Carolina Lost... Andrew Luck staying at Stanford

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #161
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
Today on Jim Rome they were saying Stanford's architecture program isn't even accredited. It's basically a liberal arts degree with an emphasis in architecture. He will have to go to grad school if he ever wants to be commissioned to design anything.
 7 years ago '07        #162
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14594 14594
^^ damn he really loves college or hates Carolina.
 7 years ago '04        #163
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 TH35 said:
^^ damn he really loves college or hates Carolina.
A guy with a PHd in architecture called in and said he's basically getting an art degree.
 7 years ago '08        #164
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
Once again this is a terrible financial move by Andrew Luck...Career wise we don't know but the odds are he's probably gonna be dope whenever he comes out if he stays healthy next year. Losing that all that bread tho do to the new CBA is a of epic proportions.

As far as what Carolina should do...fuk him he didn't wanna come to this Great City I live in so peace n*gga. @ my fellow Panther fans wanting D Will gone and Clausen to remain at QB.

Must I remind you what we had to listen to every Monday

[video - click to view]

01-08-2011, 12:33 AM         #165
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
Once again this is a terrible financial move by Andrew Luck...Career wise we don't know but the odds are he's probably gonna be dope whenever he comes out if he stays healthy next year. Losing that all that bread tho do to the new CBA is a of epic proportions.

As far as what Carolina should do...fuk him he didn't wanna come to this Great City I live in so peace n*gga. @ my fellow Panther fans wanting D Will gone and Clausen to remain at QB.

please explain to me the terrible financial move? i mean there is a rookie pay scale next year.. and they dont even know the amount he left on the table..

the NEW CBA WOULD BE SET IN MARCH BEFORE THE DRAFT there was no financial loss, hell hes got bread already anywase..
 01-08-2011, 12:37 AM         #166
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
Lol

To be honest though... idk if Luck would want to go to the Redskins...or if Washington is the right place for him. The organization hasn't been stable at all...firing head coaches left and right and there's always drama. Kind of like the Raiders in some ways...and we know who both of their owners are
i think it helps that he was born in DC also.. his father would be close for the games.. and the atmosphere should be clear by the time he comes out.. soon as we get all the bad seeds out.. hell outside of McNabb and Albert there wasn't really any problems everyone was on the same pages.. shanny learned from his mistakes and anyone that comes into this situation will fit our team morale and our schemes.. the ruff patch should be out of the way. Barring the off season trades/cuts of Mcnabb and Albert...
 7 years ago '05        #167
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 Mike Nitty said:

I don't know if you refering to me but Clausen has gotten more bulls**t said about him than Delhomme did in all his years in Carolina...Dude was a ROOKIE on a sorry a.ss team...It is rare a QB comes out is dominant especially on a team that was this bad..If Clausen doesn't show improvement next year then we should go look for another QB but if we always looking for Vets we'll never found out if we got a franchise QB or a Bust at QB....as far as the williams thing...stop fooling your self my mans..one of them is going to want to leave one day...mines well get Stewart ready and package Williams to get some good draft picks so we can build around the future...We probably won't be good next year but rebuilding isn't done in one season
 7 years ago '07        #168
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1350 1350
front office has some very tough decisions to make....
 7 years ago '04        #169
quentintre90 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
they should just give clausen another year... at people throwing a rookie under the bus wen he was on a s**tty team...jus give him one year if not then lets move on....people gave delhomme more a chance when he was the turnover machine
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago