Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-06-2011, 04:19 PM         #121
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
He can always go back to school. College credits don't expire. He can go back 15 years from now and finish from where he left off. If he wants his degree that badly he can take online classes and finish up over the next year or two. What does he have left, two semesters worth?

This is an extremely poor decision but I hope he doesn't regret it because I really enjoy watching him play and I'd like to see him succeed at the next level.
but you guys are going off the a.ssumption he gets hurt.. look what happen to Sam Bradford.. and hes better than him.. Barring a loss of a leg or a arm hes in the same position next year..
 7 years ago '07        #122
mross16 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,473 | Props total: 1710 1710
I think luck's dumbass needs to go listen to the skits on college dropout...he could always go back and get his degree, but you just can't jump up and be the #1 pick in the nfl draft whenever you want...luck lost
 7 years ago '05        #123
j-real 
space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
bad move andrew....bad move
 7 years ago '07        #124
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 hockeythug said:
I hope he stays 2 more years
 01-06-2011, 04:26 PM         #125
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao at n*ggas saying this dude is dumb. First of all there might be a lockout next year and there is no certainty there will even be an NFL season. Secondly the CBA will have expired by the time the draft comes around and the owners want a rookie wage scale so there won't be any draftees with more guaranteed money than Tom Brady; no more huge contracts for unproven players. Also he may not want to play for Carolina seeing as they don't even have a coach yet and that they have a cancer in Steve Smith there. Him staying isn't a bad choice when you really consider all the particulars that factored in his decision
 7 years ago '07        #126
mross16 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,473 | Props total: 1710 1710
Oh yeah I'm a panthers fan by the way lol
 7 years ago '04        #127
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
to be honest, I think this is a sign that there is a lockout looming. Andrew's dad is close with the commissioner and this all points to a lockout...Carolina is my squad, but if there is football next year, then we will still suck and might get him next year, which dude can pull an Eli and end up with Harbaugh...
 7 years ago '05        #128
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 Youngin19 said:
lmao at n*ggas saying this dude is dumb. First of all there might be a lockout next year and there is no certainty there will even be an NFL season. Secondly the CBA will have expired by the time the draft comes around and the owners want a rookie wage scale so there won't be any draftees with more guaranteed money than Tom Brady; no more huge contracts for unproven players. Also he may not want to play for Carolina seeing as they don't even have a coach yet and that they have a cancer in Steve Smith there. Him staying isn't a bad choice when you really consider all the particulars that factored in his decision
Okay say there is a lock out....then he could GO BACK TO SCHOOL at that time...dude would be flithy rich...and I'm sure the professors are on his jock real hard and would let him slide on some s**t...Like I said I don't have a problem with Jimmy Clausen he was a rookie on a bad offensive team this year...All I can do is hope we draft right and Clausen has a k!ller year
 7 years ago '05        #129
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 UcantCme said:
cosign....but i would rather trade goodson and keep slash n dash

plus if clausen has another year under his belt and has smith, aj green or Julio Jones, gettis and lafell to throw to....no way we have a worst year
We would get next to nothing for Goodson...but AJ Green or Julio Jones would help us out even better...Fox didn't know how to call offense and neither did the offensive coordinator...We never had more than 3 WRs at a time out there and we was a more run first pass second team with that horrible a.ss line how did anybosy expect Clausen to do good? I think we should draft DT from Auburn and build our offense through FA
 01-06-2011, 04:42 PM         #130
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Okay say there is a lock out....then he could GO BACK TO SCHOOL at that time...dude would be flithy rich...and I'm sure the professors are on his jock real hard and would let him slide on some s**t...Like I said I don't have a problem with Jimmy Clausen he was a rookie on a bad offensive team this year...All I can do is hope we draft right and Clausen has a k!ller year
but he won't be elgible to play college football. He'd be sitting out a whole year from football and he won't be getting a pay check[NFL players do not get paid during a lockout]. He wouldn't have any money saved up because he was never in the league and in order to stay at Stanford he would have to pay his own tuition[Stanford is expensive as f**k] because he would no longer be on scholarship.

He's not missing out on a huge pay check either. He won't be getting paid like Bradford. A rookie wage scale will be implemented, you can bet on that
 7 years ago '07        #131
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
but you guys are going off the a.ssumption he gets hurt.. look what happen to Sam Bradford.. and hes better than him.. Barring a loss of a leg or a arm hes in the same position next year..
Inconclusive evidence only thing he has on him is mobility, he should be better though Luck 5 stars ... Bradford was 3. Bradford is about to get that offensive rookie of the year award though. Lets see if Luck can get it in 2 years.
 7 years ago '07        #132
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 TH35 said:
Inconclusive evidence only thing he has on him is mobility, he should be better though Luck 5 stars ... Bradford was 3. Bradford is about to get that offensive rookie of the year award though. Lets see if Luck can get it in 2 years.
whatever to protect oklahoma
 7 years ago '07        #133
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Syphernix said:
whatever to protect oklahoma
I'm saying don't jump the gun on s**t that hasn't happened yet .
 7 years ago '08        #134
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Only way he isn't our RB next year is if Jerry Richardson f**ks up or some other team offers D'Angelo Williams alot of money...And If thats the case Peace out...Stewart is just as good and Goodson is a solid number 2...got to work on that fumbling and we straight...All I'm saying is the Bears fans got to stop acting like their offense is good...Its Average at best....AT BEST
 7 years ago '04        #135
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
If your a Broncos fan you got to love this.

this gives us the perfect opportunity IMO, we start Tim Tebow and don't look back and if we are absolutely horrible with him as our starting QB we will be in position to get Luck obviously, but if Tebow improves and shows great signs in his development we will know that too if hes our future or not.

Luck staying whether you like it or not is the best thing that could have happened for us.

I think Carolina is now locked into the #1 pick and can't trade down even if they want to and I think they will now pick AJ Green at #1 or possibly Bowers if they like him a lot but personally I feel Bowers is a bit over hyped and will drop with his workouts.
 7 years ago '07        #136
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:

this gives us the perfect opportunity IMO, we start Tim Tebow and don't look back and if we are absolutely horrible with him as our starting QB we will be in position to get Luck obviously, but if Tebow improves and shows great signs in his development we will know that too if hes our future or not.

Luck staying whether you like it or not is the best thing that could have happened for us.

I think Carolina is now locked into the #1 pick and can't trade down even if they want to and I think they will now pick AJ Green at #1 or possibly Bowers if they like him a lot but personally I feel Bowers is a bit over hyped and will drop with his workouts.
I don't know he's pretty athletic for a DE.
 7 years ago '08        #137
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 K1Entertainment said:

If Bowers ends up dropping cause of workouts I'd rather have Fairley
 7 years ago '05        #138
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
but he won't be elgible to play college football. He'd be sitting out a whole year from football and he won't be getting a pay check[NFL players do not get paid during a lockout]. He wouldn't have any money saved up because he was never in the league and in order to stay at Stanford he would have to pay his own tuition[Stanford is expensive as f**k] because he would no longer be on scholarship.

He's not missing out on a huge pay check either. He won't be getting paid like Bradford. A rookie wage scale will be implemented, you can bet on that
So he would get none of his guarenteed money? And If his dad and family so well off like everybody keep saying his dad can pay for his tuiton....or get a loan...He got enought evidence to prove he worth it...once in sign a agent he would get all the money he needed..and if Stanford sucks next year then he wasted time and money next year
 7 years ago '05        #139
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
 Tecnique said:
What has D Will has shown you that Johnathan Stewart hasn't? 2 years ago Williams had more games under his belt and hiim and stew still ended up having the same amount of yards....they have 2 different styles...but I would take healthy Stewart over Williams...
 7 years ago '07        #140
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 Jralez said:
this makes 0 sense. his head coach is leaving and his stock is at an all time high. This dude must dread going to Carolina
..I understand the importance and value of a degree, especially from a educational institution such as Stanford..but andrew luck is a f**king retard for chosing to return and not enter the nfl draft this year, for many reasons....number 1. his team will not be the same(KEY players and quite possibly the coach will be gone when he returns) 2. he will be losing 40-60 milli due to the new nfl rookie pay scale that they will start enforcing in the 2012 season and beyond 3. WHO THE f**k KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN ANOTHER YEAR?, none of us do..only god does. So why in the f**k would he risk getting injured, or just simply having a medicore/terrible season? if he doesn't keep up his performance and come out of next year as a shoe-in for the number 1 draft pick, he will in essence be losing more money than he stood to lose even if he was the number 1 pick w/the new salary for rookies....simply put it's an incredibly dumbass decision. If you know what your future holds, in terms of what career path you wish to take..why do you need an architectural degree? Just don't be an idiot with your money, like all those other pro atheletes who made millions upon millions in their career and a few years after retirement have nothing to show for it..(ex nba and current D league player antoine walker for example)..As far as I know Andrew Luck comes from a good family. His father played pro football. For god sakes he's going to an ivy league school. So i know for a fact he's not stupid enough to run through all the money he's projected to make in the NFL. If he stays healthy and continues to play great football, he will be set for LIFE once he leaves the nfl..so simply put there is no reason whatsoever for him to pursue a architectural degree...He must really love it @ stanford and his folks must really be in his ear about how important it is to get a college degree, especially when he's on the verge of doing so...but no matter how you look @ it the pro's of joining the draft this year heavily outweighs the pro's of returning to stanford and graduating w/a degree..oh well whatever happens to dude, I wish him the best..
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago