Rex Ryan praises Peyton Manning and disses Tom Brady

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-08-2011, 03:10 PM         #201
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JNyiri77 said:
and you didnt even acknowledge any of the information i posted with Cassel and Weis
Explain? Who is the system, Weis or Bill? If Weis is the system who made Brady dominate this season, if its Bill who made Cassel do so good this season?

Chiefs lead the league in rushing, the 08 Pats had the best rushing attack since the 83 Pats, they had a much weaker schedule and lost to the elite teams (PIT,IND,SD) so how does this make Brady any less of the QB he is? Come up with something more concrete than this fallacy you are promoting here. Fact is the 08 Pats were QB friendly compared to the 07/09/10 etc. Pats who won games mostly off the strength of Brady, a QB who can produce regardless of an arbitrary and non existent 'system'
 7 years ago '04        #202
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 JNyiri77 said:
Matt Cassel is my argument. Yes he had a pretty similar team to the one that Brady went 16-0 with but he hadnt started since what high school? and came out and did something Brady didn't even do system

then he goes to KC and has a s**tty yr, then they bring in Weis and the system and he's having a career yr

[pic - click to view]

*close thread*
 7 years ago '08        #203
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
 smokeweed101. said:
The word system is an automatic sign of hate, it means 'I can't argue against Brady so I will use some arbitrary concept to discredit him instead, with no logical explanation for how it makes sense'.
I agree with this, Brady would go ham on any team. He's just a great quarterback. He's one of the best to ever to do it and it aint because of "the system"

Last edited by Arson; 01-08-2011 at 03:32 PM..
 01-10-2011, 12:29 PM         #204
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
He is also 10-6 in the Chiefs system, hmm is Bill coaching two teams here or is Matt a good QB?
A Chiefs system that was put together by Belichick disciples and is basically New England Mid-West...

And as was confirmed Yesterday, Cassell is not a good QB...

Dude completed like 7 Passes and had 3 INT's.
 01-10-2011, 12:34 PM         #205
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
And as was confirmed Yesterday, Cassell is not a good QB...
Cmon man, stop that s**t. Eli had worse games against worse D's and we both know he is a good QB, stop f**king hating.

One game and you pop up with that bull.
 01-10-2011, 12:54 PM         #206
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Cmon man, stop that s**t. Eli had worse games against worse D's and we both know he is a good QB, stop f**king hating.

One game and you pop up with that bull.
Eli in his entire Career has never went:

9/18, 70 yds, 0TD, 3 INT's

Let alone in a playoff game...

Let me simply this for you for a second... Take names away, take the games whatever... And give Cassell Vick's Stats from yesterday... And give Vick Cassell's stats from yestday...

You know damn well you'd be thrashing Vick, and praising Cassell and using it as proof that the guy actually is a good QB.

I only bring up Vick because he's someone I remember you s**tting on a lot lately...

Cassell gave a sub-Trent Dilfer performance yesterday... There is no way around it.

Dude isn't a very good QB...

He'll most likely be back to being backup in 3-4 years...
 01-10-2011, 12:58 PM         #207
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You are an Eli fan and he is the king of having random s**t games from time to time throwing multiple picks against the Vikings and Eagles, even the Packers this year. Cassel had a better season than Eli, has a better career start than Eli, Brady threw 3 picks in the same spot as Cassel but he is the best in the league you are hating hard. Easily the worst post I have seen from you in some time. He will be fine for years to come, he is definitely a good QB.

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 01-10-2011 at 01:01 PM..
 01-10-2011, 01:00 PM         #208
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also Vick is a good player, I say he sucks at throwing which is true, he has played way more than Cassel and hasn't changed that run first mentality, it doesn't change the fact that you are trashing Cassel for one game when Eli, Peyton, Brady etc. have done worse (with better weapons).

Your favorite QB Peyton in his early playoff days used to throw picks like a mad man with f**king Harrison, cmon man.

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 01-10-2011 at 01:04 PM..
 01-10-2011, 01:11 PM         #209
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cassel f**king sucks and anyone attempting to argue otherwise needs to watch more football and not just check stats.
 01-10-2011, 01:11 PM         #210
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
You are an Eli fan and he is the king of having random s**t games from time to time throwing multiple picks against the Vikings and Eagles, even the Packers this year. Cassel had a better season than Eli, has a better career start than Eli, Brady threw 3 picks in the same spot as Cassel but he is the best in the league you are hating hard. Easily the worst post I have seen from you in some time. He will be fine for years to come, he is definitely a good QB.
Cassel did not have a better year than Eli...

Eli turned the ball over a ton of times... But minus that, Eli had a great year... Statistically, probably his best.

And I'm just telling you how I see it...

Anyone who watched that game yesterday, and can straight face say that Cassell did anything but give one of the worst performances by a QB in the playoffs in memory, then they're lying.

We'll see how good Cassel is next year with Wies leaving...

I still see the the guy as a modern day Scott Mitchell.
 01-10-2011, 01:15 PM         #211
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Cassel did not have a better year than Eli...

Eli turned the ball over a ton of times... But minus that, Eli had a great year... Statistically, probably his best.

And I'm just telling you how I see it...

Anyone who watched that game yesterday, and can straight face say that Cassell did anything but give one of the worst performances by a QB in the playoffs in memory, then they're lying.

We'll see how good Cassel is next year with Wies leaving...

I still see the the guy as a modern day Scott Mitchell.
Eli threw 0 Tds and 3 picks as well against the Panthers in his first playoff game, Ravens D is better. Go write a paragraph of excuses.

I bet if Cassel had a lucky catch to win a ring you would have 30 reasons why it wasn't nothing special, hypocrite. You said the other day you were shocked I give Eli credit but I have said for years he is top 10, Cassel is moving up there too, you are the one hating and discrediting man.

Peyton threw 1 TDs and 4 INTs against us one playoff game but you will excuse that a long with his Bro's playoff debut, f**k out of here.
 7 years ago '05        #212
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
pats fan need to clam down lets rmr here u havent won s**t since 2005 so all this big talk needs to stop. Yea u guys are the fravor to win it all no lie but how manying times has the frav won and the jets has the rite makeup to win there gonna have to play damn near perfect that's no doubt but i think they can do it
 7 years ago '05        #213
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
does smokeweed 101 get money for all this Pat d!ckSUCKING HES DOING GEEZ

n*gga is in every thread talking crap all day everyday i bet if they dont win he going ghost for a good min talking alot of ish homie
 01-10-2011, 01:28 PM         #214
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
pats fan need to clam down lets rmr here u havent won s**t since 2005 so all this big talk needs to stop. Yea u guys are the fravor to win it all no lie but how manying times has the frav won and the jets has the rite makeup to win there gonna have to play damn near perfect that's no doubt but i think they can do it
Shut the f**k up man, you can't spell for s**t and say the same tired s**t, just f**k off.
 01-10-2011, 01:36 PM         #215
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Eli threw 0 Tds and 3 picks as well against the Panthers in his first playoff game, Ravens D is better. Go write a paragraph of excuses.

I bet if Cassel had a lucky catch to win a ring you would have 30 reasons why it wasn't nothing special, hypocrite. You said the other day you were shocked I give Eli credit but I have said for years he is top 10, Cassel is moving up there too, you are the one hating and discrediting man.

Peyton threw 1 TDs and 4 INTs against us one playoff game but you will excuse that a long with his Bro's playoff debut, f**k out of here.
Keep hyping the Kid up if it makes your boy look better, and taking shots any anyone who speaks the real...

We both know the truth...
 01-10-2011, 01:38 PM         #216
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Keep hyping the Kid up if it makes your boy look better, and taking shots any anyone who speaks the real...

We both know the truth...
Not even, he f**king sucked yesterday no excuses, just saying that it doesn't mean he sucks and will be a backup be real, you know Eli took the same lumps so stop jumping the gun.
 01-10-2011, 01:43 PM         #217
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Matt Cassel f**king sucks this year and every year he has ever played. He had probably the best running game in the NFL this year that was used to pad his stats. He got most of his touchdowns off of playaction inside the 10 or YAC due to chucking one to Bowe and him making a play.

At best Cassel is a below average game managing QB.
 7 years ago '08        #218
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
Had to take this from another forum

now let's see what my boy Thomas Brady had to deal with this season

Rank: 25th (every playoff team, with the exception of Seattle ranks higher)

The Patriots currently have 10 rookies on their active roster, not including Brandon Spikes who was suspended earlier in the season.

With 2 of his offensive threats being undrafted
Benjarvus Green-Ellis
Danny Woodhead

So... Brady is playing in the snow with a lousy defense, a bunch of receivers who have routinely dropped passes, ten rookies and two undrafted runningbacks. Now THAT's a great situation for a professional quarterback, brehs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago