most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-08-2011, 12:24 AM         #141
clickclack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look. this is my standpoint.

If you're religious. whatever your religion is. whatever you believe in, i have one thing to say.

I don't know as much as you don't know, but I know that your f**king buffoonery that you and your people try to sell on a fkin pamphlet on the street is obviously bulls**t, and I am ashamed to be a part of your species.

Some really really dumb posts in this thread. Posts like some of the posts i see on boxden make me hate religion even more. it's like being dumb is the prerequisite to any ideology
 7 years ago '05        #142
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 2905 2905
 Official253 said:
Question of alll time... who made god??? Christians are stumped.
I won't insult you...though I was heavily tempted to...this is not the time

YHWH has always been...he has no beginning...he has no end
hard to fathom right? because your a man an programed to relate God to being similar to you in that something had to create Him...he is the infinite
 01-08-2011, 07:50 AM         #143
williamisbig234 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'M JUST GLAD I'M A CHRISTIAN :grin2:
 7 years ago '05        #144
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 2905 2905
In what way were any of those prophecies false...who found this to never have happened?
 01-08-2011, 11:58 AM         #146
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Isaiah 19:5-7
This part of Isaiah, widely accepted by scholars to be written around the eighth century BC, is about 2750 years old. And in all this period of two and three quarters millennia, this prophecy has yet to be fulfilled! Moreover it is clear from the context that Isaiah prophecy was meant for the Egypt of his time. For it was with that Egypt that Isaiah and his people had a grievance against, and the prophecy was a warning to them. Obviously this is a clear example of an unfulfilled prophecy

Ezekiel 26:7-14
The whole passage clearly prophesied the sack and complete destruction of Tyre by Nebuchadnezzar. However, the vivid description of the sack and fall of Tyre never happened. After a siege of thirteen years, until 573BC, Nebuchadnezzar lifted his siege on Tyre and had to arrive at a compromised agreement.[3] Thus Nebuchadnezzar did not destroy Tyre. Tyre was destroyed by Alexander the Great, 240 years later. And furthermore, despite the prophet, the city of Tyre was eventually rebuilt
And as for the other one Damascus still stands today so

Last edited by -BigC-; 01-08-2011 at 12:08 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #147
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,912 | Props total: 1269 1269
 daliff89 said:

bro, i understand that i won't KNOW until i die, what i'm asking your stupid a.ss is how nobody KNOWING can PROVE God is real

you're telling me i'm logically primitive, yet you believe that one being created all other beings, even though it's illogical to a.ssume that one being could of 'always been'

don't call someone primitive if you believe in the same thing that used to get goats sacrificed
Ether
 7 years ago '10        #148
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
I won't insult you...though I was heavily tempted to...this is not the time

YHWH has always been...he has no beginning...he has no end
hard to fathom right? because your a man an programed to relate God to being similar to you in that something had to create Him...he is the infinite
Alright so tell me how anyone should know this. And y'all believe everything comes from something.. Where the HEll did god come from? Oh yeah from the figment of your imagination.
 7 years ago '10        #149
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
 qutaboi225 said:
I've been closely watching the argument you two have been having. its been reeeallly interesting. But i think being Atheist sounds more insane than being religious. Think about it. An infinite amount of matter that existed in nowhere(the universe is somewhere) and it explodes for no reason. and then it expands and cools. then a tiny fraction of a fraction of a rock cools around a star at the perfect time and temperture and then billions of formations and lifeforms appear and perfectly line up and creates earth and life. And then that life evolves by itself for billions of years. And then one of those life froms creates the IPHONE? C'mon Son. Evolution is hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighly not likely. just saying
So If evolution is highly unlikely why didnt people thousands of years ago have an IPHONE?
 7 years ago '10        #150
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
 dblock278 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #151
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
Religulous.
 7 years ago '07        #152
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
This guy is making millions off of a lot of peoples stupidity and fear. Damn shame. Hope the guy dies soon
 01-08-2011, 04:23 PM         #153
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iPod160 said:
it is mathematically more plausible that SOMETHING created the big bang instead of it just happened by chance. wrap your mind around that...
You religious people need to stop throwing around words that you don't know how to use properly. I don't feel like really going into it so I will just respond as if your statement actually made sense. No it is not more plausible that something created the big bang then it just happening by chance. I think a lot of people don't really understand what chance/probability really means or how it is used when it is used to explain things in a scientific field. The chance that in billions of years life was created is not the same chance that you might hit the lottery one day.
 7 years ago '10        #154
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
wasnt the pope talking bout aliens existing like a few months ago?? religion is false.
 01-08-2011, 04:36 PM         #155
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can believe whatever you want I could care less, just don't say its mathematically more plausible that some form of a higher being created the universe. I can not say that its impossible for a higher being actually creating the universe, but I can say from what we know now that it is not as nearly as plausible that a higher being did anything in relation to the big bang or start of our universe.
 7 years ago '10        #156
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
guys, we evolved from f**king monkeys. s**t just happens. there isnt a f**king god out there making everything we see. when aliens finally invade(lol) then religion will just be exposed as the biggest lie of alllll time! think about it, some old dumbass just made up stories cus they didnt have science to prove anything.. and thats the bible. DONE.
 7 years ago '10        #157
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
 iPod160 said:
so basically u r going right, then left, then right back to the center where it is safe. I will even give you evolution, Im saying that THATS plausible. but the actual start, the Genesis if you will, had to start with something, NOT spontaneous combustion, which has been dis-proven. Im not saying organized religion is the key or the answer, im saying there is something more intelligent than us, who started THIS.

I want to share something with you guys...just read.

I recently read an article where the Big Bang Theory was presented as a credible scientific theory and I took a bit of time to read some information online about this theory.

One of the facets of science is mathematics--I began looking at the Big Bang Theory through the spectrum of math and probability and came to the conclusion that it is an improbable theory. To be viable scientifically, there should be a quantifiable probability that it would even be possible.

Let's ignore for the moment that there is no viable explanation of where the initial atoms came from. Or that, in all the vastness of the known universe these atoms could somehow find each other to initiate the explosion. (This alone, if quantified as a mathematical probability, would exceed a googleplex--or a google raised to the googleth power--a number that is so big that it cannot be written by a human in an entire lifetime.) Note: A google is a one followed by 100 zeros

Additionally, you have the obvious fact that there is no scientific evidence in any other case of order coming from chaos. Or, if it is possible, what are the odds? How could you quantify the odds of order coming from chaos? The initial odds are so staggering as to preclude any further belief that this could be true.

With each step of order that came from the Big Bang, the odds of possibility decrease exponentially. Can you imagine the mathematical probability of each of the following being possible as a direct or indirect result of an explosion (however far removed in time from the initial blast):

* An explosion big enough to expand matter throughout the known universe but not eradicate all life forms? If this is true, then the nuclear threat is bogus.
* An explosion that created or began the evolution of the universe, our solar system, the earth, wind, rain, snow, frost, hail, clouds, light, darkness, life, variety of plants, animals, repetitive seasons, predictable weather, emotions, morals (this list could go on endlessly)?

When I considered the incredible complexity of the individual components listed above, I realized again that the mathematical probability that all of this order came from chaos requires more faith than I have.

I simply believe in intelligent design. Life is complicated enough without trying to believe in something that is mathematically (and scientifically) impossible.
that sir, i can believe.. "god" could actually just be aliens. thats still saying all religion on earth is BS.
 01-08-2011, 04:52 PM         #158
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can you link that article so I can discredit it? From what I know(I am not claiming I am more informed then this person since i don't even know who they are) he makes a few bad a.ssumptions and doesn't really understand the theory all that well. So let me get a link and I will see what I can do.

But I don't fully buy into the big bang theory as how everything started, but I think its our best theory so far. No scientists claims the big bang is what happen, we don't know enough about the universe to come up with a theory that we can say is what probably happen.
 7 years ago '05        #159
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 Nyse03 said:
Nothing has EVER debunked scripture...its impossible like i said before...secondly i've NEVER changed my story...so your opinion doesnt apply to me or anyone i know for that matter
motherf**ker, Scripture says The Earth and everything on it was created in 6 days, only science says it took millions of years

that's what's called 'debunk'

And um...the Illiad is nowhere close to the Bible in age...Islam does not predate Christianity...and third and Judaism is the world oldest known religion...they follow the Torah...which is Old Testament biblical scripture.

See how way off you are...im starting to believe not much research was done by you...you seem predetermined
i was referring to The New Testament, not The Old Testament

yes, The Old Testament is older than the things you pointed out

but it's not older than things written in Egypt, it's not older than things like The Epic of Gilgamesh, and i'm sure there's numerous other things that pre-date The Old Testament's composition

Many ancient Egyptian texts coincide with the Bible...such as Hebrews being slaves...and Joseph acheiving hig rank in Egypt...they also mention Israel as being a tribe of people...this is etched in Egyptian art...you'll be hard pressed to find older texts
so because Egypt has recorded things that The Bible also recorded, The Bible is fact now?

and to the dude talking about spontaneous combustion

you should choose different wording if you're going to argue the position you're arguing.....

our theory states that man slowly evolved from lesser creatures of millions and millions of years, yours says a being created everything in a single instant

what's a synonym for 'instant'? spontaneous.

and abiogenesis hasn't been proven wrong by any means, i invite you to post some sort of source
 7 years ago '04        #160
qutaboi225 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,027 | Props total: 6366 6366
 Official253 said:
So If evolution is highly unlikely why didnt people thousands of years ago have an IPHONE?
My point IS...even if evolution explains how life EVOLVED...it doesnt explain where it came from. I dont doubt that things mutate and change. however, something has to be responsible for the organism itself. Also, Where does all the material come from. was it just sitting in a self created warehouse until it decided to explode on its own. The theory sounds dumber than any religion
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy