Carolina Lost... Andrew Luck staying at Stanford

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-06-2011, 03:44 PM         #101
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
The Current CBA expires on In March of 2011. So by the time the draft comes around a new pay scale should be implemented. He won't be missing out on a huge contract.
what SO many ppl are missing...
 7 years ago '05        #102
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
If there is a lockout, would he be getting paid?
 01-06-2011, 03:47 PM         #103
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
Yes i do, why would he leave...he loves playing with stewart...i didnt say base it off of last year you dipsh*t, he was hurt most of the year....if im not mistaken they set a record the year before....and either one of our running backs are better than forte...what has he proved? he!! goodson could be put in the same conversation as forte....and yea your QB but again we started a rookie. and lets not forget who was manning down that d line for you guys...yea a Carolina boy...so stfu about me not know what im talking about...your offense blows donkey d*ck and you are only where you are because of your defense and your weak a$$ schedule.

and if we added either of those guys to our team and got orton it would make us so much better....who you gonna double team? you wont be able to double smith anymore(which he still makes plays anyways) and you arent going to double Green or Jones...and if you do you are leaving someone else open....lets watch what we say before criticizing someone else next time
it wont be deangelo's choice to stay. how has stewart proved he is better than forte? thanks for letting peppers go, i guess you can be happy bout the fact he used to play for you
how you gonna draft green or jones? only way you are getting green is drafting him first and that aint gonna happen. you would have to trade back into the first to get julio and that wont happen. so maybe you should get your iq up a bit before you think you made some good points?
 7 years ago '12        #104
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Well thats a good decision

Go ahead and hand Stanford the BCS title next year if Harbaugh returns
 7 years ago '04        #105
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 JNyiri77 said:
Leinart #1?

he was in the discussion of being #1 in 2005

that's why it was a big deal when he stayed, came out in 06 and was down to 10
 01-06-2011, 03:51 PM         #106
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i doubt williams returns.. only way imo he returns is if they get a big named head coach or the other teams low ball him and carolina offers him the around about same..

@kmstokes id rather pass on him go after Soliai NT out of Miami... Davin Joseph RG out of Tampa (direct connection to Bruce Allen since Allen drafted him, and hes 27)... Ryan Harris RT out of Denver (Shanny drafted him and hes 25)... Lamar Woodley is a guy i hope we go after his LB coach i believe is with us now and they were really close.. since there will probably be no Franchise tag in the new CBA getting him could be more real than you think.. him and rak on each side.. OMFG.

But those are 4 people i would go after only 2 will cost us a good amount Woodley and Joseph but we stand a 33 mill in cap space right now.. after the trades of McNabb and Albert we should be north of 40 mill something i think we can make waves with.
 7 years ago '05        #107
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Andrew Luck is a f**king idiot. That is all I have to say. He's the guaranteed #1 pick whether Carolina selects him or trades out of the top spot. How do you pass on that opportunity for a college degree that will be useless to him? I could see if he played for a program favored to win the BCS title, but no way in hell is Stanford going undefeated in the Pac 10 AND taking out an SEC team in the title game without Jim Harbaugh.
 7 years ago '10        #108
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 17 17
 JCWhy83 said:
it wont be deangelo's choice to stay. how has stewart proved he is better than forte? thanks for letting peppers go, i guess you can be happy bout the fact he used to play for you
how you gonna draft green or jones? only way you are getting green is drafting him first and that aint gonna happen. you would have to trade back into the first to get julio and that wont happen. so maybe you should get your iq up a bit before you think you made some good points?
what makes you think forte is better than stewart? why on earth would they let wiliams go? what and start goodson...he!! naw.....and we let peppers go because he was being a little winey b*tch that quit on us until he knew he had to show what he could do to sign a big contract...and he was my 2nd favorite player but he fell off...

and how do you figure it couldnt happen...unless you havent noticed we do have the #1 overall pick, in my eyes that means we can pick who ever the fuk we want...would it be the smartest choice maybe, maybe not...depends on what the new coach wants but we could pick either if we wanted....so what of that shows that i need to get my IQ up??
 7 years ago '06        #109
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 Lowkey18 said:
i doubt williams returns.. only way imo he returns is if they get a big named head coach or the other teams low ball him and carolina offers him the around about same..

@kmstokes id rather pass on him go after Soliai NT out of Miami... Davin Joseph RG out of Tampa (direct connection to Bruce Allen since Allen drafted him, and hes 27)... Ryan Harris RT out of Denver (Shanny drafted him and hes 25)... Lamar Woodley is a guy i hope we go after his LB coach i believe is with us now and they were really close.. since there will probably be no Franchise tag in the new CBA getting him could be more real than you think.. him and rak on each side.. OMFG.

But those are 4 people i would go after only 2 will cost us a good amount Woodley and Joseph but we stand a 33 mill in cap space right now.. after the trades of McNabb and Albert we should be north of 40 mill something i think we can make waves with.

But I know you wouldn't disagree that we need a backup for Torain because I'm sure Portis isn't coming back. I think we need a speed back I think thats been lacking in our offense.
 7 years ago '04        #110
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
it might be a bit of a reach bt y not draft aj green.. try to surround clausen with something better and maybe he takes a leap
 7 years ago '05        #111
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 kmstokes said:
Is Williams returning? I want him on the Skinz
Jerry Richardson says he wants to build through the Drafts So I don't think he would let D'Angelo Williams go...Even though I see one eventually leaving soon because Its too much good RBs back there Goodson was even showing out this year...But I wouldn't let him go without some good Draft Picks...I think Jerry Richardson said he wasn't signing nobody till after a CBA deal was done so I don't know that could screw us up too..
 7 years ago '09        #112
devilinsider 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,220 | Props total: 1770 1770
We start Clausen again and we're gonna have Luck next year regardless. lol
 01-06-2011, 04:02 PM         #113
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hes still gonna go to Carolina, there gonna be even worse next year they have a bunch of guys who are free agents who will probably test the market.. every team got better this year except them.. if they are smart they will draft AJ Green and wait out the year.. Steve Smiths on his way out so there gonna need someone for Luck to throw to..
 7 years ago '05        #114
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 JCWhy83 said:
i would bet that deangelo wont be there next year. stewart isnt better than forte. forte is a complete every down back. stewart will play two downs and give way to goodson on 3rd downs. stewart doesnt catch passes and fumbles more than forte with similar production on the ground
Only way he isn't our RB next year is if Jerry Richardson f**ks up or some other team offers D'Angelo Williams alot of money...And If thats the case Peace out...Stewart is just as good and Goodson is a solid number 2...got to work on that fumbling and we straight...All I'm saying is the Bears fans got to stop acting like their offense is good...Its Average at best....AT BEST
 01-06-2011, 04:05 PM         #115
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
But I know you wouldn't disagree that we need a backup for Torain because I'm sure Portis isn't coming back. I think we need a speed back I think thats been lacking in our offense.
id much rather make Torain the premier back and sure the line up.. Torain is good when he has blockers.. look how good he ran on tampa bay when we blocked. we can target Noel Devine or another back in 2012. small shifty back like Dion Lewis or Lamichael James..

for people calling him a idiot i dont see how.. he has something to fall back on after football (where a high percent of the athletes blow threw their money) his dad is a AD at WVU and theres most likely going to be a rookie pay scale this year.. thing about the locker situation is that he went back to less talent.. next year Stanford has a pretty good recruiting class and i believe they lose like 1 olinemen from the group they had now that allowed 4 f**king sacks. lol.. Its not as bad as people making it out to be.
 7 years ago '10        #116
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Only way he isn't our RB next year is if Jerry Richardson f**ks up or some other team offers D'Angelo Williams alot of money...And If thats the case Peace out...Stewart is just as good and Goodson is a solid number 2...got to work on that fumbling and we straight...All I'm saying is the Bears fans got to stop acting like their offense is good...Its Average at best....AT BEST
cosign....but i would rather trade goodson and keep slash n dash

plus if clausen has another year under his belt and has smith, aj green or Julio Jones, gettis and lafell to throw to....no way we have a worst year
 7 years ago '10        #117
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
id much rather make Torain the premier back and sure the line up.. Torain is good when he has blockers.. look how good he ran on tampa bay when we blocked. we can target Noel Devine or another back in 2012. small shifty back like Dion Lewis or Lamichael James..

for people calling him a idiot i dont see how.. he has something to fall back on after football (where a high percent of the athletes blow threw their money) his dad is a AD at WVU and theres most likely going to be a rookie pay scale this year.. thing about the locker situation is that he went back to less talent.. next year Stanford has a pretty good recruiting class and i believe they lose like 1 olinemen from the group they had now that allowed 4 f**king sacks. lol.. Its not as bad as people making it out to be.
stanford had 3 5th year seniors on the starting 0-line this year...so that part of the offense will get worse...and if Harbaugh leaves thats a big loss as well....i dont bash him on the fact of wanting to get his education but he can always go back....if he wasnt the #1 overall pick i would say stay in school but you cant pass up an opportunity like that
 01-06-2011, 04:16 PM         #118
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
stanford had 3 5th year seniors on the starting 0-line this year...so that part of the offense will get worse...and if Harbaugh leaves thats a big loss as well....i dont bash him on the fact of wanting to get his education but he can always go back....if he wasnt the #1 overall pick i would say stay in school but you cant pass up an opportunity like that
my mistake i thought i only saw 1 linemen that was a senior.. imo i don't see this as a big deal.. only way its a big deal is if he loses a limb.. Sam Bradford was out all year still number 1 pick and Luck is better than Bradford.. Hes not getting big money same pay scale next 2 years.. i dont see the big deal.. hes number 1 pick either year.. he could walk in and do iffy and still be number 1.
 7 years ago '05        #119
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
He can always go back to school. College credits don't expire. He can go back 15 years from now and finish from where he left off. If he wants his degree that badly he can take online classes and finish up over the next year or two. What does he have left, two semesters worth?

This is an extremely poor decision but I hope he doesn't regret it because I really enjoy watching him play and I'd like to see him succeed at the next level.
 7 years ago '04        #120
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
I hope he stays 2 more years
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy