NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 -BigC- said:
There are no facts behind any of that . Please post some links that support that claim as being factual and not just some religious mumbojumbo bulls**t.

And I don't understand how you can imply my hate for ignorance is ignorance itself...
I could post a thousand links, but you gotta be smart enough to wake up. Id be wasting my time. Like trying to describe a rainbow to a blind man. I told you where to start look on the back of your 1 dollar bill. Then look up in the sky. Look at your news. Listen to the music. The same thing you riding against is the same thing you riding for, in the big scheme of things. Religion was created to DIVIDE and create WAR. RELIGION was also made to bring LOVE TOGETHER. You waging WAR so you on the side of Lucifer. The HATE SIDE. The negative energy side. The rebellion. If you got LOVE why HATE on something you dont like? If the pope say something .... WHO CARES? At the end of the day only you can get yourself into "heaven". So if he gotta say that to get more people to believe in LOVE and positive energy .......... THEN SO BE IT. If he saying that to bring WAR, then one day he got to answer for that. But HATING on religion aint gonna create anything POSITIVE.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 01-07-2011 at 03:28 PM..
 01-07-2011, 03:28 PM         #122
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The back of a dollar ball presents what facts? I don't even know what point your trying to make . The argument that just because religious writings are printed on money is pretty weak to say the least...

Post some links guy you said you have thousands. Links with facts not this bulls**t your attempting to pass off as facts...
 7 years ago '09        #123
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
space
$29,704 | Props total: 13291 13291
They're merging science and religion, then well all be one. Nwo on the way
 7 years ago '10        #124
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,912 | Props total: 1269 1269
Question of alll time... who made god??? Christians are stumped.
 7 years ago '05        #125
space
space
 -BigC- said:
The back of a dollar ball presents what facts? I don't even know what point your trying to make . The argument that just because religious writings are printed on money is pretty weak to say the least...

Post some links guy you said you have thousands. Links with facts not this bulls**t your attempting to pass off as facts...
NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM . Thats fact. You got to understand the messenger to understand the message.
 01-07-2011, 03:57 PM         #126
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So what does that prove? How does that have anything to do with Lucifer?
 7 years ago '05        #127
space
space
 -bigc- said:
so what does that prove? How does that have anything to do with lucifer?
my friend you have alot to learn.
 01-07-2011, 04:03 PM         #128
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So instead of actually attempting to prove that your facts are indeed facts, you tell me I have more to learn

7 years ago '05        #129
space
space
 -BigC- said:
So instead of actually attempting to prove that your facts are indeed facts, you tell me I have more to learn

MY FRIEND they are not FACTS to YOU, because you have no KNOWLEDGE of THRUTH.

SINCE YOU LIKE LINKS LET ME LINK SOMETHING 4 U.

Ignorant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

You FIT ALL 3.

READ MY FRIEND. GET OFF OF BOXDEN AND LEARN SOMETHING REAL. YOU SHOULD READ THE BIBLE or watch videos about it. Not to be taken literal but to open your mind to whats going on out here. Then I will debate with u. Until then two words LEARN LOVE.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 01-07-2011 at 04:33 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #130
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229

[video - click to view]

01-07-2011, 05:20 PM         #131
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Quran is where it's at.
 01-07-2011, 05:59 PM         #132
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I must be getting trolled but I will continue

There are no facts that are dependent on a person, that would conflict with the definition of facts thus making them not facts...

As far as me being ignorant on the subject, I would argue I probably know more about the bible then you do. I have read a few different religious books including the bible. So if you want to go quote for quote in the bible just let me know
 01-07-2011, 07:10 PM         #133
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
Are you a Caucasian or are you hispanic,asian,indian or mexican and have the interpitation that you are Caucasian ????? NO Argument either YES or NO???
I fail to see how my ethnicity is relevant to the discussion. And no i am not dodging the question.
 7 years ago '05        #134
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 2905 2905
 JerseyLegend said:
at the bible being the oldest book known to man. You've never read an informative book in your life and I am almost willing to bet my life you've never stepped inside a classroom.
So identify a book older than the Bible...and if your betting ive never been in a classroom then body yaself...we're having an intellegent convo an your just trying to insult...i dont respect your opinion any further
 7 years ago '05        #135
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 2905 2905
 daliff89 said:

son really?

the fact that the entire universe is moving at a uniform rate away from a single point says that it all started at that point.......background radiation shows that a large explosion happened

we've found numerous instances of early 'man' but because we haven't found all the instances does that mean that's not what happened?

if you find 14 serial k!ller victims and the serial k!ller but he says there's 18 victims, does that mean he's not really a serial k!ller?

and you CAN'T disprove things, as i've already stated

you can only prove things that debunk other things

every time something comes up that debunks scripture, you guys say 'oh, well it wasn't mean in they way that you say it was', effectively just changing your story because you don't want to admit that your holy book is incorrectand isn't the Quaran older than The Bible? i'd figure it was since Islam pre-dates Christianity........so do loads of extensive Greek documents like The Illiad, which is larger than bunches of actual books today.......and what about all those Chinese documents from before Christianity existed..........Egyptian scrolls?yea....quit making up 'facts' to support your point
Nothing has EVER debunked scripture...its impossible like i said before...secondly i've NEVER changed my story...so your opinion doesnt apply to me or anyone i know for that matter

And um...the Illiad is nowhere close to the Bible in age...Islam does not predate Christianity...and third and Judaism is the world oldest known religion...they follow the Torah...which is Old Testament biblical scripture.

See how way off you are...im starting to believe not much research was done by you...you seem predetermined

Many ancient Egyptian texts coincide with the Bible...such as Hebrews being slaves...and Joseph acheiving hig rank in Egypt...they also mention Israel as being a tribe of people...this is etched in Egyptian art...you'll be hard pressed to find older texts
 7 years ago '04        #136
fuck_the_east 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 9 9
i don't hate religion. fucc it to each they own. and i understand that faith is good. but im the kind of motherf**ker that has to be able to see some s**t to believe it. you can see science, it explains s**t and says s**t is like this cuz of this and this and this etc.. it isn't a mythical story like lord of the rings or some s**t. i think believing some s**t for no reason, with no basis or proof is ignorant though. some of you n*ggas won't believe in aliens or life on another planet somewhere in this massive a.ss universe, you just wanna believe that humans are special and god created us in his image. so did got create the purple motherf**kers living out in the next closest galaxy in his image too? i don't need religion in my life to be a good person and while i don't push what i think on other n*ggas, i've had plenty a n*gga say some s**t about me not believing in god.
 7 years ago '07        #137
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
lmao so what ever the pope says is officially apart of the religion?

hmmm....
welll then lol
 01-07-2011, 10:52 PM         #138
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scripture hasn't ever been proven false?

Isaiah 19:5-7:

"And the waters of the Nile will be dried up, and the river will be parched and dry; and its canal will become foul, and the branches of Egypt's Nile will diminish and dry up, reeds and rushes will rot away. There will be bare places by the Nile, on the brink of the Nile, and all that is sown by the Nile will dry up, be driven away, and be no more.

Isaiah 17

1The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

2The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

Ezekiel 26:7-14

"For thus says the Lord: "Behold I will bring upon Tyre from the north Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon, king of kings, with horses and chariots, and with horsemen and a hosts of many soldiers. He will slay with the sword your daughters on the mainland; he will set up a siege wall against you. He will direct the shock of his battering rams against your walls, and with his axes he will break down your towers...With the hoofs of his horses he will trample all your streets; he will slay your people with the sword and your mighty pillar will fall to the ground...they will break down your walls and destroy your pleasant houses... I will make you a bare rock... you shall never be rebuilt, for I have spoken," says the Lord God."

Some false prophecies for you that took literally 30 seconds to find...

Or we can talk about how long it took to "create" the universe...
 7 years ago '06        #139
qnz raw pusha 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,928 | Props total: 391 391
honestly i beleive in God but all this bs is just to get money for the church just because you believe in God and Jesus doesnt mean you have to break your back for him i dont beleive in confession or going to church because everywhere you go is a church if your a real believer
 01-08-2011, 12:08 AM         #140
George Bush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
judging from this thread, the american education system has failed.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy