Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4833 4833
 Tecnique said:
Carolina lost...yeah we did.

We'll pick up Bowers or Fairley...be awful again next year and grab Luck with the first pick of the 2012 NFL draft

You cant escape Destiny Andrew
 7 years ago '05        #82
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 4410 4410
Jake Locker won.
 7 years ago '08        #83
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12206 12206
Carolina aint lose s**t...I'd take Luck if that's what management wanted seeing as I live in Charlotte but he wasn't my first choice.

We got plenty options

Donovan
Vince
Trade down and Grab Cam which would be my choice.

Who I don't want is Kyle Orton or Jake Locker

We aint lose, Luck lost....New CBA Pending (could lose Millions) not to mention he might not go #1 next year
 01-06-2011, 03:07 PM         #84
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t we should get cam newton
 01-06-2011, 03:09 PM         #85
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
You are a f*cking idiot....you should be banned from bx just for that comment...and this coming from a bears fan? name one star player on offense you have better than ours....smith trumphs your whole wr core alone....slash n dash are the best duo in the league and your qb is either awesome or plays like a division II qb....

now all we need to do is draft either Aj Green or julio Jones and either risk giving Clausen some more time or find a way to trade for Orton....that would put us back into contention in the NFC no doubt
you want to call someone else an idiot when your post is dumb as f**k.
you really expect deangelo to be there next year? and how were they the best duo in the league when they did pretty much nothing this year? by the way forte > stewart cutler > your "qbs". steve smith is the only wr you have unless you want to count david gettis how is drafting a wr(which you wont get either of the guys you are talking bout) and trading for orton gonna make you a contender?
 7 years ago '10        #86
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,909 | Props total: 33 33
 Mike Nitty said:
Carolina aint lose s**t...I'd take Luck if that's what management wanted seeing as I live in Charlotte but he wasn't my first choice.

We got plenty options

Donovan
Vince

We aint lose, Luck lost....New CBA Pending (could lose Millions) not to mention he might not go #1 next year
Vince...He!! no
Cam Newton....NFL bust
McNabb is the only one i would give a shot

and Orton did good this year until he was pulled by McDaniels, which not to mention got fired, all because of Tebows name, not his ability.

Locker was looked at as the number one pick for years and he has one bad season and now all of a sudden he sucks? You really think he could do any worst than what we have currently?
 7 years ago '07        #87
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 Mike Nitty said:

We got plenty options

Donovan
Vince

i see you listening 610 the fan too

motherf**kers believe in cam newton down here all of a sudden (fans) saying well cam had the best passing efficiency in NCAA history...

funny as hell listening to this s**t

also again to richardson...shouldn't have held that press conference
 7 years ago '10        #88
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Syphernix said:
i see you listening 610 the fan too

motherf**kers believe in cam newton down here all of a sudden (fans) saying well cam had the best passing efficiency in NCAA history...

funny as hell listening to this s**t

also again to richardson...shouldn't have held that press conference
yea his PR man should be fired for letting him go out and pretty much say hey im hear to make money, not spend money and win....steve smith should punch him in the face on his way out.
 01-06-2011, 03:15 PM         #89
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmstokes said:
Carolinas situation is not as bad as you guys make it out to be and I don't like them, they are a qb in which I think they should keep Clausen now and some wide outs away from being pretty good. They probably need to make some moves on the ol too.
y'all need an oline to protect clausen first...

then again we passed on Matt Ryan for Jake Long and look at us now
 7 years ago '06        #90
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 JNyiri77 said:

I don't like the Carolina Panthers, I was just pointing out that they can build if done right.

I like the Redskins but that's not much better though
 7 years ago '08        #91
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 JNyiri77 said:

Getting Jeff Otah back and grabbing a Guard in the draft/Free Agency will be enough for our line. We dont have to revamp our whole line, our right side was pretty much non-existent all year.
 7 years ago '04        #92
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
nah, carolina can just get him next year at #2 or #3 and pay him much less money after the new CBA is in place...
 7 years ago '05        #93
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 JCWhy83 said:
you really expect deangelo to be there next year? and how were they the best duo in the league when they did pretty much nothing this year? by the way forte > stewart cutler > your "qbs". steve smith is the only wr you have unless you want to count david gettis how is drafting a wr(which you wont get either of the guys you are talking bout) and trading for orton gonna make you a contender?
Really...Yeah Bears fans are proving they dumb as hell..D'angelo Williams will be there next year and If he isn't Stewart is still better than Forte...Stop acting stupid n*gga...I'll give y'all QB over us because WE PLAYED A f**kING ROOKIE....Stop acting like y'all offense is Superior...I'll admit this wasn't our year but name one year the Bears offense has been any kind of threat in the NFL....this decade
 7 years ago '05        #94
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 kmstokes said:
Carolinas situation is not as bad as you guys make it out to be and I don't like them, they are a qb in which I think they should keep Clausen now and some wide outs away from being pretty good. They probably need to make some moves on the ol too.

Dudes acting like we was the worse offense ever...We will get better...sign O-Line...Get D-Will and Stewart back healthy and Otah then focus on making that defense better...Maybe sign a Veteran WR too...Atleast I would
 7 years ago '10        #95
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 JCWhy83 said:
Yes i do, why would he leave...he loves playing with stewart...i didnt say base it off of last year you dipsh*t, he was hurt most of the year....if im not mistaken they set a record the year before....and either one of our running backs are better than forte...what has he proved? he!! goodson could be put in the same conversation as forte....and yea your QB but again we started a rookie. and lets not forget who was manning down that d line for you guys...yea a Carolina boy...so stfu about me not know what im talking about...your offense blows donkey d*ck and you are only where you are because of your defense and your weak a$$ schedule.

and if we added either of those guys to our team and got orton it would make us so much better....who you gonna double team? you wont be able to double smith anymore(which he still makes plays anyways) and you arent going to double Green or Jones...and if you do you are leaving someone else open....lets watch what we say before criticizing someone else next time
 7 years ago '04        #96
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 Liquid-Science said:
Jake Locker, Sam Bradford and Matt Leinart all recently turned down a chance at being the #1 pick and returned to school so it's not really beyond belief that Luck goes back to school
told ya

white boys don't have real urgency to leave school
 7 years ago '06        #97
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,712 | Props total: 1783 1783
 Majestic_GMMB said:

Dudes acting like we was the worse offense ever...We will get better...sign O-Line...Get D-Will and Stewart back healthy and Otah then focus on making that defense better...Maybe sign a Veteran WR too...Atleast I would
Is Williams returning? I want him on the Skinz
 01-06-2011, 03:42 PM         #98
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Current CBA expires on In March of 2011. So by the time the draft comes around a new pay scale should be implemented. He won't be missing out on a huge contract.
 01-06-2011, 03:43 PM         #99
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
Jake Locker, Sam Bradford and Matt Leinart all recently turned down a chance at being the #1 pick and returned to school so it's not really beyond belief that Luck goes back to school
Leinart #1?

01-06-2011, 03:43 PM         #100
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Really...Yeah Bears fans are proving they dumb as hell..D'angelo Williams will be there next year and If he isn't Stewart is still better than Forte...Stop acting stupid n*gga...I'll give y'all QB over us because WE PLAYED A f**kING ROOKIE....Stop acting like y'all offense is Superior...I'll admit this wasn't our year but name one year the Bears offense has been any kind of threat in the NFL....this decade
i would bet that deangelo wont be there next year. stewart isnt better than forte. forte is a complete every down back. stewart will play two downs and give way to goodson on 3rd downs. stewart doesnt catch passes and fumbles more than forte with similar production on the ground
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
81 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy