady is a better qb and has the greater career too.

Peyton pre snap

[pic - click to view]

Peyton in the clutch

[pic - click to view]

Never gets hit
 7 years ago '05        #67
xratede 
space
space
$1,110 | Props total: 236 236
 keithbm1111 said:
Ask Peyton about that '03 AFC ChampioNship game
yea u got me there, but lets not act like brady won that game vinateri had like 5 or 6 field goals, but yall defense was off the chain pickin manning off 4 time i think. but i was talking to the guy who said the bears "handed" us the super bowl, actually took it two weeks before from the patriots. but when its all said and done Im kinda biased bcuz Im a colts fan but I liked NE before spygate but I cant deny brady's talent either

Last edited by xratede; 01-07-2011 at 12:30 AM.. Reason: before not after lol
 7 years ago '07        #68
mcnasty07 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 6 6
Brady is better cuz of the rings. Even his career reg season stats are starting to surpass manning for example brady has the higher qb rating. And manning seems to be starting the downside of his career the way he played this year.
 7 years ago '06        #69
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 CarmeloStarks said:
This season if y'all remember correctly was supposed to be a rebuilding year for the Pats, they had a young inexperienced defence & a bunch of young & inexperienced players around Brady for the offence.
The fact that they are competing & stomping on teams in a year full of no names is a testament to Bellicheck's coaching skills & Brady turning a bunch of nobodies into somebodies once again.

CLOSE THREAD
:agreement6: exactly
payton aint as good as brady in the clutch

lets not forget how good of a season brady is having compared to payton
 7 years ago '07        #70
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 304 304
 Nautilus O said:
I'm tired of hearing "the colts only win 5 games w/o Peyton" argument. Being that he never gets hit you've never seen the colts play w/o Peyton Manning. When he's out the whole 1st team is out. Peyton is probably the smartest QB of all time, but Tom Brady is a better qb and has the greater career too.

Peyton pre snap

[pic - click to view]

Peyton in the clutch

[pic - click to view]

I am too...people can magically see into the future or something. Im sorry but if anyone thinks Hoyer would have got 7 wins or more with this team its pure hate
 01-07-2011, 07:10 AM         #71
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 murdamuzik4 said:

thread/
Ray-Ray>>>...AND they won that game
 7 years ago '05        #72
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
You're right Rex because Peyton hasn't had the same offensive genius in Tom Moore his whole f**king career. No...Stay hiring n*ggas on your team to f**k your wifes feet and shut the f**k up.
 01-07-2011, 10:05 AM         #73
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Manning CONSTANTLY and I mean CONSTANTLY chokes in the playoffs. If were talking reg season he s**ts on Brady heavy but playoffs Thats what makes Brady better.
Manning s**ts on Brady in the regular season? Are you retarded?
 01-07-2011, 10:07 AM         #74
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
45-3

4 TDs no INTs

[pic - click to view]

01-07-2011, 10:10 AM         #75
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Not to mention they never have a running game, he had a bad 4 game stretch by his standards and he still put up over 4000 yards
He threw the ball 600 f**king times against the Skins, Jags, and Texans. Texans D is worst than any Brady faced. But throwing it 600 times will get you 4,000 yards any season from a good QB.

Ask him to stop throwing 42 times a night and see how the run game is.
 01-07-2011, 10:12 AM         #76
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I10YELLABOI29 said:
i'm not a fan of neither but you best believe "IF" they get paast the colts rex is going to draw up something to stop the patriots......that cat won't lose to the pats again. remember the pats are good but they are incredibly soft.....if you buck on they azz they will turncoat quick.
Soft huh?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #77
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 17 17
if im repeating what anyone has already said i apologize but f reading all those posts:

with that being said....Rex Ryan is a funny dude but yet he is a joke....He is just stating this a week before he plays the Colts so that Manning will go easy on them....He is still butt hurt over that beating Tom Brady gave him a few weeks back...Better hope the colts take yall out Rexy cause if you get a chance to come to New England, Brady is going for the knockout in round 3.

I think both QB's are good at what they do....Petyon is good at studying and play calling at the line but Brady is good at winning Super Bowls...which one matters the most to you guys??
 7 years ago '10        #78
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,353 | Props total: 9589 9589
 UcantCme said:
if im repeating what anyone has already said i apologize but f reading all those posts:

with that being said....Rex Ryan is a funny dude but yet he is a joke....He is just stating this a week before he plays the Colts so that Manning will go easy on them....He is still butt hurt over that beating Tom Brady gave him a few weeks back...Better hope the colts take yall out Rexy cause if you get a chance to come to New England, Brady is going for the knockout in round 3.

I think both QB's are good at what they do....Petyon is good at studying and play calling at the line but Brady is good at winning Super Bowls...which one matters the most to you guys??
Plz what kind of soft sh!t is that 2 say?:lachen001:
 7 years ago '10        #79
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 17 17
 Blkboipurp said:
Plz what kind of soft sh!t is that 2 say?:lachen001:
How is that soft?
 7 years ago '10        #80
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,353 | Props total: 9589 9589
 UcantCme said:
How is that soft?
Hope 2 be takin out by the colts so you won't see New England?Yea thats pretty soft.This is the playoffs,anything can happen
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy