Jan 6 - God Was Behind Big Bang, Pope Says

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
160 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
91 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
qutaboi225 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 6301 6301
 iPod160 said:
this is the singular issue, the side-stepping of the actual beginning. I am saying I can envelop your theroy, meaning I can consume it and keep going. Ill give you evolution, its plausible. In order to think intelligently, all outcomes must be considered. What you are not facing is the actual START of THIS. Not the millions of years, bla bla bla, I will give you that. Im saying the start was created by SOMETHING, who knows who or what or when or how. The snowball was packed, and rolled down the hill by a force, if u follow the analogy. Things just dont HAPPEN. even evolution, something triggered the development of newer animals, mutations. these mutations occured because LIFE was already afoot. The Nexus of THIS is the issue, not what came after.
^^^this
 7 years ago '04        #162
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
Inserting God as some mysterious force in natural events is useless without there being even the beginnings of a working guess and testable evidence as to what "God" is as a force and how it operates. Just throwing it out there like this explains nothing, means nothing, and says nothing more than "I don't know" or "it just happened." It makes no logical sense to insert an effectively meaningless concept into a scientific theory.

Last edited by HHS; 01-08-2011 at 05:27 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #163
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 iPod160 said:
But u r in essence doing the same thing. You are taking a plausible solution away simply because u can't explain or accept it, but u want others to accept something from nothing, which has already been disprove. Open ur mind.
No, I'm not taking a plausible solution away. It's not even a solution, because you can't even begin to explain and offer evidence to suggest what this "God" is or how it operates, and how the mechanics of its involvement might work. It's basically just a word.
 7 years ago '07        #164
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 iPod160 said:
What? Why? If anything thus pope is losing guap shelling out for all the pedo s**t his minions did. Why is it so hard to believe that MAYBE some force caused life,the universe etc? Isn't it craziness to think that spontaneous combustion occurred? That theory was debunked years ago. Now I'm no catholic and I feel organized religion has to be replaced, but believing in s higher power doesn't automatically render someone. Stupid. I think its the opposite. If u think that the cosmos came about "just cause" see spontaneous combustion argument proven wrong. Sweetie, do not wish death upon another. Be nice
What? The guy is a MILLIONAIRE and lives a life of luxury, fact. Nothing says a belief in god like riding around London in a bullet proof car (true story) .

I have NO issue with people who believe in god, I don't know god doesn't exist for sure but I SURE have a problem with people who tell me evolution doesn't exist and the big bang theory doesn't have an ounce of truth to it. I have an issue with RELIGION and the s**t it feeds to people (anti abortion, anti homos3xual, pro s3xism) not god. I don't believe in jesus either I think it's a load of horses**t.

It's one thing to believe in god but to try and CLAIM a scientific theory on god, a theory your institution doesn't even agree with it's crazy.
 7 years ago '05        #165
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 iPod160 said:
this is the singular issue, the side-stepping of the actual beginning. I am saying I can envelop your theroy, meaning I can consume it and keep going. Ill give you evolution, its plausible. In order to think intelligently, all outcomes must be considered. What you are not facing is the actual START of THIS. Not the millions of years, bla bla bla, I will give you that. Im saying the start was created by SOMETHING, who knows who or what or when or how. The snowball was packed, and rolled down the hill by a force, if u follow the analogy. Things just dont HAPPEN. even evolution, something triggered the development of newer animals, mutations. these mutations occured because LIFE was already afoot. The Nexus of THIS is the issue, not what came after.
evolution isn't plausible, it's a fact.

and you don't know that the start was created by SOMETHING, you don't know how the start came about

i don't have a single problem with you believing what you want to believe, i just can't stand you retards trying to a.ssert your opinions as facts

you say that The Universe had to be started by something, because something cannot come from nothing, and that's 100% true, something cannot come from nothing.........

you're trying to use that fact as the basis of your argument, however once you say that, you have to say 'well, if something cannot come from nothing, and that means that something created The Universe, then what created the something that created The Universe?'

you can't say 'The Universe couldn't of always existed' and then say 'God always existed' or 'the thing that created The Universe always existed'

that's the problem with your argument, the logic you're trying to use to argue your position renders your position invalid
 7 years ago '05        #166
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 qutaboi225 said:
My point IS...even if evolution explains how life EVOLVED...it doesnt explain where it came from. I dont doubt that things mutate and change. however, something has to be responsible for the organism itself. Also, Where does all the material come from. was it just sitting in a self created warehouse until it decided to explode on its own. The theory sounds dumber than any religion
'Evolution' doesn't attempt to answer where life came from

that's what 'Abiogenesis' does
 7 years ago '05        #167
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
son,

you don't know what evolution is.

first, open up this webpage and type in 'evolution'

read that s**t, then go back to and type in 'abiogenesis'

read that s**t, then realize that your concept of the definition of 'evolution' is incorrect.
 01-08-2011, 06:22 PM         #168
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Evolution has nothing to do with the big bang

The very first atoms came from something that is just stating the obvious. Nothing came from nothing, everything that exists today has always existed in another form. There is no zero point for when there was nothingness and then all of a sudden atoms were created. The universe just doesn't work that way...
 01-08-2011, 06:26 PM         #169
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your the one that side stepped and changed the issue at hand. I was going to do it but he took it where I would have, you attempting to give us Evolution is pretty f**king crazy and shows where your head is.
 01-08-2011, 06:29 PM         #170
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No it is not f**king common knowledge, take your god damn tin foil hat and get the f**k out of this conversation because people like you ruin legitimate topics.
 7 years ago '05        #171
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 iPod160 said:
dude, ur an idiot. this wasnt about evolution, and you know it. we are talking of the big bang. focus. really, this always happens...someone cant prove what they think is right, and change the issue...

im out.

read my posts about big bang, this guy is trying to change the subject...if u want to do that, make a thread..but make it make sense:dancingcool:
nobody said this discussion was about evolution, you told me to show you how evolution explained the first atom

i told you that you didn't know what evolution was, then showed you what the thing you think you're talking about is

and that's still not what attempts to explain where matter came from

the short answer to that is 'we don't know'

we don't know because we can't track s**t back that far

but when you compress everything into one single thing, physics doesn't mean s**t, because physics needs at least two things to operate

and even if we finally do get to track it all back that far, we'll probably never be able to explain anything further back than that

i saw an example one time on Yahoo Answers or some s**t that explained it pretty well......if i have a bucket full of water and i throw it into the air, i can potentially track where every single drop of that water goes on the ground......but if i were to put all of that spilled water back into the bucket, i'd not be able to tell which drop of water fell in which place on the ground, because it's all been turned back into the same singularity again

but what you're trying to do is say 'see! you don't know!! it was God!!! ha-ha!!!!' when that's just not true

you think that because something cannot be explained at this moment that it will forever be impossible to explain it.......we used to not be able to explain why birds could fly and we couldn't, now we can........we used to not be able to explain why the sky was blue, now we can.........we used to not be able to explain gravity, now we can.....

your argument is f**ked broseph

Last edited by daliff89; 01-08-2011 at 06:49 PM..
 01-08-2011, 06:49 PM         #172
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Post some links or get the f**k out of the thread. If you have legitimate facts then please post them.
 7 years ago '05        #173
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
'the proof is out there!! huh? oh i've already told you about it once. do what? oh lord, i've already told you twice! look, i'm not going to spell it out for you, do some research!! i'm out.'

hooray conspiracy theorists
 01-08-2011, 06:57 PM         #174
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My bible? I am not religious and I think you are full of s**t with your claim. Unless you didn't articulate what you meant very well with your first comment. If you meant the leaders know there is no god and use it to keep people in check, then that is a different comment then what your original comment appeared to be implying.
 7 years ago '04        #175
qutaboi225 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 6301 6301
 daliff89 said:

'Evolution' doesn't attempt to answer where life came from

that's what 'Abiogenesis' does
which brings me back to my central point to all atheist...where does it all come from? Who cares how it evolved or why it works. Something or someone has to be responsible. Noone ever said that God was a human or human-like being. Religious people just believe that WE are not the most intelligent beings in the universe. Earth is a grain of sand in a Universe the size of all the beaches in the world. So how arrogant is it to believe that we just appeared outta nowhere and have NOTHING above us, when we can barely understand the environment around us. Big Bang, Evolution, No God, which ever you believe is a very ignorant and arrogant way to look at where we and the rest of the universe come from. You mean to tell me that humans are the highest authority in all that exist?
 01-08-2011, 08:45 PM         #176
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who ever claimed humans are the highest authority? And why does something have to be responsible?
And your basically asking what was around before time=0? Well you either go to the theory of relativity or you get an answer that is more philosophy then it is science(from what I know). I prefer the theory of relativity, but this is getting beyond our current scientific capabilities really. But just because we can't explain it right now doesn't mean some higher power created everything. Remember we are only a few years removed from riding horses

Last edited by -BigC-; 01-08-2011 at 08:58 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #177
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
"So God created man in his own image"

Lots of people say that God is human-like, give it human emotions, and even call it "He." Now that's arrogance.

Demanding some evidence before just a.ssuming the existence of this being, that's just reason.
 7 years ago '08        #178
phille126 
space
space
$580 | Props total: 284 284
a 2000 year old religion cant tell me, u or any other person about a planet that has animals and plants life older than humans it doesn't make sense no matter how u spin it.....
 7 years ago '07        #179
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
lol these arguments are so pointless. none of you guys are going to convince each other of anything.
 7 years ago '05        #180
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 phille126 said:
a 2000 year old religion cant tell me, u or any other person about a planet that has animals and plants life older than humans it doesn't make sense no matter how u spin it.....
You do know Christianity came from Judaism which is way older than 2000 years right? Obviously not.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago