Carolina Lost... Andrew Luck staying at Stanford

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-06-2011, 06:49 PM         #141
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
If your a Broncos fan you got to love this.

this gives us the perfect opportunity IMO, we start Tim Tebow and don't look back and if we are absolutely horrible with him as our starting QB we will be in position to get Luck obviously, but if Tebow improves and shows great signs in his development we will know that too if hes our future or not.

Luck staying whether you like it or not is the best thing that could have happened for us.

I think Carolina is now locked into the #1 pick and can't trade down even if they want to and I think they will now pick AJ Green at #1 or possibly Bowers if they like him a lot but personally I feel Bowers is a bit over hyped and will drop with his workouts.
this guy is the master of spinning s**t positively

7 years ago '04        #142
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
i guess you can say Carolina is unLUCKy
 7 years ago '04        #143
quentintre90 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
 Motion said:
i guess you can say Carolina is unLUCKy
...people given clausen no shot...with a healthy o-line, running game that is back to normal, with smith, gettis, lafell and maybe green or jones...clausen would do way better than he did last year...if not then well get a good pick next year and a new coach to start building that s**t again
 01-06-2011, 09:14 PM         #144
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
..I understand the importance and value of a degree, especially from a educational institution such as Stanford..but andrew luck is a f**king retard for chosing to return and not enter the nfl draft this year, for many reasons....number 1. his team will not be the same(KEY players and quite possibly the coach will be gone when he returns) 2. he will be losing 40-60 milli due to the new nfl rookie pay scale that they will start enforcing in the 2012 season and beyond 3. WHO THE f**k KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN ANOTHER YEAR?, none of us do..only god does. So why in the f**k would he risk getting injured, or just simply having a medicore/terrible season? if he doesn't keep up his performance and come out of next year as a shoe-in for the number 1 draft pick, he will in essence be losing more money than he stood to lose even if he was the number 1 pick w/the new salary for rookies....simply put it's an incredibly dumbass decision. If you know what your future holds, in terms of what career path you wish to take..why do you need an architectural degree? Just don't be an idiot with your money, like all those other pro atheletes who made millions upon millions in their career and a few years after retirement have nothing to show for it..(ex nba and current D league player antoine walker for example)..As far as I know Andrew Luck comes from a good family. His father played pro football. For god sakes he's going to an ivy league school. So i know for a fact he's not stupid enough to run through all the money he's projected to make in the NFL. If he stays healthy and continues to play great football, he will be set for LIFE once he leaves the nfl..so simply put there is no reason whatsoever for him to pursue a architectural degree...He must really love it @ stanford and his folks must really be in his ear about how important it is to get a college degree, especially when he's on the verge of doing so...but no matter how you look @ it the pro's of joining the draft this year heavily outweighs the pro's of returning to stanford and graduating w/a degree..oh well whatever happens to dude, I wish him the best..

rookie cap will start this year... hes not losing anything if he doesn't fall in the draft next year..

both peter king and adam sheftner stated this today.. people choose not to look so they can call him stupid.. luck HAS money hes not missing anything.. hes number 1 next year barring loss of a limb.. simple as that.
 7 years ago '05        #145
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 quentintre90 said:
...people given clausen no shot...with a healthy o-line, running game that is back to normal, with smith, gettis, lafell and maybe green or jones...clausen would do way better than he did last year...if not then well get a good pick next year and a new coach to start building that s**t again

Even without AJ Green I think our offense will be better...All we need is everybody HEALTHY....Clausen will improve maybe not Pro Bowl status but next year he maybeeee small chance sneak us in the playoffs
 7 years ago '09        #146
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 Lowkey18 said:
rookie cap will start this year... hes not losing anything if he doesn't fall in the draft next year..

both peter king and adam sheftner stated this today.. people choose not to look so they can call him stupid.. luck HAS money hes not missing anything.. hes number 1 next year barring loss of a limb.. simple as that.
what he said
 7 years ago '09        #147
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
 DoMieD said:
Well thats a good decision

Go ahead and hand Stanford the BCS title next year if Harbaugh returns
not so fast my friend. They lose 4 offensive linemen, a couple WRs and 4 defensive starters. I doubt they would win next year. USC will be better and Oregon is returning a lot from a team that is in the Title game this year and thats just challengers in the pac 10.
The SEC and Big 10 got some power coming back too and you know oklahoma and texas gonna bounce back
 7 years ago '12        #148
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
AJ Green will stay as well.
 7 years ago '07        #149
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1336 1336
oh well; cant knock him for getting that degree
 7 years ago '04        #150
XoStikoX 
space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 0 0
His LUCK will run out next season and he will suffer a career ending injury.
 7 years ago '08        #151
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,102 | Props total: 2824 2824
Start s3xy Rexy and go 2-14
 7 years ago '07        #152
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 XoStikoX said:
His LUCK will run out next season and he will suffer a career ending injury.
Not w/ that line that only gave up 4 sacks.
 7 years ago '07        #153
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
cant wait to hear Newton's decision
 7 years ago '04        #154
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,411 | Props total: 6377 6377
smart move Luck. Carolina better go for AJ Green and cut Smith
 7 years ago '05        #155
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 TH35 said:
Not w/ that line that only gave up 4 sacks.
He isn't going to have the same line....I don't wish harm to him but if he injurys himself next year and knocks himself out of the first round I won't say I won't laugh

Kadroan said:
smart move Luck. Carolina better go for AJ Green and cut Smith
Why do everybody on BX think we should cut Smith? He still better than 75% of the rest of the WRs in the league and that's a understatement with the QB he has had the past 2 years....like I told my homeboi tonight...if we could sign Vince Young...Get AJ Green...and keep all our other players and we a force again...but we need a real o line upgrade...
 7 years ago '07        #156
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
its crazy because our o-line was young and considered a beast just 2 years ago
 7 years ago '10        #157
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 17 17
wtf is wrong with you ppl that keep trying to bash steve smith....if he had a Tom Brady or Peyton Manning throwing to him he would be a top 3 reciever in the league no doubt....how is he a cancer to our team...because he has been carrying us since he has been there? name one year where he had a stacked wr core around him?

ad julio or aj and a healthy team and we are back in it with the top NFC teams plain and simple
 7 years ago '10        #158
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
It's actually refreshing to see an athlete put his education 1st and take his time. Luck has a good chance of being an NFL success. Smart...good kid with the right tools. And he plays soccer...as someone who also follows that sport that's huge in terms of footwork

It's funny though. When Myron Rolle did this he was criticized for not being "serious enough" about football
 7 years ago '10        #159
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 JCyclops said:
Start s3xy Rexy and go 2-14
Lol

To be honest though... idk if Luck would want to go to the Redskins...or if Washington is the right place for him. The organization hasn't been stable at all...firing head coaches left and right and there's always drama. Kind of like the Raiders in some ways...and we know who both of their owners are
 7 years ago '07        #160
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Majestic_GMMB said:
He isn't going to have the same line....I don't wish harm to him but if he injurys himself next year and knocks himself out of the first round I won't say I won't laugh
When was the last time that happened to a college QB?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
2 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy