Jan 6 - God Was Behind Big Bang, Pope Says

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-06-2011, 10:02 PM         #101
clickclack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude the pope is just sayin this s**t to distract you while his henchmen putty shut the bleeding rectums of young boys
 7 years ago '05        #102
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 -BigC- said:
Actually I am more informed then a lot of them, because I have the ability to access the majority of the work they have done

Lets start with how old the earth is.

What is your answer?
Its however old i am because logically thats all ive seen. What "GOOGLE" tells you is realer than what im saying though right cause WIKIPEDIA says so. You base your knowledge off of what a computer screen tells u you f**king idiot. Tap into your soul and listen you dumbass. Grow a brain and use it. Thats the true definition of living. I could easily use mediatakeout as a valid source of information ................ if i was an idiot. You live through internet search engine that give you a date of earth's creation as if it were there to photograph the event. I bet if google photshoped Earth's creation you would believe that too huh d!ck for brains.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 01-06-2011 at 10:18 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #103
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
 clickclack said:
dude the pope is just sayin this s**t to distract you while his henchmen putty shut the bleeding rectums of young boys
 01-06-2011, 10:39 PM         #104
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
its like u dont get it. I mean i understand your "science" proved that we have have most of the same dna of monkeys. But you seem as though you want to go backwards to climbing in trees and shyt. Listen....... Who cares if it was 1 or 1,000,000,0000 people, being,spirits, energy fields, whatever you want to call it. But "something" and i believe something was sent in earth form not literally but in spirit to save us from being fooled into thinking that we are god and we were created by chance. Illogical even from a scientific standpoint. We were created by something higher, something righteous. Thats what makes us special, this is the filter earth. The filter. The elimination. The jungle. The survival of the fittest. Are you righteous period. Can you be real???? Can you love and treat others with love. Period. All it ask is to do the right thing ..... Simple. Why n*ggaz dont want to do right son???? You know you cant WIN dawg, you still f!ghting. Admit whats real dawg, god iS real son. Kobe gotta admit jordan is the best. Lol
You are too dense to understand that you have nothing to base your statement that a god exist. 'n*ggaz' don't want to do right cause yall 'n*ggaz' are scum of the earth that think getting quick money or proving yourself to others is what keep you progressing. How can in one post you say that no one can bring proof, yet the next you are a.sserting the existence of some entity? Don't mention the word time again. You another one of them dumb n*ggas, who thinks because no one knows the answer, there can only be one answer.

Nyse03 said:
What proof that the Big Bang happened? What proof that humans evolved? If humans evolved we would have found the complete genetic links a loooooonnnngggg time ago...All science ever says is that we "could be" related to these findings...but its NEVER been proven and they have the science do so...And like i said thats 1 church out of 100s...im sure 1 atheists dont speak for all
My Bible was written thousands of years ago and to this day you still cant disprove a single scripture
Think about all the nations of people the Bible talks about...many of those people are long gone but you can still find evidence of their existences and how great they once were and they're all documented in scripture...even down to the Nephilim...the Bible said giants walked the Earth and what did we discover in the 1900s...you know the rest...keep in mind this is the oldest book man knows

I'll try to break it down for you, albeit you are far from being reasoned with and much farther from sanity. You can't, in this day and age, be this uneducated. It's insane.

In every direction you look into space, we see that matter is moving farther away. The universe it self isn't technically expanding, but rather the observable universe. In other words, and spacetime continuum is increasing. When we look into deep space, the more distant the object is, the faster it appears to be moving. Scientist can prove this by the redshift of an object. This is due to the light of the object, stretching, for lack of better word, which gives it it's redness. The 'stretching' is elongating the wavelength of the light, moving it to the end of the EM spectrum. Again, we astronomers look into space, they can calculate that if you reverse the timeline of these objects, they come back together to a singularity.

Proof that humans evolved? There are organs and such, in your very body that are of no use now but once were. And if you mean in terms of coming from other hominids or what not, let me know so I can flood this thread with articles.

You think it's easy to just uncover millions of year old bones or cultures? You think people just grab a shovel, pick a random spot, and just dig?

at the bible being the oldest book known to man. You've never read an informative book in your life and I am almost willing to bet my life you've never stepped inside a classroom.
 01-06-2011, 10:42 PM         #105
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You do realize there are ways to tell about how old the earth is right? I told you to use google because I didn't feel like linking and quoting everything that disproves your religion.

As far as me tapping into my soul I will pass. I feel bad for you to be honest, even as a child I knew the stories these religions tried to pass off were bulls**t. Yet here you are trying to argue the validity of them, you must lack the ability to think for yourself.
 7 years ago '05        #106
space
space
 -bigc- said:
you do realize there are ways to tell about how old the earth is right? I told you to use google because i didn't feel like linking and quoting everything that disproves your religion.

As far as me tapping into my soul i will pass. I feel bad for you to be honest, even as a child i knew the stories these religions tried to pass off were bulls**t. Yet here you are trying to argue the validity of them, you must lack the ability to think for yourself.
my friend. You have yet to look at the big picture. We share the same court, yet you lack to understand and execute the same plays (in laments basketball terms). The war is not with religion. The questions lies, are you at war with god?
 7 years ago '05        #107
space
space
 JerseyLegend said:
You are too dense to understand that you have nothing to base your statement that a god exist. 'n*ggaz' don't want to do right cause yall 'n*ggaz' are scum of the earth that think getting quick money or proving yourself to others is what keep you progressing. How can in one post you say that no one can bring proof, yet the next you are a.sserting the existence of some entity? Don't mention the word time again. You another one of them dumb n*ggas, who thinks because no one knows the answer, there can only be one answer.

Are you a Caucasian or are you hispanic,asian,indian or mexican and have the interpitation that you are Caucasian ????? NO Argument either YES or NO???
 7 years ago '07        #108
nwadei 34 heat pts34
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 1 1
I love the way certain beliefs are viewed as radical and sidestream no matter their merit......... until the pope says its ok.

ma na

I suppose it cant be helped
 7 years ago '05        #109
space
space
Lucifer is the advocate of balance and fairness ........ FACT. Ying and Yang ........ Lucifer ...... FACT. How about just being GOOD????? WHats wrong with that??????????
 01-06-2011, 11:29 PM         #110
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
Lucifer is the advocate of balance and fairness ........ FACT. Ying and Yang ........ Lucifer ...... FACT. How about just being GOOD????? WHats wrong with that??????????
I am at war this type of ignorance attempting to pass itself off as an equal point of view of science, there are no factual statements in this quote and if you want to "Just be good" then I would suggest removing that and watching how you throw that word around. As for what your actually trying to say, I would suggest aiming that elsewhere.

Last edited by -BigC-; 01-06-2011 at 11:32 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #111
qutaboi225 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,003 | Props total: 6297 6297
 JerseyLegend said:

I'll try to break it down for you, albeit you are far from being reasoned with and much farther from sanity. You can't, in this day and age, be this uneducated. It's insane.

In every direction you look into space, we see that matter is moving farther away. The universe it self isn't technically expanding, but rather the observable universe. In other words, and spacetime continuum is increasing. When we look into deep space, the more distant the object is, the faster it appears to be moving. Scientist can prove this by the redshift of an object. This is due to the light of the object, stretching, for lack of better word, which gives it it's redness. The 'stretching' is elongating the wavelength of the light, moving it to the end of the EM spectrum. Again, we astronomers look into space, they can calculate that if you reverse the timeline of these objects, they come back together to a singularity.

Proof that humans evolved? There are organs and such, in your very body that are of no use now but once were. And if you mean in terms of coming from other hominids or what not, let me know so I can flood this thread with articles.

You think it's easy to just uncover millions of year old bones or cultures? You think people just grab a shovel, pick a random spot, and just dig?

at the bible being the oldest book known to man. You've never read an informative book in your life and I am almost willing to bet my life you've never stepped inside a classroom.
I've been closely watching the argument you two have been having. its been reeeallly interesting. But i think being Atheist sounds more insane than being religious. Think about it. An infinite amount of matter that existed in nowhere(the universe is somewhere) and it explodes for no reason. and then it expands and cools. then a tiny fraction of a fraction of a rock cools around a star at the perfect time and temperture and then billions of formations and lifeforms appear and perfectly line up and creates earth and life. And then that life evolves by itself for billions of years. And then one of those life froms creates the IPHONE? C'mon Son. Evolution is hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighly not likely. just saying
 01-07-2011, 12:07 AM         #112
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well what you think of the big bang is the dumbed down version, maybe read up on it some more?

As for the explanation for the rest of the stuff, its the same as the reasoning for why there is alien life. With infinite possibilities it was just the odds that we were created. The math and science behind it is really sound which is why its generally accepted as the best theory behind how everything began.
 7 years ago '07        #113
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Spiffy said:
dude is a nazi too
I always suspected that but who knows
 7 years ago '05        #114
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,121 | Props total: 343 343
I don't see how you can criticize a person's beliefs when the "scientific" ones don't have any verifiable proof. All scientists would agree no living thing could have survived the Big Bang so at what point did living things start? The fact that living organisms had to starts points to a greater power in my opinion. I tend to agree that there are timing problems in holy books but you can't disprove creationism anymore than you can prove the beginnings of evolutionism or the non existence of God. I just choose to believe what I believe and not worry what others think.
 01-07-2011, 01:45 PM         #115
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 currybai said:
Yes this magical god was behind the big bang. He was also behind revealing himself to select desert tribes of mercenaries, slave traders, and merchants to spread his words violently for over 2000 years while he could have done it himself. Yes this god that you believe have yet to reveal himself in 2000 years that you only imagine to exist through a book thats been written, edited, re-edited, and tweaked over 50 times since the invention of the printing press to appeal to sundry individuals as yourself.
wow, brahh. I was just simply stating my opinion. I wasn't pushing my opinion on anybody here, something you can't say you egotistical prick. what? you think because you don't agree with me you have the right to talk down to me and try to get me to abandon my faith? how old ARE you you f**k? because you're acting like a pre-pubescent school girl b**ch.

gtfo with that s**t
 01-07-2011, 01:47 PM         #116
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I also ask all you to to recognize that the "catholic church" is not synonymous with "christianity."
 01-07-2011, 01:49 PM         #117
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnicksLost said:
I always suspected that but who knows
he HAD to be a nazi. Back in the day all German Youth were signed up for the Nazi party, during it's heyday. Not saying he does or does not believe in Nazi ideals now or ever, but just take that into consideration before running your mouths about s**t you have no idea about.

This thread = ignorance.
 7 years ago '07        #118
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2457 2457
f**k the pope..he's just an old a.ss idiot being looked up as to as a religious figure ..it's sad and disgusts me
 7 years ago '05        #119
space
space
 -BigC- said:
I am at war this type of ignorance attempting to pass itself off as an equal point of view of science, there are no factual statements in this quote and if you want to "Just be good" then I would suggest removing that and watching how you throw that word around. As for what your actually trying to say, I would suggest aiming that elsewhere.
Dont stress the word , stress the meaning. Its easy to twist and play with words but the meaning of the quote is whats real. There is Fact to what i wrote look on the back of your money read into the science and then holla back. THATS FACT. Ignorance is HATE. Thats why you at WAR. CAUSE YOU A HATER. YOU HATE CAUSE YOU IGNORANT and LOVE HATING.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 01-07-2011 at 02:51 PM..
 01-07-2011, 02:57 PM         #120
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There are no facts behind any of that . Please post some links that support that claim as being factual and not just some religious mumbojumbo bulls**t.

And I don't understand how you can imply my hate for ignorance is ignorance itself...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy