most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1608 1608
 DJ Maximum said:
This is why I dont believe in electing a pope as the "closest" to God.
and AMEN to that
 7 years ago '04        #82
TizOnly1 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,931 | Props total: 7568 7568
 ngoogs said:
this: I believe in God. I believe in Evolution and the Big Bang. imo, the only way the Big Bang makes sense is with God's involvement.
You realize that statement means nothing, since I highly doubt you have any training in quantum physics. Of course principles of quantum physics won't make sense to you. It's not supposed to. That doesn't prove Tinkerbell sprinkled some fairy dust to make it happen. If just proves you don't know what you're talking about. There's nothing wrong with not knowing quantum physics... but there is something wrong with not knowing quantum physics, and still trying to act like you have an informed view on matters based on quantum physics.

Daddy Black said:
f**k this Senator Palpatine lookin a.ss maf**ka. He dont know what he talkin bout.
 7 years ago '08        #83
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
none of you n*ggas know anything. including the "i hate religion" a.sswipes. blind arguing with the blind
 7 years ago '05        #84
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,430 | Props total: 2902 2902
 -BigC- said:
Religion basically attempts to stop every scientific advancement that could disprove the existence of god, then when science figures s**t out they just say "Oh ya god did that". I don't know how anyone can be taken seriously if they are legitimately religious.
Can i have at least ONE example...PLEASE...im begging you to speak reality
 7 years ago '05        #85
kevg77 
space
space
space
$134 | Props total: 54 54
who made God?
 7 years ago '05        #86
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 china man said:
topic of religion always involves contradiction.
there is no contradiction theres only god ......... U think this by chance?????? Im not religious but common sense tell u this shyt has been created by something higher than us period. I know you still primitive in mind maybe you feel comfortable feeling like you wont have to answer to something or some energy when u die. Keep thinking that dawg, in school a lot of n*ggaz choose not to study for tests....... Its your choice. MAYBE U A GENIUS ANd YOU got all the answers ....... BUT ONE THING U HAVENT FIGURED OUT OR MASTERED....... TIME. IF THERE IS NO GOD EXPLAIN TIME????

Last edited by neworleansavior; 01-06-2011 at 08:35 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #87
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 neworleansavior said:
Truth is nobody can bring PROOF, because no one waz there during creation or evolution. Its all THEORIES ........ which ultimately proves ONE theory. MAN IS NOT GOD. WE DONT HAVE THE MENTAL HORSEPOWER TO BE THAT and NO MATTER HOW HARD HE TRIES, NEVER WILL BE ....... ASK LUCIFER. HE STILL TRYING.
how the hell does us not having proof of God being real somehow mean that he's real?

that doesn't make any f**king sense

i don't have any proof that a girl named Patricia is thinking about my p*nis right now, does that automatically mean there's one out there doing that s**t?

you say in another post that we won't know until we leave our bodies, which is 100% true, but what makes your thoughts right and my thoughts wrong?

stupid f**k.

polorsport2345 said:
damn my friend u are what I call a smart dummy, evolution is not 100% true & I got a video of a scientist who believes in creation & he exposes all the kinks in that s**t..theres as much proof as creation being real as there is of evolution
son.

you don't have a video that disproves evolution because evolution is a fact

there's been recent evidence of evolution

you can even perform an experiment to show evolution yourself

get a bunch of flies that are the same species, two fish tanks, a bunch of meat, and a bunch of vegetables

put half the flies and the meat into one fish tank, seal it, then put the other half of the flies and the veggies into the other fish tank........keep changing out food to let them keep living, and after about 15-20 generations of flies, they'll stop being able to mate with each other

when a new species is created out of another, it's called speciation.......speciation is a form of evolution.......

now, if you're talking about abiogenesis, then i say the same thing to you that i said to that other guy

you need to learn the definition of words before you use them

Nyse03 said:
this thread is one example man

when i was younger, the church didn't f**k with The Big Bang or evolution or anything like that

now that there's been more and more proof that The Big Bang actually happened, that humans evolved from earlier forms, the church is saying 'oh yea, that stuff happened, but it was God doing it all'
 7 years ago '05        #88
space
space
 daliff89 said:

how the hell does us not having proof of God being real somehow mean that he's real?

that doesn't make any f**king sense

i don't have any proof that a girl named Patricia is thinking about my p*nis right now, does that automatically mean there's one out there doing that s**t?

you say in another post that we won't know until we leave our bodies, which is 100% true, but what makes your thoughts right and my thoughts wrong?

stupid f**k.

'
YOU won't know. You wasn't born to know. Not everybody going to heaven not everybody going to hell. Your fate has been decided you living out the prophecy. When I say "you" won't know . Im referring to ATHEISTS. If God is inside you, you already understand whats going on. Im not worried son. Its YOU who will have to face the unknown. Lucifer is more of an energy ......... that was banished. You comparing a girl to god??? LOGICALLY you're primitive. You have no understanding of the science of the spiritual universe yet you have the audacity to deny the ALL?? Explain TIME, explain time travel, explain oxygen turning into carbon dioxide. Then once you use all the brain cells in your head to answer those questions, create it from scratch. After spending eons which you dont have to do this, and lets say your'e successful. Then maybe you'll sound more than a mammal with most of the same chromosomes of a chimp................... and only then will i flip a coin and depending where it lands consider respecting anything you have to say about the science of GOD (all).

Last edited by neworleansavior; 01-06-2011 at 09:09 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #89
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
YOU won't know. You wasn't born to know. Not everybody going to heaven not everybody going to hell. Your fate has been decided you living out the prophecy. When I say "you" won't know . Im referring to ATHEISTS. If God is inside you, you already understand whats going on. Im not worried son. Its YOU who will have to face the unknown. Lucifer is more of an energy ......... that was banished. You comparing a girl to god??? LOGICALLY you're primitive. You have no understanding of the science of the spiritual universe yet you have the audacity to deny the ALL?? Explain TIME, explain time travel, explain oxygen turning into carbon dioxide. Then once you use all the brain cells in your head to answer those questions, create it from scratch. After spending ions which you dont have to do this, and lets say your'e successful. Then maybe you'll sound more than a mammal with most of the same chromosomes of a chimp................... and only then will i flip a coin and depending where it lands consider respecting anything you have to say about the science of GOD (all).
bro, i understand that i won't KNOW until i die, what i'm asking your stupid a.ss is how nobody KNOWING can PROVE God is real

you're telling me i'm logically primitive, yet you believe that one being created all other beings, even though it's illogical to a.ssume that one being could of 'always been'

don't call someone primitive if you believe in the same thing that used to get goats sacrificed
 01-06-2011, 09:19 PM         #90
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:

The dark ages?
 7 years ago '05        #91
space
space
 daliff89 said:

bro, i understand that i won't know until i die, what i'm asking your stupid a.ss is how nobody knowing can prove god is real

you're telling me i'm logically primitive, yet you believe that one being created all other beings, even though it's illogical to a.ssume that one being could of 'always been'

don't call someone primitive if you believe in the same thing that used to get goats sacrificed
its like u dont get it. I mean i understand your "science" proved that we have have most of the same dna of monkeys. But you seem as though you want to go backwards to climbing in trees and shyt. Listen....... Who cares if it was 1 or 1,000,000,0000 people, being,spirits, energy fields, whatever you want to call it. But "something" and i believe something was sent in earth form not literally but in spirit to save us from being fooled into thinking that we are god and we were created by chance. Illogical even from a scientific standpoint. We were created by something higher, something righteous. Thats what makes us special, this is the filter earth. The filter. The elimination. The jungle. The survival of the fittest. Are you righteous period. Can you be real???? Can you love and treat others with love. Period. All it ask is to do the right thing ..... Simple. Why n*ggaz dont want to do right son???? You know you cant WIN dawg, you still f!ghting. Admit whats real dawg, god iS real son. Kobe gotta admit jordan is the best. Lol

Last edited by neworleansavior; 01-06-2011 at 09:25 PM..
 01-06-2011, 09:25 PM         #92
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody gives a f**k what you think, we are talking about what we know. And what we know proves your view point to be wrong. So kindly excuse yourself from the conversation because grownups are talking.
 7 years ago '05        #93
space
space
 -bigc- said:
nobody gives a f**k what you think, we are talking about what we know. And what we know proves your view point to be wrong. So kindly excuse yourself from the conversation because grownups are talking.

you speak yet deliver no facts or thuth.
 01-06-2011, 09:29 PM         #94
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What do you want me to disprove? What religion are you? Do you not have access to google?
 7 years ago '05        #95
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 daliff89 said:

this thread is one example man

when i was younger, the church didn't f**k with The Big Bang or evolution or anything like that

now that there's been more and more proof that The Big Bang actually happened, that humans evolved from earlier forms, the church is saying 'oh yea, that stuff happened, but it was God doing it all'
What proof that the Big Bang happened? What proof that humans evolved? If humans evolved we would have found the complete genetic links a loooooonnnngggg time ago...All science ever says is that we "could be" related to these findings...but its NEVER been proven and they have the science do so...And like i said thats 1 church out of 100s...im sure 1 atheists dont speak for all
My Bible was written thousands of years ago and to this day you still cant disprove a single scripture
Think about all the nations of people the Bible talks about...many of those people are long gone but you can still find evidence of their existences and how great they once were and they're all documented in scripture...even down to the Nephilim...the Bible said giants walked the Earth and what did we discover in the 1900s...you know the rest...keep in mind this is the oldest book man knows
 7 years ago '05        #96
space
space
 -BigC- said:
What do you want me to disprove? What religion are you? Do you not have access to google?
GOOGLE???????????? are u serious??????? dig a hole and bury yourself.
 7 years ago '05        #97
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Dont bother...it CANNOT...HAS NEVER BEEN...AND WILL NEVER BE disproven...geniuses have spent their whole lives trying to disprove to no avail...you can try though if you feel like you're more informed than them
 01-06-2011, 09:49 PM         #98
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually I am more informed then a lot of them, because I have the ability to access the majority of the work they have done

Lets start with how old the earth is.

What is your answer?
 7 years ago '05        #99
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
What proof that the Big Bang happened? What proof that humans evolved? If humans evolved we would have found the complete genetic links a loooooonnnngggg time ago...All science ever says is that we "could be" related to these findings...but its NEVER been proven and they have the science do so...And like i said thats 1 church out of 100s...im sure 1 atheists dont speak for all
My Bible was written thousands of years ago and to this day you still cant disprove a single scripture
Think about all the nations of people the Bible talks about...many of those people are long gone but you can still find evidence of their existences and how great they once were and they're all documented in scripture...even down to the Nephilim...the Bible said giants walked the Earth and what did we discover in the 1900s...you know the rest...keep in mind this is the oldest book man knows
son really?

the fact that the entire universe is moving at a uniform rate away from a single point says that it all started at that point.......background radiation shows that a large explosion happened

we've found numerous instances of early 'man' but because we haven't found all the instances does that mean that's not what happened?

if you find 14 serial k!ller victims and the serial k!ller but he says there's 18 victims, does that mean he's not really a serial k!ller?

and you CAN'T disprove things, as i've already stated

you can only prove things that debunk other things

every time something comes up that debunks scripture, you guys say 'oh, well it wasn't mean in they way that you say it was', effectively just changing your story because you don't want to admit that your holy book is incorrect

and isn't the Quaran older than The Bible? i'd figure it was since Islam pre-dates Christianity........so do loads of extensive Greek documents like The Illiad, which is larger than bunches of actual books today.......and what about all those Chinese documents from before Christianity existed..........Egyptian scrolls?

yea....quit making up 'facts' to support your point
 7 years ago '05        #100
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
 AwolRJ said:
Its not that, its they been saying one thing for thousands of years, now they wanna change it up when there close to be proven wrong! They just politicians in Dresses...
if this were facebook i would friend you
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy